PDA

View Full Version : Understanding partners

quietbi
Dec 28, 2009, 12:10 PM
Just wanted to share with you a moment with my girlfriend. We were having fun in bed when suddenly she did not want me to continue pleasuring her down there. It was happening quite a few times and I asked her if someone had humilated her at some point...which it turned out she had. I suggested perhaps she needed counselling and then realised how hypocritical I was being given that I had been struggling with being bi. So I told her. She was quite surprised by warmed into me even more for being so honest. Nearly a year later we are still together but she often asks me if I still get 'those thoughts'. I tell her that I do and sometimes that I really need to play with a cock and she has said okay go on but tell me and wear protection. Later she said actually I don't think I would be okay with you seeing a bloke for fun so I said okay I won't. Does anyone else have these sort of dilemmas whether your partner is male or female?

Realist
Dec 28, 2009, 2:10 PM
I'm sure there's versions of that going on somewhere, right now!

In 2008, I had begun a relationship with a friend, who is gay. We discussed my being bisexual on several occasions and he said he was OK with it. But, late in the year, I met and fell in love with a girl I met here. She was totally OK with me and him remaining lovers, even promising me equal time.

Still, he didn't say much.

Then, when he determined that I was falling for her, he became jealous and finally broke it off, because I refused to quit seeing her.

Some days you win, some days you don't.