PDA

View Full Version : Bi-women and TV's

wirraltv
Dec 26, 2009, 1:13 PM
Do bi-women find tv's attractive and a turn on or am i looking for the wrong thing here ? Any advice appreciated

Realist
Dec 26, 2009, 3:55 PM
I think it's like everything else, you can find anyone who likes, or dislikes, about anything.

My roommate in college was almost too pretty to be a boy. My GF and I always wondered what he'd look like dressed up. She and he were about the same size and one evening, after some pleading, he agreed to dress up for us. She gave him one of her skirts and a blouse, that was just right for him.

My GF got him dressed and, since he was slightly chubby, she was able to wrap him with a shredded sheet, to give him a smaller waist and even make some cleavage. He was wrapped like a mummy under the blouse! She got his make up just right, too. He was really hot!

My GF was very aroused by the results, and with my OK, she spent some "quality time" with him.

So, the answer is yes, some girls surely do like TVs.

AlaskanGirl
Dec 28, 2009, 9:24 AM
My first threesum was with my ex-bf and his gf.

We were over at her house and hes a good looking native boy, so we dressed him up and braided his hair. It was in braides and still reached down his back. He looked so good both of us forgot he was a guy! lol.

_Joe_
Dec 28, 2009, 11:19 AM
And if Yes - which is a bigger turn on, LCD, PLASMA, or the new fancy LEDs ?

NYRangersFan
Dec 28, 2009, 6:34 PM
wait...you want to know if women are attracted by tvs?????? or whats playin on the tv? i'm a little lost on this lol cause no i'm not attracted to my tv set....

**Peg**
Dec 28, 2009, 6:57 PM

dang, ya beat me to it LOL

MarieDelta
Dec 28, 2009, 7:42 PM
Which leads us back to the old question - Does size matter?

wirraltv
Jan 2, 2010, 10:21 AM
Would you yanks stop taking the p..s out of my thread please ( LOL )

It was a genuine question and has nothing to do with tv's of an electrical kind and besides electric makes my wig do funny things !!!!!!

Happy New Year to everyone anyway