PDA

View Full Version : Time for a new story!

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 7:29 PM
Well, it has been quite some time since we have had fun with making a new story that everyone has a chace to help write.
The rules are really very simple. After the last word written, choose 4 (four) words to continue the story.
Please limit you contribution to 4 or less words. OK?

Here it goes:

Last night, I dreamt

Realist
Nov 26, 2009, 7:45 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF

chook
Nov 26, 2009, 7:51 PM
Last night I dreamt.....That I inherited a brewery :upside:

Cheers Chook :bigrin:

onewhocares
Nov 26, 2009, 9:03 PM
That made fantastic ale..

cand86
Nov 26, 2009, 9:29 PM
Not sure which one to go with here, so:

Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly.

Last night I dreamt that I inherited a brewery that made fantastic ale. The taste was like

Eddie altamonte
Nov 26, 2009, 10:04 PM
Last night I dreamt my bisexual GF died unexpectedly. We were all naked

Last Night I dreamt I had inherited a Brewery that made fantastic ale. The taste was like ambrosia of the Gods

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 10:25 PM
Well, it has been quite some time since we have had fun with making a new story that everyone has a chace to help write.
The rules are really very simple. After the last word written, choose 4 (four) words to continue the story.
Please limit you contribution to 4 or less words. OK?

Here it goes:

Last night, I dreamt

Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF

Not sure which one to go with here, so:

Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly.

Last night I dreamt my bisexual GF died unexpectedly. We were all naked
Only 1 story line please.
sorry Chook - Realist had his in first and 5 words eliminates entry
sorry Belle - try again

take it from here - remember, 4 or less words :)

Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 10:29 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party

Doggie :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 26, 2009, 11:49 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun....

halobeam
Nov 27, 2009, 2:14 AM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and

djones
Nov 27, 2009, 4:00 AM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us.

dirtycouple
Nov 27, 2009, 4:09 AM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly.

mikey3000
Nov 27, 2009, 11:59 AM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 27, 2009, 2:00 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head,

mikey3000
Nov 27, 2009, 5:57 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabbed an umbrella.

Doggie_Wood
Nov 27, 2009, 7:06 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabbed an umbrella. The umbrella had

mikey3000
Nov 27, 2009, 9:09 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabbed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature

djones
Nov 27, 2009, 9:44 PM
Last night, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabbed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor

Doggiestyle
Nov 27, 2009, 10:09 PM
Last nite, I dreampt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all necked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was necked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which bcame a motor that powered my hard-on

Biboz49
Nov 28, 2009, 12:02 PM
Last nite, I dreampt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all necked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was necked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which bcame a motor that powered my hard-on and then it went

Eddie altamonte
Nov 28, 2009, 12:36 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which bcame a motor that powered my hard-on and then it went totally out of control

Doggie_Wood
Nov 28, 2009, 6:21 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which bcame a motor that powered my hard-on and then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of

Doggiestyle
Nov 28, 2009, 10:25 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff

sebax
Nov 29, 2009, 1:14 AM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save

raistkit
Nov 29, 2009, 3:52 AM
enough sperm to impregnate

hi dogwood :) kit

djones
Nov 29, 2009, 3:55 AM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend.

sebax
Nov 30, 2009, 12:50 AM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. The END

JohniBi
Nov 30, 2009, 1:20 AM
Wait, what about the part where she died? At any rate, I'll start a new one

When I was just

cand86
Nov 30, 2009, 4:36 AM
When I was just a wee little toddler

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 30, 2009, 2:31 PM
When I was just a wee little toddler, my Mama said Hey!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 30, 2009, 2:32 PM
Out of my closet!

Doggiestyle
Nov 30, 2009, 9:56 PM
When I was just a wee little toddler, my Mama said, "hey out of my closet, get your own skeletons"

jamiehue
Dec 1, 2009, 2:49 PM
roll dem bones baby

oldguy1969
Dec 1, 2009, 8:02 PM
those are my nuts

Doggie_Wood
Dec 1, 2009, 8:49 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. The END

Sebax - I don't know you and I understand that you are relatively a new comer to the sit - BUT :mad: you don't "END" someone elses thread

Wait, what about the part where she died? (good question)
At any rate, I'll start a new one (ya think? I don't)
And JohniBi - you don't start a new story in someone elses thread. You want to start a new story? Start your own freekin' thread - but don't hijack mine. That's not a nice thing to do. And neither of you will make many friends here by doing so.
When I was just

Since I am the originator, and thus the "owner", of this thread - I hereby reclaim the editing rights of this story. To those of you who didn't recognize the hijacking - I will attempt to edit your contributions into the continuation of MY "new story".

Thanks for your input and the story will continue in the next post

Please do not post anything until after my next post - Thank You

Doggie_Wood
Dec 1, 2009, 9:07 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. But they were wee little toddlers and my Mama said "Hey! Out of my closet! Get your own skeletons". To which I replied, "roll dem bones baby, those are my nuts. My GF's ghost laughed

my editing to blend the entries into the original story and give it some cohesion are in blue
now let's continue with the story

Doggiestyle
Dec 1, 2009, 9:13 PM
DAYAUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............Is this what happens when skeletons come outta the closet??? :eek:

:bigrin: Inquiring minds want to know, you know :bigrin: ... Your friend, :doggie:

Doggie_Wood
Dec 1, 2009, 9:24 PM
DAYAUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM..............Is this what happens when skeletons come outta the closet??? :eek:

:bigrin: Inquiring minds want to know, you know :bigrin: ... Your friend, :doggie:

Yes DoggieStyle - this is what happens - the skeletons re-take what's theirs.

meanwhile on with the story . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. But they were wee little toddlers and my Mama said "Hey! Out of my closet! Get your own skeletons". To which I replied, "roll dem bones baby, those are my nuts. My GF's ghost laughed

Doggie_Wood
Dec 4, 2009, 7:12 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. But they were wee little toddlers and my Mama said "Hey! Out of my closet! Get your own skeletons". To which I replied, "roll dem bones baby, those are my nuts. My GF's ghost laughed, with the cum spewing

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 4, 2009, 9:24 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. But they were wee little toddlers and my Mama said "Hey! Out of my closet! Get your own skeletons". To which I replied, "roll dem bones baby, those are my nuts. My GF's ghost laughed, with the cum spewing from her silly nose...

texbama
Dec 4, 2009, 10:51 PM
Last nite, I dreamt my first bisexual GF had died unexpectedly. We were all naked at a sex party, and had great fun. She was naked and floating angelically above us when she suddenly squirted all over us. I covered my head, and grabed an umbrella. The umbrella had an automatic open feature which became a motor that powered my hard-onand then it went totally out of control, shooting massive amounts of ewwie, gooey, chewey stuff. I managed to save enough sperm to impregnate my ghostly floating girlfriend with twins. But they were wee little toddlers and my Mama said "Hey! Out of my closet! Get your own skeletons". To which I replied, "roll dem bones baby, those are my nuts. My GF's ghost laughed, with the cum spewing from her glistening cunt to her silly nose

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 5, 2009, 1:10 AM
Awwk! foul! Any writer knows that its not cool to change a fellow writers works. Grrrr...lol
Cat