PDA

View Full Version : Ever been caught masterbating?

cannibal4
Dec 14, 2009, 11:15 AM
Heck, getting caught nude is no big deal. Ever get caught masturbating? When I was a kid about 15 -16 one saturday night I was watching TV, my father was gone for the weekend, my brother was staying over a friends house and it was just me and my mom. I thought mom was upstairs, so I leaned back in the recliner, droped my pajama bottoms and started wacking away. Was stroking it for about 5 minutes, when I heard my mom say, she was standing in the doorway behind me, if your gonna do that go to the bathroom. Was I embarassed! OH MY GOD! I went to bed! The next morning, sooner or later I had to go down stairs and face Mom. I was not looking forward to his. Anyway, I went down stars, mom was in the kitchen, I walked in and she just looked and shook her head. She told me if she ever found stains on the floor or on the furniture, she was gonna come looking for me! and if I was gonna do that for Gods sake use the bathroom! Never another word said. I always wondered if she told dad?
Anyone ever have an experience like that?

mikey3000
Dec 14, 2009, 1:25 PM
That's rich!!!!! Never bee caught jackin off but been caught by my mom receiving a blow job from my girlfriend. And at the worst possible time too, just before I came and I just couldn't stop. She looked, saw, I saw her see me, just made eye contact, and she walked out. Never a word spoken about it. That was pretty embarassing.

JoshuaGlynn
Dec 14, 2009, 8:51 PM
So a good friend of mine told me about a time he got busted by his dad....

He was in his room with the door closed. He said he had been really horny all day, and needed a release badly. He said even though... he still took his time and worked his way up. When he came he said that it was so overpowering, that he cried out loudly.

As he was sitting there panting to catch his breath, his dad knocked on the door, "You ok in there son?"

He said the first thing that came to his mind.... "Uhh... yea I... uh... Stumped my toe!"

His dad just laughed and told him to be more careful.

I thought it was so funny I used it in one of my stories LOL

Joshua

Realist
Dec 15, 2009, 7:08 AM
Caught someone else......

My second wife became very conservative after we married. She attended a hard-core church, where the repetitive sermons on sin were becoming her mantra. For some reason, the messages on sex seemed to be her biggest focus. During this time, she became more and more vanilla in the bedroom. However, she was in her 20s and extremely virile....but fought the urge to enjoy sex.

I began noticing that, when she was asleep, she would sometimes begin moving around in the bed and became more and more agitated. I usually went back to sleep thinking she was having a nightmare. Sometimes she'd get up, stay away for a little while, then go to back to sleep.

Not long after I had been awaken by this nocturnal movement in bed, she was doing that again. She woke up with a start, then laid there for some time. I could detect some movement under the covers.

I laid there quietly, but didn't let her know I was awake.

In a few minutes, I heard her sigh and she got up carefully and, as quietly as she could, went into the living room. I got up and eased up to peek through the barely opened door, just in time to see her going to the other end of the house, toward another bathroom.

I heard the shower in the back bathroom and when I eased open the door, I could see her body through the opaque glass door. She was letting the water run over her and it was obvious that she was masturbating energetically!

(She had always been against masturbation! She let me know, in no uncertain terms, that it was a very sinful thing to do and she was totally against it!)

Well, I stool there, in disbelief, watching her blurred image as she mumbled and moaned, while fingering herself.

In short order, she had an orgasm and it apparently was pretty severe, because she let out a loud moan at it's peak!

I was about to leave, when I saw her sink to the floor of the shower. She was crying profusely and began praying aloud. She was sorry for being so EVIL and losing control! She promised that she would never do it again. It was a pitiful sight and I closed the door, then went back to bed.

Soon, she came to bed, eased back under the covers and was soon asleep. I said nothing. I didn't know what to say; I knew how religious she was and I could only make things worse, so I kept quiet.

Months later, after we'd been home all day and had had sex several times, the same thing occurred. Again, at about 2 am, she began getting agitated in her sleep, then woke up aroused.

This time, she went to the living room and laid face down, with her face forced into the crease at the back of the couch. Naked and with her hand between her legs, she began to masturbate again.

I kept thinking, "Now this is the woman who thinks it's a mortal sin to masturbate and here she is obviously engrossed in it!"

She was more animated and vociferous that she ever was when we were intimate. I wondered what dream had brought her to this point? I also had the thought that I was apparently not doing enough to satisfy her. What fantasy, or dream, was she having that I could not provide her relief for?

Soon, he had an orgasm and as before.......she began to cry, pray for forgiveness. As before, she finally calmed down, went to the back bathroom, I assumed to clean up. I went to bed. She returned quietly, then fell asleep quickly.

I have no idea how many times she had done that. I should have discussed what I saw her doing, but just couldn't bring myself to it. Evey conversation we ever had, ended up with her telling me I was a pervert and I didn't want to go there again.

Bi_Druid
Dec 15, 2009, 8:02 AM
um...no.

sorry, but I don't recall it ever happening to me.

quiet1fornow
Dec 15, 2009, 8:58 AM
well.... yes several times, started about 4 ish? my Mother ........still never had my sex talk or about that either

Once by male that ended up becoming a nice session...again very young...

once by wife.....ended up being a discussion on being satisfied or satisfying...not really very productive...

nsabimale
Dec 15, 2009, 10:44 AM
Yes..lol...by 1st wife...(who ended up being a cold fish) - she didn't like it all!

Definitely yes by current wife...she thinks it is rather hot!

CRAZMIN4EVERER
Dec 15, 2009, 4:45 PM
About over 10 years ago, I went back home to visit my uncle. I had shared my cousin's bedroom. One night, I heard some hard breathing ... my cousin and his male friend were making out. They were jacking each other off with a rapid strokes until both cummed.
Several nights later, my cousin started to rub and suck my cock. I could not believe that we both enjoyed doing that.

elian
Dec 15, 2009, 6:25 PM
yes please

innaminka
Dec 16, 2009, 6:45 AM
Assuming husbands don't count .......

Really just once by my elder daughter - she was 16 at the time. I was under the sheets just quietly twiddling when she walked in. The door was slightly ajar - my fault. I should have shut it.

We were both embarrassed, but laughed it off with the reasoning that perhaps privacy should be respected and that Mums do such things.

Other than that once, no, not really.

idpthrt
Dec 16, 2009, 11:37 PM
When I was in high school I was just a freshman and I ended up in a hotel room with 2 senior males and their female girlfriends. The girls ended up getting pissed and left. We drank a few beers and then I went into the restroom to take a leak. While I was in there I noticed a pair of panties hanging on the shower rod. I thought that I had locked the door so I wasn't worried when I decided to put those panties on. I loved the way it made me feel when I was standing there rubbing my cock wrapped in panties. All of a sudden the door opened and both of the senior guys were standing there. Not a word was said and they both started undoing their zippers and they both pulled out large cocks and they both just started taking turns sinking their cocks all the way down my throat as they held my head in their hands. I noticed how excited I was to be on my knees being treated this way, I was getting really hard myself. One of the guys started making sounds of pleasure and started fucking my mouth faster and faster which triggered his friend to grab my head away and instantly sink his exploding cock all the way down my throat. I never knew that cocks let out so much cumm. All I could do was keep swallowing to keep it from squirting out the sides of my mouth, and when some did the other guy covered my face with his load and quickly replaced his exploding cock to fill up my mouth. I was covered with cumm and continuing to swallow. Right then there was a knock at the door so we quickly made ourselves look as we were before the girls left. I had a couple extra minutes in the bathroom and nothing was even suspected as the two girlfriends walked in. They just stood there and one of them went into the bathroom and quickly came out not saying a word and they both left as quickly as they came.
We each had another beer without saying a word. Next thing I knew I had a quickly growing cock in my mouth. He held my head as the other guy pulled my chair out from under me so I would be on my knees bent over as he squirted a little lotion bottle from the hotel all over his cock. I was lucky to have been treated a little more cautiously when hi put his fat thick cok in my ass. As a matter of fact it was not long at all before he was sinking his long cock all the way in my ass! They started switching back and forth and then I felt the guy in my ass get really hard then he quickly pulled his cock out and was standing in front of me covering my face and forcing his cock down my throat. Ofcourse the other guy was just as quick to relocate his cock deep in my ass pounding me hard as I was again swallowing and swallowing to keep all that cumm where he wanted it. No break this time either, just as the semen explosion subsided another cock exploding with cumm was shoved down my throat.
I will tell you honestly, I still put on a pair of panties on ocassion but never had I experienced such large cocks as my first time, not to mention all that semen. I love wearing panties!!! Oh and yes, I have been caught masterbating.

12voltman59
Dec 17, 2009, 6:32 PM
I "got caught" one time when I was like 12 or so. My mom had my sis who was only two at the time and man---did that child go through the "terrible twos!!"

To help them with her---since they both worked as well--we had this 17-year old girl who helped out a lot.

One night when I was going to bed----I had been reaching down under my sheets to give my balls a really good scratching--and the "babysitter" happened by as I did that--she wanted to know what I was doing---I told her I was just scracthing my nuts since they do tend to get itchy--I kinda think she was hoping I was doing something else.

The next night---I decided that if she wanted to see me doing something more than, I was going to see if she was interested in that.

I took my undies off under my sheets and started to jerk off---this time she came back into the room and asked me what I was doing and told her "I am jacking off, you want to watch me?" She sheepishly said yes--so I pulled the sheets down and jerked off for her.

It must have made her hot, because she opened her jeans and fingered herself to climax. I didn't see her "privates" but did see her working her hand inside her pants, and heard her "hard breathing."

We sort of did a few more things in coming days, weeks and months--but never made each other cum by doing the action on the other or actually having sex---she did stroke my cock a few times because she wanted to know "what it feels like" and one time---pulled open one side of her blouse, pulled down her bra to show me a nipple and let me touch it.

I would jerk off for her and she fingered herself off a few more times in front of me--fully clothed.

I don't really think that what we did was wrong--more like we were both interested in sex as young people are and we never did pass certain boundaries even if we might have wanted to.

As to actually almost getting caught jerking----I almost did a few times when I was living on board ships in the Coast Guard--it was damn hard to find some time alone in the berthing areas--but somehow found time to do it--finishing up just before others would come into the berthing area or shower!!

You didn't to get caught doing it--at the very least---word would get around and you'd "catch shit" for it--or if you had someone who had it out for ya or was otherwise an asshole--they could go to the command and report you since it is against the rules and you could find yourself brought up on on non-judicial charges according to the UCMJ.

When you think about it--how stupid is it that they think people who are in the prime of their lives are not going to at least be masturbating??? I say to that--GET REAL!!!!

As long as you don't go making it obvious and do so with appropriate discretion--- all these years later, I still cannot see how someone jerking off is "disruptive to discipline and morale" or something of that sort--it seems that when it comes to morale--since you sure as hell aren't getting laid on board a ship or you are a damn idiot to take the chance of doing it since you'd get your ass in some really deep shit if ya got caught doing that---it would be good for morale that people at least are getting themselves off!!

I guess that is what they mean when they say "military intelligence!!" :bigrin::bigrin:

Realist
Dec 17, 2009, 7:28 PM
When I was in the Army in Germany, I had a young married soldier, who I'd introduced to m/m sex. We were in a tank outfit and there's not a much safer place to be, when you're getting/giving a BJ, than inside a tank! Especially, in the winter, when snow and ice is all over the outside, it's almost impossible to catch someone. You can see out, but it's very hard to see in.

If you got caught, back then, you knew you'd be heading to Leavenworth for about 6 to 9 years!

I know, what has that to do with masturbating............wouldn't that beat masturbating?

runwildtonight
Dec 17, 2009, 7:33 PM
First, I'm going to need to jerk off now that I read a couple of these stories. So thanks for turning me on.

When I jerked off for the second or third time, I still didn't know what it was, I was in my room under my sheets belly down reading a children book (The great brain series) And started touching myself. My older brother was in my room the Whole time. He asked "What are you doing" To witch I replied, I'm trying to finish reading the chapter (with my hand rubbing my cock). He got up and left the room and I believe I finished.

I remember that the few first times I was worried about the cum that came out. Didn't know what it was, it was white!! and sticky. I remember putting tape on my foreskin to shut it close. (Don't do that by the way) Weird kid stuff I guess.

Also a few years ago I was visiting my girlfriend at her place. We were both naked and I was in the middle of eating her out. Apparently one of here housemates wanted to use the bathroom in my girl's room and knocked but I didn't hear it because I had thighs on my ears, and my girl was too into it to know what was going on around her. Well the roommate barged in anyway thinking one of my girls moans "YESSS" as meaning to come in. The door was locked but she pushed so hard that it opened anyways throwing herself halfway into the room. There she was shocked!! My girl sprawled naked with me between her legs head deep in her delicious pussy. She ran out and slammed the door. My girl was pissed, I was even more turned on, she didn't want to continue but with a couple good licks she was back in the mood and forgot in until after she came. I always joked that we should get to see her naked since she got to see us. :flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1::flag1:

mikey3000
Dec 17, 2009, 8:51 PM
When I was in the Army in Germany, I had a young married soldier, who I'd introduced to m/m sex. We were in a tank outfit and there's not a much safer place to be, when you're getting/giving a BJ, than inside a tank! Especially, in the winter, when snow and ice is all over the outside, it's almost impossible to catch someone. You can see out, but it's very hard to see in.

If you got caught, back then, you knew you'd be heading to Leavenworth for about 6 to 9 years!

I know, what has that to do with masturbating............wouldn't that beat masturbating?

Um, Realist? Your story makes me WANT to masturbate.

BBMfan08
Dec 17, 2009, 9:56 PM
Yes, actually I was once. I was 16, if I remember correctly. I like to be comfortable when I J/O, so when I did it in the bathroom, I'd lock the door and lay down on the floor and do it. One day I was doing it in my parents' bathroom and, of course, I forgot to lock the door. My dad came charging into the bathroom and whacked me with the door. He looked at me on the floor, quickly shut the door, and left. I never heard a word about it, but I'm sure that he and my mom had a good laugh. :bigrin:

hydropop
Dec 18, 2009, 7:43 AM
Didnt get caught masterbating, But me and my married buddy got caught naked in his bed sucking eachothers cocks. Were we way in this middle of our fun, and in she came. All we heard was Helloooooooo , talk about a shock to me, but not to my buddy. Turned out that they has this planned and it was their fantasy. Took me a few minutes to get over the shock and after that we all played, best 3some I ever had. Plans are to try something new to that aproach something to make it excting, Any sugestions?

12voltman59
Dec 18, 2009, 2:55 PM
Reading the comments in the post by runwildtonight, I don't really recall when I was first able to start coming when I was a kid----it was like one day I didn't---then I could----it was maybe around age 11 to 12 as best I can recall.

Once I started being able to cum----goodness----it was like I was one big fountain of the stuff---I jerked off many times a day. If only we could put all that ability to be like that and put it in some sort of "bank account"--along with the energy we had in those days for withdrawals later in life!!

But, such is life!!!! :bigrin::bigrin:

mikey3000
Dec 18, 2009, 3:12 PM
A friend of mine has the funniest story. When he came for the first time as a kid he was so shocked that he took his handfull of goo and went running to his mom, thinking he broke something and needed to see a doctor. Half way down the hall he thought about it again and just went to the bath and washed up.

chook
Dec 18, 2009, 3:43 PM
Going through puberty and being in a boarding school was hard enough, so when I discovered that me old fella had more uses than just taking a leak I felt like Columbus must have felt, but I knew that I couldn't tell anyone about it let alone get caught taking the hat off the bishop....so the old chookster got it down to a nice artform and am very proud to say that I have never been caught pounding my pud.....but been caught heaps of times shagging myself silly :wacko:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

hotbiguyinatl4u
Dec 20, 2009, 2:01 AM
That is the very most Hippocritical thing I have ever heard, leave it to religion to be that, don't feel bad about your naughty thoughts, don't ever let her tell you that you are in the wrong, however I feel you MUST some day confront her on the issue, just to let her know not to attempt to get the splinter out of your eye until she sees the LOG in her own eye! Some women are really no better than any man! Don't let her fool you lol
Caught someone else......

My second wife became very conservative after we married. She attended a hard-core church, where the repetitive sermons on sin were becoming her mantra. For some reason, the messages on sex seemed to be her biggest focus. During this time, she became more and more vanilla in the bedroom. However, she was in her 20s and extremely virile....but fought the urge to enjoy sex.

I began noticing that, when she was asleep, she would sometimes begin moving around in the bed and became more and more agitated. I usually went back to sleep thinking she was having a nightmare. Sometimes she'd get up, stay away for a little while, then go to back to sleep.

Not long after I had been awaken by this nocturnal movement in bed, she was doing that again. She woke up with a start, then laid there for some time. I could detect some movement under the covers.

I laid there quietly, but didn't let her know I was awake.

In a few minutes, I heard her sigh and she got up carefully and, as quietly as she could, went into the living room. I got up and eased up to peek through the barely opened door, just in time to see her going to the other end of the house, toward another bathroom.

I heard the shower in the back bathroom and when I eased open the door, I could see her body through the opaque glass door. She was letting the water run over her and it was obvious that she was masturbating energetically!

(She had always been against masturbation! She let me know, in no uncertain terms, that it was a very sinful thing to do and she was totally against it!)

Well, I stool there, in disbelief, watching her blurred image as she mumbled and moaned, while fingering herself.

In short order, she had an orgasm and it apparently was pretty severe, because she let out a loud moan at it's peak!

I was about to leave, when I saw her sink to the floor of the shower. She was crying profusely and began praying aloud. She was sorry for being so EVIL and losing control! She promised that she would never do it again. It was a pitiful sight and I closed the door, then went back to bed.

Soon, she came to bed, eased back under the covers and was soon asleep. I said nothing. I didn't know what to say; I knew how religious she was and I could only make things worse, so I kept quiet.

Months later, after we'd been home all day and had had sex several times, the same thing occurred. Again, at about 2 am, she began getting agitated in her sleep, then woke up aroused.

This time, she went to the living room and laid face down, with her face forced into the crease at the back of the couch. Naked and with her hand between her legs, she began to masturbate again.

I kept thinking, "Now this is the woman who thinks it's a mortal sin to masturbate and here she is obviously engrossed in it!"

She was more animated and vociferous that she ever was when we were intimate. I wondered what dream had brought her to this point? I also had the thought that I was apparently not doing enough to satisfy her. What fantasy, or dream, was she having that I could not provide her relief for?

Soon, he had an orgasm and as before.......she began to cry, pray for forgiveness. As before, she finally calmed down, went to the back bathroom, I assumed to clean up. I went to bed. She returned quietly, then fell asleep quickly.

I have no idea how many times she had done that. I should have discussed what I saw her doing, but just couldn't bring myself to it. Evey conversation we ever had, ended up with her telling me I was a pervert and I didn't want to go there again.

vengful-tenkatsu
Dec 20, 2009, 3:12 AM
i was cought by my older brothe i was in my room when i was 22 jacking off and enjoying it just about to cum as my brother busted in he was trying to get some help to get a bird out of his room...

djones
Dec 20, 2009, 3:17 PM
Almost - last night !

Was having a delightful time online with a fantastic woman from this site when my girlfriend walked down the hall, and in to the room ! I was able to get my pants on in just enough time to look casual ! Or so I hope - I was on cam !

NitroBud
Dec 20, 2009, 9:55 PM
Not yet but I always feel as though I am about to be everytime.

drwilsontx
Dec 22, 2009, 2:42 AM
I was 13, was watching tv, forgot dear old mom was in the room. I stuck my hand down my pants and started working one out to "Real People" when Mom cleared her throat behind me. Oh shit, I totally thought I was alone. I put pedro away waited a couple minutes and slinked totally embarassed

tpk925
Jan 26, 2010, 4:26 PM
I caught my bro when I was around 11. Then he said to me, why don't you try it. I did about a week later, and of coarse he wanted to see. He did. We messed around a few times.

And yes I was caught the same way. I thought nobody was home. My 10 yr old son came walking in my room. What are ya doin dad? Can I try it? I was lost for words. Told him to try it in his room, and he did. He liked it.

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 4:34 PM
I caught my bro when I was around 11. Then he said to me, why don't you try it. I did about a week later, and of coarse he wanted to see. He did. We messed around a few times.

And yes I was caught the same way. I thought nobody was home. My 10 yr old son came walking in my room. What are ya doin dad? Can I try it? I was lost for words. Told him to try it in his room, and he did. He liked it.

No offense, but from beginning to end this whole thread just made me go..."Uhhhh....wha?"

tenni
Jan 26, 2010, 5:14 PM
Why is that rissa?

No offense, but from beginning to end this whole thread just made me go..."Uhhhh....wha?"

rissababynta
Jan 26, 2010, 5:17 PM
Tenni...just...nevermind...

tenni
Jan 26, 2010, 5:19 PM
ok....secret I guess ;)

mikey3000
Jan 26, 2010, 5:25 PM

Rissa, in all honesty, many, many boys learn to j/o from an older brother. It is very common.

And though I've never been caught by my children, I've accidentally caught one of them. Then we had to explain that it is ok to do it, just in private. Isn't that what we're supposed to do now a days as parents? Not to berate them for masturbating?

NEPHX
Jan 27, 2010, 4:26 AM

Wow, absolutely my worse fear... But, then again, I guess open communication with a 10-year old is a good thing. Not sure it would have been a good PLANNED thing.

Maybe it's time to get him a very good educational book on sex education (www.goodvibrations.com). I remember buying this one at the Berkely location awhile back.. "It's Perfectly Normal: Changing Bodies, Growing Up, Sex, and Sexual Health
by Robie H. Harris, illustrated by Michael Emberley "

My idea of a good book is when they have gay/bi/lesbian discussion in the main part of the book and not at the end in an appendix. And, that they deal with masturbation in a positive way. There were a great couple of books I got my son at 12 and I gave them to the elementary school nurse for her book collection for the kids. The author was to come out with a book for girls. It was written from a 12 year old point of view as I recall.

Never been caught but.. my worse fear is my your teen daughter and if she walked in on me and my partner, that would be about the worst thing.. next to walking in on me alone... But that's why they make locks for doors :-)

She's been ban from walking into the house unannounced without calling ahead or ringing the bell... when she's not supposed to be here (and supposed to be on visitation at Mom's). She did surprise us once by just popping in for something.... but thankfully, we were just watchin TV. Considering we're a couple, we have time alone in places other than the bedroom. We've been known to light up the living room with candles as well as entertain.

glansandlabia
Jan 28, 2010, 7:36 AM
I think getting caught is a rite of passage for everyone. My cousin (female) lived with our aunt for a number of years and I would stay with them on the weekends. Both were at work and wouldn't be back until late (yeah right) so I settled in with a porn and lotion for a good earth shattering session and was edging good when my cousin walked in. Oh well we both laughed I went to the bathroom to finish and we still laugh about it to this day.