PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

rebel13
Dec 25, 2009, 11:05 PM
can anyone tell me why i cant get into chat room anymore?? ever time i try it kicks me off the site, back to desktop. it used to work & ever thing else still does. !@#$%^&*( thing. LOL. thanx,R.:three:

quiet1fornow
Dec 25, 2009, 11:06 PM
there are updates.....check and see if your java is out of date!

**Peg**
Dec 26, 2009, 10:25 AM
ok one ! is enough :)

verify that you are running the latest version of Java - (Version 6 Update 17) is the latest.

http://www.java.com/en/download/dt_verify.jsp?plugin=true&latest=true&users_jre=1.6.0_17

then make sure that your popup blocker allows popups for this site (you can find that in the tools or preferences section of your browser)

good luck

NJ Mac
Jan 5, 2010, 1:31 PM
I've tried all of these things and nothing works. When I click on chat my browser just shuts down. Any other ideas? Thanks.

12voltman59
Jan 5, 2010, 3:10 PM
I forgot exactly what the message said now---but a few years ago--for a time I had gained internet access via a Verizon aircard--and for some reason----their system would not let me chat on here----I always had some message come up telling me that something didn't jibe with my system.

Maybe you are having a problem with your internet provider putting up some sort of block or some software patch--- something like that is preventing your connecting to chat.

It sorta sounds like is the case---but I would figure you would get some sort of message come up.

Sorry I cannot help you----but I am happy that I can do what I can do on a computer.