PDA

View Full Version : bisexual girls under 24

thatgirlisabel
Dec 17, 2009, 1:37 AM
Hi, Im bicurious... first time ever even thinking about this and I wouldwant to meet another girl.

HelloToYou
Dec 17, 2009, 1:50 AM
Hello and welcome to bisexual.com. Filling out your profile will help. Good luck on your "quest."

the sacred night
Dec 17, 2009, 6:42 PM
Hi! I'm bi and I'm 23. I too would like to know a little about what kind of person you are and (If you know) what type of relationship you're looking for. In the meantime, though, you're welcome to chat me up :flag1:

thatgirlisabel
Dec 21, 2009, 2:32 AM
well hey, I am 19...uhh just wanting to talk..never done this before

Realist
Dec 21, 2009, 8:39 AM
Welcome, Isabel....you've come to the right place.

I'm sure there's others your age, here, who can help you on your journey.

Why don't you make a list of the things that interest you, then look for someone who may help you understand those things?

There are many who have different desires and fantasies. You will do better with someone who is more like you, has the same thought process, and desires.

I am one of the lucky ones, I actually found the love of my life here a little over a year ago. So, I know there are others who you will be able to relate to.

Good luck and I hope you will be as happy as I am, to have found this wonderful site.

darkeyes
Dec 21, 2009, 9:06 AM
Jus a thot huns.. don b so soft as 2 stik 2 an uppa age limit..least not a strict 1. Yas miss so much more lemme tellya ifya do. Not sayin grab at ne ole tart.. am sayin that ther is much more 2 life than jus ya own age group. An don b so daft as 2 rule out nice lesbian girls eitha..sum of us r quite yummie.. the diff tween a 24 an a 25 or 26 or 27 yo aint that much so yad notice..an ther r othas even older for ya 2 get 2 kno.. not all ole grannie bags r that toothless an grey an reddy for daisy pushin. Ther r sum luffly peeps a all ages..so don b so daft as 2 completely iggie evry 1 outside a ya age group.. life is 2 short an 2 much fun is 2 b had..

Georgie_Girl
Dec 21, 2009, 9:13 AM
Jus a thot huns.. don b so soft as 2 stik 2 an uppa age limit..least not a strict 1. Yas miss so much more lemme tellya ifya do. Not sayin grab at ne ole tart.. am sayin that ther is much more 2 life than jus ya own age group. An don b so daft as 2 rule out nice lesbian girls eitha..sum of us r quite yummie.. the diff tween a 24 an a 25 or 26 or 27 yo aint that much so yad notice..an ther r othas even older for ya 2 get 2 kno.. not all ole grannie bags r that toothless an grey an reddy for daisy pushin. Ther r sum luffly peeps a all ages..so don b so daft as 2 completely iggie evry 1 outside a ya age group.. life is 2 short an 2 much fun is 2 b had..

Well said. :)