PDA

View Full Version : HOLIDAY WISHES!!!

12voltman59
Dec 23, 2009, 10:35 PM
With many religious, cultural and other holidays being celebrated right now---Christmas, Hanukkah, the winter solstice, Kwanzaa, etc.--it is hard to just pick out one holiday to honor---so I will say to everyone here---whatever holiday you celebrate now----I wish it be a good, happy and safe one.

Also---even though its still a week away----HAPPY NEW YEAR--and holy moly!!! we are now about to enter the SECOND DECADE of the 21st Century!!!

Lord only knows---I do hope it will be a better decade than the first one was-----in so many ways--it was a rough one!!!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 23, 2009, 10:42 PM
Big hugs to you my friend. :}
Cat

NightDragon
Dec 23, 2009, 11:04 PM
I too want to give holiday wishes to all,hope it's a safe and wonderful time for everyone and yes I too hope next decade is better than this one!

onewhocares
Dec 23, 2009, 11:12 PM
Holiday wishes to all. Funny, just at dinner this evening, after working nearly sixteen hours today, Bill and I and a friend all stated that the last years was in fact the worst one in recent memory. Hope that the next year will be better.

Belle

jem_is_bi
Dec 24, 2009, 12:07 AM
I was wishing for some of your great photos when I clicked on this thread. I am sure that eventually you will satiate that desire of mine.
Otherwise, I have so much to be thankful for despite the events that have hurt so many others this decade. In this next decade, I wish the same for you and all others that make this site a great place to visit.
I am somewhat optimistic that we, the people of the United States will shift a little toward altruism and away from self-centered greed. We have all seen and experienced the devastation of the later this decade and are no longer amused by those who trashed our lives to better theirs.

quiet1fornow
Dec 24, 2009, 9:33 AM
Volty,

Thanks for this thread I was considering doing something similar...now I can be lazy and just reply...:tongue:

I have received over the last years the gift of acceptance and concern and consideration and understanding here....I have tried to offer all the same in return...I hope I have in some way accomplished that! I agree Volty, the first decade has been an extreme challenge….thanks to many here…it has been better than I might have feared….that and I was directed to re-discover a friend….that is now my GF…my life/sensual/soul mate! I have the gifts I need to go forward!
Thanks to all! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Or as others have indicated whatever you might be celebrating or rejoicing over do it with a wish from me to enjoy family, friends, cyber people …life!!!

Q:cool:

Realist
Dec 24, 2009, 9:47 AM
Yes! I wish for everyone to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, too!

I certainly have already received so many gifts in my life and this site has added to them with a bounty I never expected. Thanks to those who have become friends and especially my sweet, wonderful, girlfriend, who I met here, just a little over a year ago. There really are miracles!

mikey3000
Dec 24, 2009, 11:18 AM
Happy Holiday wishes to all!!!!! May 2010 bring lots of health and happiness to everyone.

Sincerely,
Mikey.
:bibounce:

**Peg**
Dec 24, 2009, 1:58 PM
An Irish Christmas Blessing

The light of the Christmas star to you
The warmth of home and hearth to you
The cheer and good will of friends to you
The hope of a childlike heart to you
The joy of a thousand angels to you
The love of the Son and God's peace to you

texasman6172003
Dec 24, 2009, 3:22 PM
I want too wish everyone a Happy and Safe Holiday. And a very Merry Christmas,too Too my 2nd FAMILY,which is Y'ALL!!!

TwylaTwobits
Dec 24, 2009, 6:07 PM
Happy Holidays to you as well, Volty.

May the spirit of the festive season infect your soul with a joyful spark and we'll see some more awesome pictures :)

csrakate
Dec 24, 2009, 7:32 PM
:santa: Happy Holidays to one and all!:santa:

Kate

darkeyes
Dec 24, 2009, 9:25 PM
Its haff 2 in mornin an its blowin a blizzard out.. white crimbo.. brill.. so 2 all me lufflies.. hav brill Crimbo an ace New year wen it cums.. enjoy get sozzed hav lotsa laffs an jus b yasels.. luffsya all.. b bad!!!!:bigrin:

Justin Chad Taylor
Dec 25, 2009, 9:54 AM
:bipride:Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year!!!!:flag4: