Happy Holidays!!!!! and Ouch?!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 10, 2009, 2:48 PM
Joe? Ya konw I luffs ya, right? But sometimes you scare me....lol:eek:
HoHo and Ow...lol:cool:
Cringing Cat

TwylaTwobits
Dec 10, 2009, 4:12 PM
All I can think of is ouchies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

csrakate
Dec 10, 2009, 5:24 PM
Hope he doesn't get a short in his cord....then it would be more than lights out!

Doggiestyle
Dec 10, 2009, 8:05 PM
:bigrin: DAYAUMMMMMM Seems like something like that could just "shock the piss out of you" ,,,,,,,,,, Yep it could have ya cummin & going, HUH? :bigrin:

Your friend, :doggie:

12voltman59
Dec 10, 2009, 11:27 PM
Holy crap!!!! That takes it all!!

Joe--how do your find such stuff???

csreef
Dec 11, 2009, 8:17 PM
God almighty -
I see things like that & I just cringe !!!!

Valdis
Dec 12, 2009, 12:00 AM
Am I the only one who saw that, and immediately thought it looked like an alien on a leash?

rdy2go
Dec 13, 2009, 10:45 AM
Jeeeeeezus!

chook
Dec 13, 2009, 2:04 PM
Some blokes just don't deserve to have a cock :disgust:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

HelloToYou
Dec 13, 2009, 3:00 PM
Am I the only one who saw that, and immediately thought it looked like an alien on a leash?

I didn't know what it was at first... thought the piercing was eyes on something... after looking at it for a while, I figured it out...

tenni
Dec 13, 2009, 3:22 PM
Interesting reactions...lol

Many guys are cringing out of near pain while women don't recognize it right away?...lol

I just noticed that there are three lights...two inside. There is a name for doing this type of thing. It usually involved glass tubes that are inserted...can not think of the name though...something like tubing or ?

Georgie_Girl
Dec 13, 2009, 6:47 PM
Interesting reactions...lol

Many guys are cringing out of near pain while women don't recognize it right away?...lol

I just noticed that there are three lights...two inside. There is a name for doing this type of thing. It usually involved glass tubes that are inserted...can not think of the name though...something like tubing or ?

Sounding. :) It's supposed to be pleasurable when done correctly.

the sacred night
Dec 13, 2009, 7:26 PM
My thought was OW. When I saw the URL in the title that said "penis lights," I'd assumed some guy had wrapped Christmas lights AROUND his dick, not put them inside it. Holy crap, ow.

roy m cox
Dec 14, 2009, 3:35 AM
eeeep o_0

nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:bigrin: