PDA

View Full Version : Advice...?

DarkwingDuck
Dec 10, 2009, 7:05 PM
I'm 18 and a virgin, but, ironically, its mostly because I feel I'm too sexual to be in a relationship. I know people my age are still trying out people and that relationships aren't serious and all, but it takes so long to get into somebody's pants. I don't want to be the jerk who starts leading on a girl and then blows her off after I bang her, and I realize that I could be charged with sexual assault for just touching a girlfriends boob in a movie theater because of misinterpreting her being "ready", so I just masturbate. A lot. I fantasize about virtually everything you can think of (no pooping or that kind of nasty stuff, but pretty much everything else), and have come to terms with the fact that I like penis, too (I'm mostly straight, though; I think dicks are really erotic, but I don't think I'd kiss a man). Even so, I really want to just be able to live out my sexual fantasies. I don't know how I'd be able to be in a legit relationship with any girl my age, as they all seem to be everything but retarded, and no one seems to be as horny as me. And, even if I managed to fulfill some of my "carnal desires" with women, I wouldn't be able to add men without being ousted from that relationship and my community. What should I do?

Realist
Dec 10, 2009, 7:42 PM
Have you considered an older woman, or man? My first sexual relationship was with an older man. But even better yet, when I was in my early 20s, I lived with an older lady, who not only understood me, but taught me how to do a lot of things I never dreamed of. The lessons I learned from her were an education I never would have gotten with someone my age.

Why don't you determine what you need in a relationship, then see if you could find someone older, who will fit your desires?

Karasel
Dec 10, 2009, 8:38 PM
I've never had this problem before, because most of my friends are bi, gay, or really open-minded. There are girls out there who will accept you for being bi. I suggest finding a girl that you are interested in, form a friendship with her and take it from there. It may take a week or so, but it's worth the wait.

lovebimarriedman
Dec 10, 2009, 8:46 PM
you are so young and strong. Try out with both sexes ... to find out which gender you like better. It sounds like you are more interested in cocks and pussies. Take your time .... you will find what you want. good luck

FalconAngel
Dec 10, 2009, 10:58 PM
Realist has the right idea. If you are worried about being accused of sexual assault, then an older playmate may be the answer. Some of us love younger guys/girls.

Plus, many of us are only in it for the fun, so we don't have any long term expectations.

Love the s/n, btw.

"Let's get dangerous" :)