PDA

View Full Version : another new guy

adoyvader
Dec 6, 2009, 2:20 AM
hey there everybody, like i said im new, ive been looking around and the site is great, love reading the forums and stuff. im actually just now getting pretty open about my sexuality, and this site makes it a hell of a lot easier, so thanks for that.

halobeam
Dec 6, 2009, 2:26 AM
welcome!! I hope you'll have good time here...:bibounce:

roy m cox
Dec 6, 2009, 3:30 AM
hehe well welcome to the best site for any bi guy's or girl's :bigrin:

"hugs" :)

onewhocares
Dec 6, 2009, 4:45 AM
Welcome to the site, glad to hear that you are finding it a help and yes we have lots to read about and get answers to questions you might have. Look forward to seeing you in chat.

Belle

Realist
Dec 6, 2009, 8:43 AM
Like most of us before you, we also found those who understood and will share interests and desires.

There's a troll, or two, to deal with......just put them on IGNORE and go on about your business. If you respond to them, it only encourages them; I don't...or at least try not to!

There'll be those who will get on your case about something you said, too. (They may be right to do so, too!) But you will make friends and there'll be those who will share things with you that will surprise and please you, too.

I've met some wonderful folks and even a magnificent lover, who I met at the very beginning!

I've been here for a little more than a year and, even at my age, I have learned much about myself and others, who have the same "afflictions" that I do!

Welcome.

chris2962
Dec 6, 2009, 8:58 AM
As another new guy myself i couldn't agree more. the forums are interesting and helping me to realize a lot of things. i guess our sexuality is a pretty complex thing and it's good to realize you're not alone.