PDA

View Full Version : How do you keep a guys friends from cock blocking you

miamiuu
Nov 27, 2009, 10:20 PM
I have been missing out on hot guys because their friends have been distracting them while i am coming onto them. This has happened about 5 times the past few weeks. Can someone give me any good advice where they over came this type of road block? I just want to hook up with these guys. Not spend all night in a club chasing them around.

djones
Nov 28, 2009, 12:21 AM
Just cut in to the mix, go right to your target, and be direct - "I'm interested in getting to know you better - can i buy you a drink (or whatever is appropriate given the setting) ?" . If you can establish an early connection while making your intent clear, its all up to the interest of the person at that point - and if there is mutual interest, you should be able to seal the deal.

This has worked for me in meeting women. Clear, no bs. No cheesy lines. If they aren't intersted - no harm, no foul !

You've got nothing to lose by trying !

After you get a lot of other opinions from people here, it would be great to know what you end up trying and what works for you !

Good luck mate !

chick_a_dee
Nov 28, 2009, 10:17 PM
Get in there and take charge of the conversation. Make your intentions known to this person. If there are distractions from others, pull him to a less busy spot. Make sure you have his attention and then make your move. This could be a bold move on your part but you'll feel better for doing it. Good luck.

goldenfinger
Nov 29, 2009, 5:50 AM
Just maybe they want him all to them self.You just might have to join the que.When the other guys are finished with him, he just might be a nice cocktail.:bigrin:

goldenfinger
Dec 1, 2009, 5:52 AM
Miamiuu, listen to GAYAZN, he is speaking from experience, it is the story of his life, and he has never gotten over it.

If you want to get to the centre of something, you have to start from the outside, working your way in..But do remember, if it is hot, you could get burned.:eek:

jamiehue
Dec 1, 2009, 2:52 PM
END OF THREAD thankyou.