PDA

View Full Version : hottest place you have had sex...

rjr1227
Dec 30, 2009, 9:51 AM
For me, it was at work. I was dating a co-worker and we use to do quickies here and there, but one night at work, we went into the head honcoos office and screwed on her desk, man..it was hott...then seeing her (the boss) the next day sitting there,right where we fucked was so funny, i was thinking..we just fucked right where you are....

Rose2Me
Dec 30, 2009, 1:24 PM
I don't know if this really qualifies as "hot" but,

In the car, in the middle of a parking lot, in broad daylight.

It was certainly hot for me.

12voltman59
Dec 30, 2009, 1:34 PM
Late at night in the surf down in Florida----this neighbor gal and I had gone out dancing after I had come home from work--we went to a bar on the beach that was a good place to dance---after a few drinks--some dancing too--we went out on the beach----one thing led to another as they say---we had gotten naked----were skinny dipping in the ocean--(kinda crazy at night since that is a prime time for sharks to feed close in to shore!!)---we were hugging and kissing---she in my arms---certain body parts just "sorta fit together" if ya catch my drift---it was a quick fuck--but a damn good one!!

We wound up "doing it all" night long back at my place!!!

That was only the first of such sessions. God I miss Florida!!!!:tong::tong:

jamiehue
Dec 30, 2009, 3:43 PM
At the top of a tobbacco barn in lexington ky. We could see all over. The guy was my all fav lover the sun was shining never ever forget that day.

tenni
Dec 30, 2009, 3:49 PM
A couple of places come to mind.

I was really hot for my landlady's daughter and we use to make out late at night walks through the neighbourhood...on a schoolyard picnic table.(we had a blanket partially over us) . Right in the middle of someone's front lawn near a stop light around 2 am..... Crazy horny younger days.... I remember looking up ocassionally to see if any cars were coming...We were about three feet from the sidewalk...lol

Did the beach sex thing too. Uh , sand gets into uh..certain places that may not be best(no blanket that time ;)

jackbirdjay
Dec 30, 2009, 5:38 PM
On a beach in the day time under a beach blanket she was hot lol, sucked a guy off in a adult movie theater, in a park one hot summer night had my girl friend bent over the back of a park bench with her skirt up to her hips she had nothing on underneath, In the day when cars had front bench seats my g/f was teasing me as i drove, it was daytime I dared her to get naked she said pull it out 1st so I did, she got naked laid back started playing with her pussy and rubbing her foot on my cock, we just had to pull over on I-95 to the shoulder I got on top and we fucked. One day while driving a truck for a living a car pulled up on the highway next to me, a guy was stroking his cock it was a big one, he stayed next to me for about 5 miles I pulled in a rest stop he followed me. I got out waved to him to come over at 1st I think he didn't know what to do I waved again he pulled up next to me I said want to go in the sleeper berth? We ended up 69ing, of course that was in the late 70's would do that now. One time while camping with my g/f we always set up a screen house it was raining we played strip poker. We ended up fucking on the park table it was night but the lantern was on anyone could have seen us.

Justin Chad Taylor
Dec 30, 2009, 9:46 PM
:cool:I had sex with my assistant manager while at work in the back room of the bakery. We fucked right on top of the bags of sugar and flour. It was about 7PM in the eveing where any one could easily catch us. I think that was what made it the hottest place where I ever had sex because of the risk of getting caught!!!:):):):)

12voltman59
Dec 30, 2009, 10:04 PM
I guess it is that ever since I was a young kid---much of my life--at least in warm weather seasons up north and later once I had moved south to the Georgia/South Carolina coast--the "Lowcountry"----so many of my sexual experiences did take place close to, on or near the water--only natural I suppose since I basically lived on the water more or less.

I had almost forgotten this one----I think I was probably between my junior and senior year in high school in Savannah---I had this one girl who I had the hots for---she was damn fine looking--and she had a hot gal pal*. *(this girl--as an interesting aside--her dad was on a second family--and he was retired by this point--but in his day--he was a Secret Service agent and was one of the agents who was protecting President John F. Kennedy on the day he was shot in Dallas--her dad did write a book on the part he played in that bit of history)

One day I was setting out for a day on Tybee Island---the Savannah area's beach.

Well---the chick I liked--she and her buddy knew I was heading out to the beach---they asked me to take them--I was hoping I would get my chance with her, so I said "Sure"---but damned if once we got to the beach---she and her buddy said they were "going for a walk" before they even had put anything down---that was a bad sign!!!!

A short time gone for them became a long time gone----I was bummed---I had hardly even a chance to talk to them---and they split on me--I guess I was their ride out there--I later found that they had been invited to some party at somene's beach house but had no other way there since they were both under 16.

I felt like a sucker!!! To add insult to injury----- I could not find anyone I knew out there either--- which was unusual for me, but this was in the days before cell phones and texting.

I was really bummed--but damend if my luck did not pick up.

I was sitting there on my own feeling sorry for myself when this little cutie sitting on her blanket not far from me--- spoke up and asked me to turn up the radio. I had it tuned to a popular local FM station.

As it happened--she was alone and she had noted that the girls I had brought had "dumped" me. She invited me to sit with her.

Yooo HOOOO!! She was SWEEETTT!!!!

We talked a bit and even though I sure woulda liked to do more than talk--I was still a bit shy and I also had this notion that a "gentleman takes his time"-but this was the late 70s and by that time----most people--ladies included-- had ditched many such old and antiquated notions---she made the first move on me and before long--we were "sucking face"--BIG TIME!!!

After some time----we went out in the surf--on what we then called Savannah Beach (now its just called "Tybee")----you can walk out a long ways and the water only goes to your waist. We had gotten pretty far out and not too many people were around us.

She had moved away from me---and called me over to her----when I came to her----she hugged me---and even though she still had her top on--she had somehow unseen by me---taken off her bottom--- she tied it to her leg.

She made sure that I knew what she wanted--and she got it!!

So we had sex in the surf---later--she was staying with some people and we wound up having sex for a number of hours in that place.

Honest to God--if she told me her name--I don't recall--but I don't think she ever did or told me her age---I never saw her again--but at least that day was not a "bust at the beach!!"

In my mind's eye--I can still see her--she had this long, jet black straight hair, and "sparkling blue eyes."

About the only thing I did get out of her in terms of info about her--she did say she came from "upcountry Georgia" as we said on the Coast for people who came from inland Georgia--somewhere up towards the mountains of Georgia I seem to vaguely recall.

I do have to say--there has to be something about being mostly naked on hot days, going in and out of the water, the air and all that----it seems that it makes most people pretty damn horny!!!

It sure seemed damn easy to find someone to "hook up"--of course--it did not hurt that we were all young, full of raging hormones and all that too!!!

Could be that in places like Savannah, Florida and such--we also had plenty of "social lubricants" in addition to those our bodies made--like lots of booze and pot!!!!

At the beach house the girl brought me----everyone was partying hard!! We smoked some kick ass weed that only made us all the hornier, if that was possible!!

I did go back to that house again to see if that crowd ever returned--but it was one of those places that the owners never stayed-they just rented it out on a constant basis. Every weekend--there was always someone new in it.

Today--that house has been replaced by a really nice one, just like most of the houses from that day out on Tybee were either dramatically redone or torn down and replaced by some fancy ones.

A house that at that time you could have bought for less than one hundred grand---now run around a mill or better!!!

graniteman1953
Dec 30, 2009, 10:12 PM
Tucson, AZ in July!! 113 degrees!! :rolleyes::bigrin:

onewhocares
Dec 30, 2009, 10:15 PM
For SHOWME................

On a rather adventurous February night in Naples, Florida............

on the hood of a JETTA

Little compares since then.

Belle

eddy10
Dec 31, 2009, 1:39 AM
Laughlin, NV 125 deg in the shade. Now, that was hot!

silkyheels
Dec 31, 2009, 6:18 AM
K-Mart parking lot middle of the day, my first very large male, so wanted to spend time admiring his lower parts, but due to the circumstances only able to slurp, suck swallow and blush. I did get to spend tons of time adoring his 9 and a half 2 days later

darkeyes
Dec 31, 2009, 6:19 AM
Wiv me x hubbie in morocco on our honeymoon ifyas talkin bout temperatures an wetha.. but propa hottest.. not sayin cept Kate wos the 1 who piped up the tempreture.. tee hee:bigrin:

arana
Dec 31, 2009, 9:02 AM
Oh Volty did you not see JAWS????

Late at night in the surf down in Florida----this neighbor gal and I had gone out dancing after I had come home from work--we went to a bar on the beach that was a good place to dance---after a few drinks--some dancing too--we went out on the beach----one thing led to another as they say---we had gotten naked----were skinny dipping in the ocean--(kinda crazy at night since that is a prime time for sharks to feed close in to shore!!)---we were hugging and kissing---she in my arms---certain body parts just "sorta fit together" if ya catch my drift---it was a quick fuck--but a damn good one!!

We wound up "doing it all" night long back at my place!!!

That was only the first of such sessions. God I miss Florida!!!!:tong::tong:

Rudy75
Dec 31, 2009, 9:59 AM
We're gonna need a biger condom!

Sexual_soujourner
Dec 31, 2009, 10:13 AM
Geez.. I Guess the 2 hottest one was on a train platform waiting for the train into NYC. I bent this girl over behind a pillar away from the throngs of folks waiting for the train. Another time was on a park bench along the Charles river in Boston on night. When we finished we realized we had an audience of people watching us. That was a big turn on!

mikey3000
Dec 31, 2009, 10:39 AM
In a cemetery, propped up against a headstone on a foggy night. Surreal.:eek:

Karasel
Dec 31, 2009, 10:42 AM
I had gay sex in an abandoned church in the middle of the night.

And once I had sex behind the bleachers of a crowded gym. .. Fun times. .. During the middle of this session, we realized we had a audience.

guycurious
Dec 31, 2009, 12:14 PM
Once I had sex while driving back from a Jonathon Brandmeier concert at ISU. There is a stretch of highway that is just two lanes and dark as night (no street lights). I clicked on the cruise control, slid my chair back, she took off her pants, climbed on top and the fun began.

Ah, the good ole' days.

Another time I had sex in a sleeping bag outside of our tent with other people sleeping around us. Anyone could have woken up and saw.

I had a car pulled up next to me while I was getting a blowjob. They started cheering and my g/f just started laughing but she didn't stop ! Good girl.

nasdaq
Dec 31, 2009, 1:18 PM
Once I ended up a job interview giving a blow job to my interviewer... what a nice memories :rolleyes:

Realist
Dec 31, 2009, 3:21 PM
Geez, Nasdaq! I hope the interview went well! I used to hire people all the time, but I never thought of using that approach as an interviewing tool!

As for me: I had sex with a girlfriend while standing in line, in a dark alley, while waiting for the Sound of Music to open up.

I was standing with my arms around her, her ass pushed back against me as we talked, and I got erect. She said for me to lift her skirt and she'd arch her back and I could enter her. I slipped inside her effortlessly! She came from the shear danger and excitement, I think!

She could reach out and touch someone in front of her, and I could have reached back and touch someone!

Her long legs, mini-skirts and no panties made it just right, from the rear! A big air conditioner was roaring, blocking out any voices....good thing, because she was noisy!

Just as I erupted, the line began to move. Before we were pushed out into the street light, I'd zipped up. She was so cool, no nervous looks, or concern at all! Only a Mona Lisa smile.

When I was paying for the tickets, she rushed into the lady's room, to get the dripping juices from between her legs!

Ah, youth!

Karasel
Dec 31, 2009, 3:48 PM
Geez, Nasdaq! I hope the interview went well! I used to hire people all the time, but I never thought of using that approach as an interviewing tool!

As for me: I had sex with a girlfriend while standing in line, in a dark alley, while waiting for the Sound of Music to open up.

I was standing with my arms around her, her ass pushed back against me as we talked, and I got erect. She said for me to lift her skirt and she'd arch her back and I could enter her. I slipped inside her effortlessly! She came from the shear danger and excitement, I think!

She could reach out and touch someone in front of her, and I could have reached back and touch someone!

Her long legs, mini-skirts and no panties made it just right, from the rear! A big air conditioner was roaring, blocking out any voices....good thing, because she was noisy!

Just as I erupted, the line began to move. Before we were pushed out into the street light, I'd zipped up. She was so cool, no nervous looks, or concern at all! Only a Mona Lisa smile.

When I was paying for the tickets, she rushed into the lady's room, to get the dripping juices from between her legs!

Ah, youth!

.. That's hot.. Just had to say.

nasdaq
Dec 31, 2009, 4:38 PM

I wasn´t forced to do anything against my will. By that time, I was a bit unexperienced, but I must admit that I enjoyed as much as him, especially because of the high probability of being caught, something which did not happen. I guess I performed a decent fellatio because I was hired.

mikey3000
Dec 31, 2009, 6:12 PM
.. That's hot.. Just had to say.
Um, yeah. I'll second that!!! Instant stiffy! Bravo. I will never be able to watch The Sound Of Music, quite the same way again.

jamiehue
Dec 31, 2009, 10:20 PM
#3# a third. dam that was hot!

citystyleguy
Jan 1, 2010, 12:08 AM
one summer on a two week back country hike in yellowstone natl park; hooked up with a park ranger, did it in the coldest damn lake this california boy had been in, in a double sleeping bag several times, at our campsite against a tree, and on the porch of a ranger cabin. also, on the beach north of santa barbara (someone here recommended using a blanket, sand gets every where) against the rocks of cliffs is much better, more traction! during the ride over to vegas (several times, during summer with the top down at night) and up to san francisco. in a room on a train up the calif coast, and on a beach in baja!

Dog62
Jan 1, 2010, 5:43 PM
I was working night shift security for a golf course several years back. My g/f showed up and fucked me with her strapon as I was bent over a golf cart on the 17th green. Does that count? :bigrin:

biblissful
Jan 1, 2010, 7:45 PM
On top of a Cabin Roof with the moon and stars looking down on us/;)

rjr1227
Jan 1, 2010, 9:00 PM
Dog62...thats way hott....your a lucky man!

krrptyc
Jan 2, 2010, 12:53 AM
In a mud puddle in the middle of a dirt road. It was the 70s' my gf and I "dropped acid" and headed for the mountains. I kept singing "why don't we do it in the road" and she said "why not." We didn't really look for a puddle but thats where we ended up. Things got really weird after that.

innaminka
Jan 2, 2010, 6:18 PM
actual hottest - Darwin in a non-A/C tent. Bloody hell! I still wonder why...its was just so freakin' hot and humid! .......... But quite nice!!!

"hottest" place - in the plunge pool after a sauna in a hotel in Oslo. We had about 3 minutes of unrequited sex before another couple came to join us ....
Needed about another 5 seconds........
They did look quizzically at the strange little cloud of white (tadpoles :eek: ) seemingly floating between us ........ and our flustered faces.

ronnalex
Jan 3, 2010, 12:35 PM
In my asshole,9 inch cock lots of cum mmm well the first time he shot cum in me and I gushed it in my hand and licked it all up

csreef
Jan 6, 2010, 3:34 PM
Was the bedroom of my g/f many years ago.

She had a condo on the banks of the Hudson river. She called me up, and asked me to come down (january 14 degrees with wind blowing down from the north) to her place on foot...

When I got there, She yelled down from her bedroom to come up. The berdoom door was ajar, & when I opened It she had candels going , and the room thermostat cranked up to 90...

Needless to say we had some hot sweaty lovemaking that night...:bigrin:

btsace
Jan 6, 2010, 4:26 PM
at the playground on the slide at night time that was great.

Giggles100
Jan 6, 2010, 6:47 PM
In the back of an Ambulance :bigrin:. I'l never watch casualty again with a straight face :rolleyes:.

Giggles100
Jan 6, 2010, 6:48 PM
at the playground on the slide at night time that was great.

Actually that kinda sounds sweet :three:.

MissLadybug
Jan 6, 2010, 10:32 PM
On a beach in Florida with my now ex boyfriend.