PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Vittoria???

12voltman59
Dec 23, 2009, 12:30 AM
It hit me reading the health care thread that Vittoria had posted up and got opened up again---she hadn't been on in sometime.

I went to her profile--it looks like either she or maybe Drew did something to it--it sort of has that partially dismantled look they get.

Her last post was in late September----and since then--NADA!!

Anyone know what happend to Vi???

I'd appreciate it if anyone who has info lets us know.

I am bummed she seems to have left us---I for one, miss her!!!

onewhocares
Dec 23, 2009, 12:51 AM
You are right Volty, I have not seen her in a bit. Will see what I can find out.

Belle

Realist
Dec 23, 2009, 6:08 AM
I saw a post by her recently...I'm sure of it.

rissababynta
Dec 23, 2009, 9:55 AM
Funny, I was wondering the same exact thing about a week ago.

Realist
Dec 23, 2009, 1:49 PM
Nope, I was wrong, she hasn't been here since 21 September...just like Volty said..

She said she had a life-changing experience and was returning to tell about it, but never did....What's up with that?

One wonders...................and hopes she's OK.

jamieknyc
Dec 23, 2009, 8:14 PM
I did hear from Vitt a couple of weeks ago. She is okay as far as I know, although she is going through some personal stuff that I am not at liberty to discuss. She did tell me to convey a one-word message to you all:

"Shrubbery"

**Peg**
Dec 23, 2009, 10:12 PM
awww I miss Vitt too....hurry back sweetums !

pottzie
Dec 28, 2009, 4:09 PM
Shrubbery is explanation enough. I've spent the last eight years being mad at Bush.

vitt&cho
Jul 11, 2010, 1:58 PM
It hit me reading the health care thread that Vittoria had posted up and got opened up again---she hadn't been on in sometime.

I went to her profile--it looks like either she or maybe Drew did something to it--it sort of has that partially dismantled look they get.

Her last post was in late September----and since then--NADA!!

Anyone know what happend to Vi???

I'd appreciate it if anyone who has info lets us know.

I am bummed she seems to have left us---I for one, miss her!!!

This is cho her ex boyfriend she and i broke up.She has not been here since then.She had lets say other agenda on her mind as we were living toghter.But i gather she does this every cpl years and gets her self in jams.

vitt&cho
Jul 11, 2010, 2:01 PM
I did hear from Vitt a couple of weeks ago. She is okay as far as I know, although she is going through some personal stuff that I am not at liberty to discuss. She did tell me to convey a one-word message to you all:

"Shrubbery"

Some people are not as faithfull as you think! Trust me on this she broke my heart for no reason.