PDA

View Full Version : Random Thoughts...

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 3, 2009, 3:11 PM
RANDOM THOUGHTS

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

There is a great need for sarcasm font.

Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

Was learning to write in cursive really necessary?

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars teams up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front.. Stay strong, brothers & sisters !

MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. Pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

Bad decisions make good stories.

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day.

Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after DVDs? I don't want to have to restart my collection.

I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Dammit!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What'd you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood.

I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...

It really ticks me off when I want to read a story on CNN.com and the link takes me to a video instead of text.

I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lites than Kay..

And my own personal contribution: If a man is hetro does that mean he, and lesbians, are Vaginaterians?

SMILE ---- it makes people wonder.......

TwylaTwobits
Dec 3, 2009, 3:19 PM
Roflmao Cat, awesome, I stole em to post elsewhere well except last line don't think the particular pg 13 game would appreciate that one.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 3, 2009, 3:52 PM
Uhmm no, and they probably wouldnt appreciate: If a female octopuss is an octo-puss, is a male one an octo-cock?:bigrin:
Or: How come chicken titties dont have nipples?:rolleyes:
lol
Sick Cat:cool:

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 12:23 AM
I had a random thought once. It was kind of offensive but it just popped right on in there. It was...If I ever had to eat a person and I had a choice of who to eat, I don't think I would want to eat a german person. I think that a Italian or Chinese person would taste awesome though.

Yeah...my brain works too much.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 4, 2009, 12:47 AM
lol How about a half-German person? *Wiggling eyebrows* lol:bigrin:
Cat

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 12:58 AM
lol How about a half-German person? *Wiggling eyebrows* lol:bigrin:
Cat

LOL hmmm, possibly. The funny part is, I've got a lot of german in me too :-P

roy m cox
Dec 4, 2009, 3:47 AM
oh gods funny :bigrin:

and you should hear my dad every time try's fold a fitted sheet its so funny :bigrin:

to How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

thx cat love this

"hugs"

Long Duck Dong
Dec 4, 2009, 7:03 AM
Here's a random thought.

Why do fat and obese women fail at diets and gorge themselves on junk food as a 'reward' for eating a small bite of salad or from skipping eating fast food for a day, instead of actually trying to do work and lose weight healthy with a healthy diet, eating less, and actually exercising?

cos they meet or marry people like you gayazn, with a judgemental, opinionated attitude towards people.....and they tend to get pushed into a downward spiral.... and society tends to act the same way towards big build ladies.... and can not understand that not everything is a choice

here is a random thought for you gayazn.....

what is the difference between a gay man and a hetero female.....?
hetero females don't fuck assholes, they marry them...

buzzcut54
Dec 4, 2009, 8:52 AM
Very interesting Thoughts Cat, thanks. That folding that fitted sheet really hit home here too. The Wifey and I had a fight over that very thing a few day ago. She Won.........LOL:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here's one for ya: I feel more like I do now than I did a while ago.............

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 9:16 AM
Here's a random thought.

Why do fat and obese women fail at diets and gorge themselves on junk food as a 'reward' for eating a small bite of salad or from skipping eating fast food for a day, instead of actually trying to do work and lose weight healthy with a healthy diet, eating less, and actually exercising?

Here's another random thought.

Why does GayAZN have so much to say about mine and Cat's appearances when he has made no effort to provide any pictures of himself? Is he scared? Or is he just a Troll? Perhaps both.

Yet again another post where he knows nothing about what he types...

And another thread that the Troll has attempted to hijack.

Realist
Dec 4, 2009, 9:50 AM
Regarding this one: "I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die."

Whoa! I agree!

I'm single, but I wouldn't want my sister to see much of the things I've discussed here, or with my lovers over the years. I've had this computer since 2001, so there's no telling all that's stored in it!

I have no secrets from my GF, but if you have friends, or family, who don't need to know about your private life........it'd be prudent to have a trusted friend pull and destroy your hard drive, in the event you die!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 4, 2009, 2:42 PM
High 5's to Rissa and LDD. Gayazn will never produce a pic of himself anymore than any of the other troll personas out there. Mean spirited "Little men" like him can only hide behind the computer and spout of retoric and bullshit. I guess he cant help it if he has this all consuming obcession with Rissa and I...mainly because he knows we are loved and lusted after, and that she and I are bigger'n he is, and can take him! lol

Isnt that right, my obese heifer-sister? Wonder how he'd like to be 'Whupped on" by a bunch of "Fat Girls"....? Wouldnt the Gay community get a chuckle out of That!

Some people just need to get a life, and he is but one of the hydra heads that needs to. :}
Cat

Jess72
Dec 4, 2009, 3:01 PM
RANDOM THOUGHTS

Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

I disagree, the moment that the other person realizes that you just realized it, and you know that they will bring this moment up this every time you say anything at all that they might possibly think could be wrong, sucks slightly worse.

I feel kind of like a freak, I'm the only person I know (besides my mother) that can easily fold fitted sheets.

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 6:33 PM
High 5's to Rissa and LDD. Gayazn will never produce a pic of himself anymore than any of the other troll personas out there. Mean spirited "Little men" like him can only hide behind the computer and spout of retoric and bullshit. I guess he cant help it if he has this all consuming obcession with Rissa and I...mainly because he knows we are loved and lusted after, and that she and I are bigger'n he is, and can take him! lol

Isnt that right, my obese heifer-sister? Wonder how he'd like to be 'Whupped on" by a bunch of "Fat Girls"....? Wouldnt the Gay community get a chuckle out of That!

Some people just need to get a life, and he is but one of the hydra heads that needs to. :}
Cat

Obese heifer-sister...it's like it slightly changes with every new contact with a troll lmao.

And I think you're right. This is one time where I genuinely do think he's jealous. :-P

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 4, 2009, 9:34 PM
LOL Another random thought: Him being "Squished" in between two sets of big, soft, warm, fragrant, cushy boobages...and Eggie down on the floor biting his ankles......
I know many people here, men and women alike, who would like this method of 'Torture".... all except Eegie gnawing on their ankles. Can I get a "Hell Yeah!" from the audiance please?
Laughing Cat

TwylaTwobits
Dec 4, 2009, 9:58 PM
What's this all about? Trying to decipher your posts is confusing and I really do not think that anyone cares.

I prefer women for sex and relationships to men and if you think men or women somehow want you based on your age, pics, and nasty body you're delusional. Big breasts on women are just grotesque and look even worse on a woman who is obese.

Ever see the movie Blue Velvet? Ever notice how you look like one of the old nasty whores at Frank's place?

The audience does not care about your own twisted sex fantasies but any sex involving you madame, is torture.

Nobody here cares about you or your body. Get over yourself. :}

Even that guy who you dated who ditched you at the buffet knew this and ran away and got out while he could!

Gee is there really any call for personal attacks period on here? A site where everyone is supposed to be welcome regardless of gender, gender identity, race, sex or sexual proclivities? There is a saying, if you can't say something nice about someone don't say it.

Edited to ad, and yet another post by someone who doesn't show pics... amusing commenting on someone's look when there is no clue what you look like? Leave mom's basement lately?

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 9:59 PM
What's this all about? Trying to decipher your posts is confusing and I really do not think that anyone cares.

I prefer women for sex and relationships to men and if you think men or women somehow want you based on your age, pics, and nasty body you're delusional. Big breasts on women are just grotesque and look even worse on a woman who is obese.

Ever see the movie Blue Velvet? Ever notice how you look like one of the old nasty whores at Frank's place?

The audience does not care about your own twisted sex fantasies but any sex involving you madame, is torture.

Nobody here cares about you or your body. Get over yourself. :}

Even that guy who you dated who ditched you at the buffet knew this and ran away and got out while he could!

Oh good GOD. Everything that was said was lost on you. You said it yourself...you don't know what this is about. If you don't know what it is about, then why do you feel the need to respond and be nasty?

By the way Cat, Hell yeah! But keep Eeegie away from me lol.

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 10:08 PM
Some of you people that post here need to get lives away from this cliquey site.

This site is not your real family or a substitute for a family.

Well YOU need to keep your damn bashing of other people's bodies to yourself when you don't even post a picture of your own damn self up. If you're too scared, then so be it. But if you insist on hiding behind your computer while running your mouth, then your credibility is shot and you just look like an asshole.

Waltzing_Matilda
Dec 4, 2009, 10:17 PM
LOL Another random thought: Him being "Squished" in between two sets of big, soft, warm, fragrant, cushy boobages...and Eggie down on the floor biting his ankles......
I know many people here, men and women alike, who would like this method of 'Torture".... all except Eegie gnawing on their ankles. Can I get a "Hell Yeah!" from the audiance please?
Laughing Cat

You get My "HELL YEAH" Cat....I Love them Warm boobages....they've comforted this little Chootsay Nay....Many times.

Love ya girl!!!!
Mati

Long Duck Dong
Dec 4, 2009, 11:00 PM
sorry waters..... it appears that even people with low standards are still not dropping them low enuf to sleep with you

honestly, I think the world of cat.... shes fun loving, respectful, kind and a genuine person..... and cat may be a bigger lady in size.... but she matches it with her heart too....... and thats something you find with bigger people....they do not hide who they are....and thats why they are loved more..... they are genuine people......

TwylaTwobits
Dec 5, 2009, 12:41 AM
Cherokee being nice, loving, respectful, and kind hearted? Give me a break!

Anyone can clearly see that she is not these things by her posts here.

Sorry to me Cherokee just comes off as trashy, very ignorant, bitchy, very jaded, way too insecure, vile, nasty, egotistical, very fake as a person, hormonal with mood swings at the drop of a hat, and mean.

I have friends who are fat but Cherokee is not any of the ways you describe her. Just because someone is obese like Cherokee is that does not mean that they are somehow going to be a real genuine person, or a kind person since she clearly is not either of these things.

And you come off as an idiot. Really do you think that you are a perfect person? Do you think you have no flaws? At least most people on this site are not afraid to post their pictures and don't run around antagonizing people for no other reason than spiteful natures. I have found Cat to be a charming person and many of her posts make me laugh. You are just like Gayazn, hiding behind a nothing profile and having diarrhea of the mouth or in this case fingers. Do us all a favor and take a hard look at your own life or lack thereof before you comment personally on others.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 5, 2009, 12:56 AM
Thank you, Loves. I think you'll find if you look into back issues that these same, tired, worn out, insults have been flung out Verbatem by Several Hydra heads. So much so that people know that its the same tired, worn out unimaginative person. Back into the closet with you Nanfuckit, or whatever your handle is this time.
Voltie? Still got a tally on idio-grams? How bout a listing for us?
And as a favor to me, Darlings, lets have a en mass Iggying so that Mr. Superior can be by his own little self. That way he can rant and rave and no one but he can hear himself. lol
Cat :}

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 5, 2009, 12:58 AM
lol Thank you my Little Chootsa Nay! Muah!
Cat

Long Duck Dong
Dec 5, 2009, 1:01 AM
Cherokee being nice, loving, respectful, and kind hearted? Give me a break!

Anyone can clearly see that she is not these things by her posts here.

Sorry to me Cherokee just comes off as trashy, very ignorant, bitchy, very jaded, way too insecure, vile, nasty, egotistical, very fake as a person, hormonal with mood swings at the drop of a hat, and mean.

I have friends who are fat but Cherokee is not any of the ways you describe her. Just because someone is obese like Cherokee is that does not mean that they are somehow going to be a real genuine person, or a kind person since she clearly is not either of these things.

show me any posts that are as nasty and offensive as yours...and I will believe you, waters...... until then, I will continue to believe that cat is simply cat...... while you have already proven that you are simply jealous of cat and unable to draw people to you the way cat does.....

besides, cat is cat, and human, just like me...and I am a complete asshole at at times, I have mood swings and I can be one offensive son of a bitch ....but even I have managed not to be as opinionated and insulting as you have, waters........ all you have done, is shown us that you are what you say cat to be..... and cat has shown us that she is what I see her to be

there is a old saying, what we say about others, is often true about ourselves, and waters, you have proven that to be very accurate

Biboz49
Dec 5, 2009, 1:24 PM
Laughing Cat

Hell Yeah!

Wolf_Sr
Dec 5, 2009, 2:10 PM
RANDOM THOUGHTS

Was learning to write in cursive really necessary?

I love your sense of humor. I am frustrated that I never learned cursive although I tried hard and finally gave up when I started high school.

Hugs

BiJared
Dec 5, 2009, 5:00 PM
does rollin the fitted sheet up in a ball count as folded?

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 5, 2009, 5:07 PM
Ty Drew honey, for the troll eradication.:}
Cat

rissababynta
Dec 5, 2009, 10:21 PM
does rollin the fitted sheet up in a ball count as folded?

Does in my book.