PDA

View Full Version : I love Lady Gaga

Bicuriousity
Dec 15, 2009, 9:07 PM
Not only does Lady Gagas music rock, she is also openly bisexual and supports the community.

Check out her wikipedia article sometime.

I would love her alone for her music, but well her bisexuality gives me a huge crush on her.

Bi-Zarro
Dec 15, 2009, 10:17 PM
I don't know if I'd ever actually pay money for her music or live performances, but I am glad she's out there and openly bi. And so very loudly pro-queer.

Doggiestyle
Dec 15, 2009, 11:53 PM
Yes, I like Lady GaGa too. I not only like her music, but her looks too. I mean, to me, :tong: "she looks good enough to eat" :tong:

During the summer last year 08 when I went to Atlanta to play. It did not matter which nite club I went to. It seemed like every 30 or so minutes they were playing "poker face" and almost as often "just dance" and if I lived in ATL, I probably would have gotten burnt out on those two songs. I still enjoy listening to all her music. And yep, got "poker face", "just dance"' "bad romance" "love game" "paparazzi" and several others on a C-D. To me, she's got the sound. :love:

I just had to say something. Your friend, :doggie:

By the way Bi-Zarro she is from NYC (I think) is she not? I bet she played all over that town, has she not?

rissababynta
Dec 16, 2009, 1:29 AM
I so badly want to hate that nutjob but I just can't...

tenni
Dec 16, 2009, 9:51 AM
Regardless of her sexuality, I think that she is a very talented uniquely creative performer and singer. Her theatrics in her performances raises her way above the usual musician rock star. She is on the level of a David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust, Little White Duke,etc.) in my opinion or an Alice Cooper at their prime. She is above Madonna for her performances but Madonna is above her for dance. It has become all about sing/dance via Justin Timberlake etc. It about time that performance and performance art ruled again.

She is the talent of the decade but she may burn out quick. Time will tell.

Nutjob????...no freak'nway....Rissa I never thought that you would be so conservative...lol?????

rissababynta
Dec 16, 2009, 12:16 PM
Regardless of her sexuality, I think that she is a very talented uniquely creative performer and singer. Her theatrics in her performances raises her way above the usual musician rock star. She is on the level of a David Bowie (Ziggy Stardust, Little White Duke,etc.) in my opinion or an Alice Cooper at their prime. She is above Madonna for her performances but Madonna is above her for dance. It has become all about sing/dance via Justin Timberlake etc. It about time that performance and performance art ruled again.

She is the talent of the decade but she may burn out quick. Time will tell.

Nutjob????...no freak'nway....Rissa I never thought that you would be so conservative...lol?????

She traumatized my kid! On the one award show, she randomly started "bleeding" and then she was hanging above the stage by her arm with blood running down her face and her eyes looked dead...my kid kept asking me what happened to make the lady die...i don't think you need to be conservative to think she's a nutjob haha.

tenni
Dec 16, 2009, 2:39 PM
"i don't think you need to be conservative to think she's a nutjob haha."

Gee I can see how a young child might have a few questions. I think that it was on after 10 pm where I live.

Answer: She is pretending and play adult acting dear. It is all a trick like in some movies. You have to be specially trained. It isn't for kids.

I saw it but it seemed censored as she was just hanging there and no means was shown as to how she got there. That is kind of performance art which is different from performing as in theatre.

kkk.... I'm a nutjob artsie .....cuz I like it. I understand it. I accept it I admire her for doing it..:tongue:

mikey3000
Dec 16, 2009, 6:31 PM
I think she is an amazing talent. Not only are her songs catchy, but she is a visually controversial artist. I like her a lot and wish her much success.

rissababynta
Dec 16, 2009, 8:56 PM
"i don't think you need to be conservative to think she's a nutjob haha."

Gee I can see how a young child might have a few questions. I think that it was on after 10 pm where I live.

Answer: She is pretending and play adult acting dear. It is all a trick like in some movies. You have to be specially trained. It isn't for kids.

I saw it but it seemed censored as she was just hanging there and no means was shown as to how she got there. That is kind of performance art which is different from performing as in theatre.

kkk.... I'm a nutjob artsie .....cuz I like it. I understand it. I accept it I admire her for doing it..:tongue:

Umm, yeah ok. Anyway, I still say she's a nutjob.

miamiuu
Dec 16, 2009, 10:36 PM
i dig her music and her videos. they are corny as hell.

Karasel
Dec 17, 2009, 11:11 AM
I don't care much for her music. But I've read some of the things she said, and she seems like a nice person. I like the fact that she is open, but I won't be buying any of her cds anytime soon.

darkeyes
Dec 17, 2009, 3:10 PM
She is ok. No a bit moren ok.. she is bloody good..say that not cos she is bi or ne thin else.. but cos she is talented an bloody good..as well as yummie.. howeva.. not as talented or as bloody good as Little Boots.. an nor is she as yummie eitha.. but then beauty as they say..is in the eye....:tong:

runwildtonight
Dec 17, 2009, 7:48 PM
I like Lady Gaga's music even though its not my favorite type. It gets me to dance (even though I don't know how). And the fact that she said she was bisexual to Barbara Walters gave me an opportunity to talk about bisexuality on my Facebook without friends knowing I'm bi (yet).

Also hearing her music when I'm in the club reminds me that I am not the only bi person in this world. :bipride:

gooniegoogoo
Dec 17, 2009, 8:04 PM
I think she's great. If she ever performs in my area I'm definitely going to see her.

hellabella
Dec 19, 2009, 10:13 PM
love lady gaga i think she is part of a dying breed performance art