PDA

View Full Version : The misadventures of the 'lil mobster part 2

rdy2go
Dec 19, 2009, 4:11 PM
After the statue incident, (see part 1) little Tony's mother was more determined than ever to ensure her "little angel" would not follow in his fathers less than honest footsteps. After giving it some thought, she decided that he should spend a day at the church with the priest. So the next Saturday Tony headed for the church to fulfill his mothers wishes. The priest showed him all around the church, and put him to work cleaning and doing light chores. Soon it was time for the priest to hear confession. He told Tony to continue working and he would return in a few hours. Tony was having none of that. "Father," he said "I've been good all morning and have done everything you asked me to do, now I would like you to let me go with you to confession."

"But Tony, the things the people tell me in confession are private matters for which they seek forgiveness, it would not be right to let a young boy hear such things." the priest said.

"I will be good father, you won't even know I am there." Tony repleid

The priest thought about it, and finally agreed, telling Tony he had to be quiet, stay out of sight, and not say a word. "I would be in a great deal of trouble with the Bishop if he knew I let a young boy listen in on confession." he said

"I'll be quiet." Tony assured him, and off they went.

Tony and the priest entered the confessional, and within a few minutes a very attractive woman entered saying, "Forgive me father I have sinned. I had sex three times last night with a man I am not married to." The priest calmly said, "Put 20 dollars in the collection plate and say 5 hail Mary's and all will be forgiven." The woman left and Tony just sat there listening.

Several minutes later another woman, just as attractive as the first entered. "Forgive me father I have sinned, I had sex three times last night with a man I am not married to." Again the priest said, "Put 20 dollars in the collection plate and say 5 hail Mary's all will be forgiven." The woman left and Tony still didn't say a word.

In a while a third woman, who again was very attractive came in and said, "Forgive me father I have sinned, I had sex twice last night with a man I am not married to." Before the priest could speak Tony piped up, "Well go get it again lady," he said, " There's a special on today, three times for 20 dollars and 5 hail Mary's.