PDA

View Full Version : Your Cat....

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 9, 2009, 6:55 PM
Ok Loves..confession time. Yer Cat's pretty sick. I've had some Nasty female internal problems for about a month, and may be facing a Hysterectomy or some such. I'll know this friday after seeing a Gynocologist. Dont worry about me, I'm home and taking it easy. If I find surgery is pending, I'll make sure to let ya'll know. Most of the ladies out there can tall you that a month long menstral cycle Isnt a pice of cake, expecially when its on-going and wont stop...:( Take your wost one and multiply it by three, and you'll know what I'm going thru right now.
So If I'm not in chat for a while its not that I'm not trying to be social, its just because I feel like Ca-ca at the moment.
Big hugs and kisses to all of you that I know..:}
Yer dilapadated old Cat..lol ^..^

mikey3000
Dec 9, 2009, 7:04 PM
Oh, Cat. So Sorry to hear that. Hope you get better real soon!!!

*pan*
Dec 9, 2009, 7:07 PM
sorry to hear about your predicment, hope you start to feel better soon.
nothing worst then havin problems in your pleasure area i would think.

get well soon:bibounce:

olebear
Dec 9, 2009, 7:18 PM
Sorry to here it Cat, My prayers are with you hon, get well soon

TwylaTwobits
Dec 9, 2009, 7:22 PM
Awwww hugs her favorite Pussy. Hope it gets taken care of with a modicum of discomfort for you. Lots of healing vibes on the way.

MarieDelta
Dec 9, 2009, 7:38 PM
* sending healing thoughts your way* Love ya Cat

Realist
Dec 9, 2009, 8:07 PM
Cat, I'm with the others in hoping you get this problem solved and back on your feet...or back...whatever! We need you, so don't stay too long.

naughty'BI'chick
Dec 9, 2009, 8:11 PM
awwwwwwwwwww Cat!!! I hope you feel better :kiss:

onewhocares
Dec 9, 2009, 8:50 PM
Cat...

I am not sure if Chicken Soup will cure what ails you, but I will be sending some if you like. Also lots of good thoughts on a recovery as soon as possbile. Please know that you will be missed dear sweet lady.

Belle

rissababynta
Dec 9, 2009, 11:12 PM
Cat, if there is anything that you need m'dear, give me a holler. I love you lots and we're all here for you.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 9, 2009, 11:22 PM
Sniff* Thanks guys. I really, really, appreciate all of the well wishes and loves....it means a great deal right now..:}
Hugssss
Yer Cat

grayhound
Dec 9, 2009, 11:27 PM
As you know, I don't post very often, but ...... sending lots of prayers, hugs and kisses your way. You are to sweet a lady to not send them. Get well soon hun.

roy m cox
Dec 10, 2009, 2:11 AM
;_; hops all will be ok for you and ill pray for you to "hugs"

Gleekybaby
Dec 10, 2009, 2:16 AM
Both Tyga and i send our love and best wishes that you are better soon.

xoxxooxxox

smokeater
Dec 10, 2009, 4:58 AM
Hey Cat, Sorry to hear about it you are always in my prayers and thoughts, hope u get better fast and are back here soon to keep us all sane.

still_shy
Dec 10, 2009, 7:36 AM
Cat darlin...I just went through something similar, ended up having a minor laproscopy instead of a hysterectomy...I hope this may be the case with you. You have my utmost sympathy, these sorts of problems are horrible :( Just know that we all care about you bunches and are eagerly awaiting your return to good health :)

Mmonty
Dec 10, 2009, 7:38 AM
There are a lot of people wishing you the best here. Consider us all there holding your hand in the Dr. office.

Indaco76
Dec 10, 2009, 11:10 AM
Cat, I'm so sorry to read about your health concerns...
I do hope with all my heart that everything will sort out in the best way ever for you. Try to be strong and know that we are all here to support you.
You are in my thoughts.
Hugs,
Indaco

chose
Dec 10, 2009, 11:24 AM
I hope you'll be fine and have a better health. I hope you are not sick.. =)

lv69cpl69
Dec 10, 2009, 12:29 PM
KEEP US POSTED WE LOVE OUR CAT!!

Bi-Zarro
Dec 10, 2009, 2:08 PM
Poor Kitty :( I hope your situation improves quickly!

Doggiestyle
Dec 10, 2009, 8:28 PM
WOW, Mountaincat that sounds like a rough ride allright. Hope ya get better, back to this site, and purr-ing like a kitten soon!?!? :eek:

Also, why don't you ask the doctor if any of his (or her's) tools have built in vibrators? That way you could turn "business" into fun also, HUH? Aww, You know, a kind of "whistle while you work attitude" that would help things, i'm shure. :tong:

I can remember one time when I was about to get a colonoscopy, and I asked the doctor if he had one of those scopes with a built in vibrator? I said that I "might as well have a little fun with my business". He kinda smiled while he was trying to hide it at the same time. I am shure there was a lot of comments about that behind my back, on that one. :rolleyes:

Your friend, :doggie:

Rudy75
Dec 10, 2009, 9:42 PM
Cat

It may be a little scarry, and every minute may feel like a year, but you'll pull through this.

Feel better! :)

Meow.

12voltman59
Dec 10, 2009, 11:22 PM
Take care of yourself CAT!!! You know I wish you a speedy recovery from your current physical problems---we will keep the light on for ya---do take care Cat!!!

destiny200b
Dec 10, 2009, 11:46 PM
I hope they take care of your issue and you feel better soon. Praying for a quick recovery!
:flag1:

Georgie_Girl
Dec 11, 2009, 8:06 PM
Sorry to hear about your health issues, Cat. Hope you feel better quickly! *hugs*

vengful-tenkatsu
Dec 12, 2009, 12:30 PM
poor cat hope ya get better and all i'll keep ya in thoughts and prayers

elian
Dec 12, 2009, 10:02 PM
<nuzzles> Cat - Wish you the best - will keep you in my thoughts.

rdy2go
Dec 13, 2009, 10:26 AM
get well soon Cat.

Besos para ella
Dec 13, 2009, 1:01 PM
Sorry to hear you're not well Cat, hope you get better soon :D *hugs* Chat is not the same without you! :D

xxxxx

Cman949
Dec 14, 2009, 1:29 AM
I'm sorry to hear your not well, Cat. You were a big help to me when I first joined this site, and I appreciate your advice you gave me back then.

Take care, and get well soon!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 16, 2009, 1:31 PM
Yaaay! I finally found a Dr that takes my kind of MediCal coupon and have an appointment scheduled for Friday! Cross your fingers for me please! :bigrin:
Relieved Cat

rissababynta
Dec 16, 2009, 8:55 PM
Yaaay! I finally found a Dr that takes my kind of MediCal coupon and have an appointment scheduled for Friday! Cross your fingers for me please! :bigrin:
Relieved Cat

Fingers crossed luv.

eddy10
Dec 16, 2009, 9:18 PM
Got the fingers and toes crossed for you. Hang in there, we are all hoping for the best.