PDA

View Full Version : Is curiosity okay?

91CuriousKitten
Dec 24, 2009, 10:14 PM
um, hi ^^""" Um, well just the tittle, I'm bi-curious, and I dotn wanna upset anyone by being here, if this is Bi/homo only then I shoiuld probably leave I'm really just looking for friends, who can talk, maybey experience if thigns work out later, and just try to figure out whats going on, and just wanted to know if its okay if I stayed? I really dont wanna upset anyone

Realist
Dec 24, 2009, 11:04 PM
You are welcome here!

This is a wonderful place, I wish I'd had something like this when I was young, too!

There are some great folks here.....along with a few trolls and troublemakers. Just ignore them and select the ones you feel comfortable with to chat with, ask for advice, etc.

We have straight guys/husbands of bi SOs, straight wives/GFs of straight SOs, bi curious, gay, you name it, so surely you will find someone you can relate to.

rissababynta
Dec 24, 2009, 11:44 PM
Everyone under the sun is here. You are more than welcome.

djones
Dec 25, 2009, 3:06 AM
I'm still pretty new around here, but I think you found the right place !

Stick around !

TwylaTwobits
Dec 25, 2009, 3:22 AM
Welcome to the site, not everyone here falls into neatly labeled categories. And there are several straight partners of bisexuals and a couple flat out straight people who just like to hang out with cool people no matter their preferences on sexuality.

12voltman59
Dec 25, 2009, 12:14 PM
When we all came here, from all our varied situations--we were "curious" in some fashion.

I urge you to stay--while we are sure not perfect---you can sure learn something from the people that are here.

Welcome---good luck finding the answers to your questions.

91CuriousKitten
Dec 25, 2009, 3:21 PM
Thanks everyone for the warm welcoem ^^ I'll def stay and I hope I can find the answers I'm looking for :)

curious1also
Dec 25, 2009, 5:56 PM
this is a very accepting group of folks for every disipline of sexuality it seems! welcum

mikey3000
Dec 25, 2009, 7:39 PM
Yes, welcome! Everyone is so welcome and accepted here. And so are all honest questions. Everyne here was been just wonderful to me. :bigrin:

transcendMental
Dec 25, 2009, 9:05 PM
this is a very accepting group of folks for every disipline of sexuality it seems! welcum

Every sexuality and from what I've seen also every gender identity variation.

Welcome to the site!
tm

Doggiestyle
Dec 26, 2009, 2:49 PM
A BIG "howdy" :bigrin: and welcome to this site Courious Kitten. It seems like that there are people of all sex and all sexual orientations, from straight to completely gay, and everything in between. Also the opinions are just as varied and diverse too. :bigrin:

It is usually a pleasant place to come to. Sometimes there are trouble-makers that come to this site, but don't pay them any mind. They usually don't last long because their attitude and fingers get them booted off the site. Just remember that their words cannot hurt you.

While it is possible to "hook up" with somebody here for a personal encounter. We are mostly into what you could call oral sex,,,, meaning that all we do is talk about sex, LOL :rolleyes:

Just wanted to say welcome and put my :2cents: in.... Your friend, :doggie:

chris2665
Dec 26, 2009, 11:34 PM
Absolutely it's OK to be curious and a great, fun an educational place to be. ERelax and enjoy. There are a lot of really nice people here.

citystyleguy
Dec 27, 2009, 12:02 AM
a very warm welcome to you; not a better site anywhere else for good chat, good advice, supportive people. from what i have seen, there isnt a criteria to join, just a true desire and thirst for knowledge, frank talk, off-center humor, a place for those you wish you could sit down with a cup of whatever, and have one those good honest talks about what matters in life.

coyotedude
Dec 27, 2009, 12:15 AM
Welcome! I hope you find what you seek...

Peace

Apleasureseeker
Dec 27, 2009, 3:58 AM
Id go so far as to say I think it's not a good thing for people to be too quick to "come out" as one thing or another. Everyone has the capacity to go one way or another, everyone has a bit of bisexuality -- Strainght people DO have gay sex expereinces, and gay people DO have straight sex experiences, and it doesn't change them one bit. I've known people who have gotten themseles into needless complication by feeling the need to define themselves or to join a particular group. These days I think I take a a kind of tantric approach--people to expand rheir boundaries and do the things that might seem unnatural, just to discover yourself. (if you don't like it, you don't have to do it again).

AdamKadmon43
Dec 27, 2009, 7:12 PM
I really dont wanna upset anyone

Please feel perfectly free to go ahead and upset them..... I love it when they get "Upset".

pottzie
Dec 28, 2009, 3:46 PM
Well, is it OK if we welcome you? I'm starting to think that the more I read what constitutes anyone's self identity, sexual or otherwise, the true question is can we accept someone as they are, period.
As long as you're not holding a gun on me.

roy m cox
Dec 29, 2009, 12:01 PM
ha'looo wavs a paw :male:

91CuriousKitten
Dec 29, 2009, 5:49 PM
Thank you all again! My new years resolution is to lose my virginity in my fantasy way, candles, roses all the goodies! wish meh luck lol

izzfan
Dec 29, 2009, 6:31 PM
Hello and welcome, this site is open to everyone (bi/ trans/gay/lesbian/straight/curious etc...) and its a pretty open-minded and brilliant place.

Good luck with your new year's resolution :bigrin: