PDA

View Full Version : The Health Plan With Flair.

rdy2go
Nov 26, 2009, 10:34 PM
An elderly man dies while he was in hospital. His widow, impressed with the level of care he got during his last days on Earth made a sizeable monetary donation to thank hospital staff for the kindness they showed her dearly departed husband

In an effort to show her where the money would be going, the chief surgeon invited her to stop by for a tour of the facility. She arrived on the appointed day and the Dr. began to show her around.

Ten minutes into the tour they walked by a room, the elderly lady glanced in and saw a man masturbating. "Good God!" she exclaimed. "Dr. how do you explain that?"

The Dr. calmly explained that the man had a serious condition that caused him to replace semen at a very rapid rate. He told her that the man had to masturbate 5 or 6 times a day to avoid a painful rupture from occuring in his testicles. This satisfied the woman and they moved on.

Minutes later she glanced in another room and saw a nurse performing oral sex on a man. "Dr." She said, "how do you justify that?" The Dr. calmly replied, "Same illness, better health plan."

TwylaTwobits
Nov 26, 2009, 10:37 PM
ROFLMAO

jem_is_bi
Nov 26, 2009, 11:11 PM
I need to check on my health plan coverage.
Maybe, I could save money if it was at an Urgent care center. I think that is $40 per visit.

halobeam
Nov 27, 2009, 2:17 AM
LOL...

goldenfinger
Nov 27, 2009, 5:31 AM
With public health care, you will never have that option.:bigrin:

Doggie_Wood
Nov 27, 2009, 7:37 PM
With public health care, you will never have that option.:bigrin:

Unless you can get Obama to give you a personal hand job. :bigrin:

Doggie :doggie:

onewhocares
Nov 27, 2009, 8:28 PM
This was funny. I wish this thread was just a day earlier. The bunch of adults at the Thanksgiving dinner table were talking about health care and the pros and cons of certain plans. I would have loved to have added this as a nice anecdote.

Belle

goldenfinger
Nov 29, 2009, 5:58 AM
Think I found that hospital.
http://www.shufuni.com/hardcore/4C0191D9-26FD-4923-BCAA-BEE969AC919F.html