PDA

View Full Version : Chat and Confusion.

HuwJones
May 16, 2005, 4:39 PM
Hi all,

Firstly, I'd like to say, get rid of the video chat.

I'ts not working and the current chatroom is excellent for what we need, we can talk in public or private.

Not everyone wants to cam online and those who do already have the ability in msn or yahoo, to do so.

Secondly, I'm still a little confused about sexuality.

I still feel a bit out of place in the world of bisex and everything else.

Does anyone feel this way as well?

The thought of being with a guy seems a bit rough whereas when with a woman, it feels soft and sensual.

I'm still not sure what I want out of this and that is what's confusing the hell out of me.

Can anyone help?

Huw

gthommo
May 17, 2005, 11:11 AM
Hi Huw - you're making your own journey and I wish you well but why think of sex with another guy as rough? Are you rough with a girl? Trust me, two guys can be a soft, loving and sensual as any guy/girl thing.

Hope that encourages you!

gthommo

wellred
May 18, 2005, 9:58 AM
Hello Huw,

My experience tells me that gentleness or roughness is not determined by gender. The joy of experincing the wonder that is unique about me and my partner causes me to reach out to explore sexual closeness with another.

The range of sex with either gender can be raucous, playful, romantic, serious, etc. Anger and hostility (roughness) are not characteristics I look for in sex with any partner.

People treat us as we teach them to treat us. This education and contracting begins before the bedroom. Sure, you can have rough sex, quicky encounters, and they may serve an animalistic bend; but the course of your sexual diet can be determined by you with either or both genders.

Best wishes,
- Red

rupertbare
May 18, 2005, 12:51 PM
Hello Huw, sexuality is indeed confusing at times and in the UK there is still an anti-gay feeling in society - excepting the "camp queen" on T.V. and to make is worse "bi" isn't "gay" but it sure as hell isn't "straight" (whatever that is?!!) - but if your are "bi", to a greater or lesser extent, that is actually OK and for you that is 'normal'. It took me many years to understand this - but now I'm perfectly happy to admit to being bi - even though I haven't had sex with another guy for years. The "rough" bit is maybe down to a lack (or any?) sexual experiences with another guy - there is NO reason for them not to be as gentle and sensual and caring as any you experience with a woman. Don't know if that helps in the slightest! Oh yeah and get in touch - send a e-mail! RupeXX :tongue:

BiMale
May 20, 2005, 8:56 AM
Hi Huw: I think that a male/male relationship can be just as sweet, just as tender, just as fulfilling, or just as dysfunctional as any male/female relationship. Like all human relationships (whether sexual or not) it's all about compatibility. You can find a male or female to have sex with rather easily, but it's always more difficult to find a male or female you can have a real relationship with.

Good luck,

BiMale
:flag1: