PDA

View Full Version : I am craving. . It seems that I can't resist it.

chose
Dec 10, 2009, 11:10 AM
this is bad. it seems that i craving for men and women.. you know it.. I dream to have a sex not a man but MEN. . I want at least twice a month, I have a gang bang with men in different places. I also want at least twice a month with MEN and WOMEN. . I want that to be a gang bang.

I so desperately craving for this dream but I want to make it sure that NOBODY has STD. I want to be SAFE. you know..

I am craving. . please send me advice.

cand86
Dec 10, 2009, 12:59 PM
this is bad. it seems that i craving for men and women.. you know it.. I dream to have a sex not a man but MEN. . I want at least twice a month, I have a gang bang with men in different places. I also want at least twice a month with MEN and WOMEN. . I want that to be a gang bang.

I so desperately craving for this dream but I want to make it sure that NOBODY has STD. I want to be SAFE. you know..

I am craving. . please send me advice.

Sounds like a lot of work. You want a completely safe gangbang twice a month in different places? That means you've got to find the people interested, to start with (and the ones who won't agree and then chicken out, the people whose sexual proclivities work well together, the people you and the others would all find attractive), find several locations willing to host an orgy/sex party (which may mean shelling out big bucks for good play spaces, where, unlike private homes, you're guaranteed anonymity, no interruptions, etc.), and you're going to need to truck everybody down to a clinic for a battery of STD tests if you want to absolutely make sure that they're clean.

'Twould be easier, I think, to let this one live as fantasy, or relax your standards a bit (how about going to your closest sex club and having a good time practicing stringently safe sex there?).

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 10, 2009, 3:03 PM
Sounds like you need to find a good, safe, sex club, Hon.
Good luck in your search.
Cat