PDA

View Full Version : being bi

phatcat
Dec 22, 2009, 12:05 PM
Being Bi, im still not sure who I would want to end up with later in life....I enjoy men and would like to enjoy females more. With the 1 exp I've had, I know there is more to it, and I want that....being that I enjoy both,I could be with a man, but how do u explain to him that you can b with him as long as he accepts that u wanna b with females sometimes...(he hapns 2b one of those guys who aren't too into that, from what's been said so far)we haven't had a full convo on it tho...and if I choose to end up with a female, how do I explain the opposite 2 her, toys r good,and fun....its jus nothn compares to da real thing, and some1 one knowin how to work it...lol..

innaminka
Dec 22, 2009, 5:28 PM
1. Decide what you want first. Not surmise - decide.

then...

Communicate, communicate, communicate.

Realist
Dec 22, 2009, 6:40 PM
Excellent advice!

First, you need to know what YOU want and expect out of a relationship. Then, see if you can connect with others with mutual interests. Unless you know your desires and needs, you will probably not know how to conduct yourself with others.

Then, you must be able to articulate your thought process to others, with whom you expect to be intimate.

sexual26
Dec 22, 2009, 10:01 PM
To start you must know yourself and what you desire out of life. second communicate with your partner about who you are as soon as feel that it could become a long term relationship or more. That don't necessarly mean you have to tell him or her on the first date tho... Most of all be true to yourself and make sure its what you really want before completly committing yourself to someone who is not ok or understanding of who you are.

tenni
Dec 22, 2009, 10:30 PM
The above posts are good advice. What I might add that isn't always stated here is that you may wish to explore being with a woman if you find one attractive to you. Enjoy and explore that relationship. It doesn't have to be a fixed lifetime thing but it may be. Later, in life you may wish to explore being with a man again. Sometimes our sexuality is not fixed and evolves. Sometimes our desires and needs also change. It may not be necessary to see yourself "ending up" with one or the other. It may be an attraction to the individual and not the gender that blows your sox off and over the moon. Whatever, relax and enjoy life.

phatcat
Dec 22, 2009, 11:27 PM
I appreciate all the good advise...thanks everybody