PDA

View Full Version : Who Said Babies dont Like there Due Dates?

Gleekybaby
Nov 26, 2009, 4:59 PM
Well i said ill keep everyone posted....

After twinges all yesterday afternoon, in bed last night Tyga and i realized oooooh, not just random twinges... Real thing!!!
Today (New Zealand Time) is the 27th November, Baby's Due Date... The "twinges" i had all night *and baby moved so much its the most ive felt from her* have gradually gotten stronger... Im calm, Tyga is calm. Baby is Giving me stronger pains...

Its all so exciting!

Ill keep ya posted!!!!

xoxox Gleeky!

swimmergirl
Nov 26, 2009, 5:32 PM
Gleeky my fingers are crossed this is the day for you. Cant wait to hear you had the baby

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 5:34 PM
Please do love - please do!!!

Soon ya will be a new momma with a new one to love :)

Love ya sweets

Doggie :doggie:

rissababynta
Nov 26, 2009, 6:46 PM
Gratz! Good luck and enjoy as much as possible haha.

onewhocares
Nov 26, 2009, 9:07 PM
Your little princess will make her debut when she is ready...just be patient dear ones. We love you both, and baby makes three.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 26, 2009, 11:51 PM
Whoo hoo! Just relax and let it happen, Dearheart. Please give her, and Daddy, a big hug from me. :}
Cat

12voltman59
Nov 27, 2009, 12:18 AM
Well Gleeky--we talked last night in the chat room---as I said to ya in there---I hope all goes well for you and baby Gleeky!!

It sure sounds like you have a live wire there--he or she just can't wait to get on out of your tummy and hit the ground running!!!

Can't wait to hear how ya'all do.

TwylaTwobits
Nov 27, 2009, 1:02 AM
Wishing you a happy healthy baby and a relatively pain free labor. Remember if you pull his lip over his head, it won't really help you do more than feel better for a sec.

MarieDelta
Nov 27, 2009, 3:21 AM
I second everything that Twyla said. Good luck, gleeky honey

Gleekybaby
Dec 1, 2009, 1:33 AM
Guess Babies Really DONT like there due dates!

After 14hours of light labour! it stopped! nothing more! pfft...

Had midwife do a home visit today, she is only a little worried about my blood pressure been slightly higher then normal. so, Booked in for a scan tomorrow morning at 9am (NZ time) its to check make sure there is enough fluid around baby and that everythign is ok... Midwife also got me to have a blood test today.....

SO no baby yet.. its fustrating! lol!! but i cna live with it.

Also midwife is maybe a little worried that i might end up having a C-section... will find out more tomorrow, jsut coz of my pelvis more then anything!

as i said will find out more tomorrow

For now that is my update!

Loves Gleeky!! Xoxoxox

onewhocares
Dec 1, 2009, 1:42 AM
Oh Gleeky I was just asking about you today wishing all was well. Your little bundle of joy must really like being inside you. Please let us know what happens.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 1, 2009, 3:52 PM
Keep us posted Girlfriend! Hang in there and tell Dad to relax too..:}
Cat

Gleekybaby
Dec 1, 2009, 6:14 PM
been to Hosp, Had scan and everything. and well Everything is normal, plenty of Fluid around baby, heart rate was good too....

My blood Pressure is creeping up a little, apparently normal for end of Pregnancy so not yet too worried...

Midwife did another test *NOT telling what!!!* and then after said i SHOULD go into labour around Friday! if not i have another Hosp appointment Friday afternoon. As for the C-Section, Midwife said wont really know untill im in labour.

so more waiting, but at least we know baby is still a happy baby. and that im still healthy....

Thankies for been just as Impatient as me :bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::bigrin:

Gleeky Xoxoxox

csrakate
Dec 1, 2009, 6:28 PM
Glad to hear you're doing well....just be patient...that little one will be here before you know it!

littlerayofsunshine
Dec 2, 2009, 9:32 PM
You must have a pent house for a womb and that lil buggah ain't ready to leave just yet cause its so comfy and nice and has all the amenities she needs. But rest assure she will come, and while it seems like its a lil longer then should be, just wait till the hard labor hits then she really can't come fast enough..lol

Good luck to ya lil mum and glad everything is going well so far.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 4, 2009, 6:13 PM
lol She wants to hang around long enough to be a Christmas Joy! lo
Hugs Sweetie
Cat

InsaneTyga
Dec 6, 2009, 2:45 AM
Baby Samantha was born on the 5 dec 09 @ 6:15pm. Mother did an awesome job in brining our 8lb 15oz bundle of joy into this world in a little over an hour of hard labour.

Unfortunately during labour all our plans of a natural birth went out the window as mothers blood pressure shot throught the roof into the seriously dangerous area. To reduce here blood pressure they had to administer an epidural which meant our midwife could no longer work alongside us. An epidural also meant that our plans of letting nature take its course no longer applied, we just had to get baby out as quickly as possible to prevent any more complications.

Mother is still having some problems regulating her blood pressure and her body temp at the moment so her and my little sam are still up at the hospital, hopefully they will be home in the next 1-2days.

Will keep you all updated

Tyga
~Insanity on paws~

mistymockingbird
Dec 6, 2009, 3:09 AM
Congrats to you all. Will have my fingers crossed that Gleeky gets back to normal quickly. Kisses

rissababynta
Dec 6, 2009, 3:49 AM
Gratz!

TwylaTwobits
Dec 6, 2009, 4:37 AM
Gratz on the birth of little Samantha, but get well wishes for Gleeky. That's a scary proposition but should settle soon for her.

onewhocares
Dec 6, 2009, 4:43 AM
CONGRATULATIONS

Wishing our sweet Gleeky a quick and safe recovery and patience to Tyga and lots of love to all.

Send photos when you can.

Belle

**Peg**
Dec 6, 2009, 10:36 AM
FINALLY !

Thanks Tyga for the news, hugs to Gleeky and welcome to the world Samantha.

Peg

showmeguy
Dec 6, 2009, 4:10 PM
YAY GLEEKYBABYBABY

chook
Dec 6, 2009, 4:25 PM
Congratulations to you both, I hope that you are all doing well....and remember for them sleepless nights there's plenty of bourbon in the world :smilies15

Cheers Chook & Aussie :bigrin:

SJ37AndSteph
Dec 6, 2009, 5:06 PM
Awww.. Congrats Tyga and Gleeky glad to see ur lil one has blessed u both so much

hugs

sweetjuices37

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 6, 2009, 5:57 PM
Whoo hoo! We's all Aunties and Uncles! lol :bigrin:
Congrts to you both Sweetie, and you give our girls a big hug, please? And you get some rest too, Darlin. You need and desereve it!
Peck to your cheek.
Cat

Doggie_Wood
Dec 6, 2009, 8:53 PM
Baby Samantha was born on the 5 dec 09 @ 6:15pm. Mother did an awesome job in brining our 8lb 15oz bundle of joy into this world in a little over an hour of hard labour.

Unfortunately during labour all our plans of a natural birth went out the window as mothers blood pressure shot throught the roof into the seriously dangerous area. To reduce here blood pressure they had to administer an epidural which meant our midwife could no longer work alongside us. An epidural also meant that our plans of letting nature take its course no longer applied, we just had to get baby out as quickly as possible to prevent any more complications.

Mother is still having some problems regulating her blood pressure and her body temp at the moment so her and my little sam are still up at the hospital, hopefully they will be home in the next 1-2days.

Will keep you all updated

Tyga
~Insanity on paws~

Congatulations to the both of you! I hope Gleeky is doing better. WWWWOOOOOOO HHHOOOOOOO! ! ! We is cyber uncles and aunties and God Parents! !
<tears of joy are streaming down my face!>

The best of LOVE to the three of yas!

Doggie :doggie:

ladydelanie
Dec 6, 2009, 9:27 PM
Oh what wonderful news! Congrats!! Love and blessings to you all.......I am so very happy for you......Welcome to the world baby Sam!........:bigrin:

Ladyd

Confused4life
Dec 7, 2009, 12:15 PM
Congrats to you both! I hope Gleeky is doing lots better and able to completely enjoy your precious baby.

C4L

csrakate
Dec 7, 2009, 12:34 PM
Congrats to you all! I look forward to hearing more about Baby Sam in the coming months!

Hugs,
Kate

Gleekybaby
Dec 7, 2009, 10:24 PM
Its been a long Few days! But im finally home with Baby Samantha!
She is incredably Adoreable! so soft and very loveable!

Still in some pain mostly from where they put in the Epidural.... all the pain was worth it in the end!!!

im soooo glad to be home!! hospital since friday lunch time is not my thing!

my baby girl! more will come i promise. this happens to be my fave one so far!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 7, 2009, 10:26 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Shes as pretty as her Mommy is. :}
Big Hugs to all three of you, Honey.
Cat

onewhocares
Dec 7, 2009, 11:45 PM
She is BEAUTIFUL I am so so happy for you both. Enjoy each and every moment my dear.

Belle

djones
Dec 8, 2009, 2:41 AM
Congratulations to the three of you !

Bi-Zarro
Dec 8, 2009, 2:40 PM
Hooray for l'il kiwis! Congrats to you both.

Gleekybaby
Dec 10, 2009, 1:55 AM
Some more photos.
My fave one of Tyga and Samantha.

and just two of Samantha.

rissababynta
Dec 10, 2009, 9:03 AM
She is such a beauty! Just looking at her makes me want another one haha. I can feel my uterus fluttering as we speak!

Gleekybaby
Dec 22, 2009, 1:54 PM
Just a couple more photos... im such a proud mummy i have to show off. :bigrin:

Samantha and Tyga. :bigrin:
Samantha and Myself. :bigrin:

Donkey_burger
Dec 23, 2009, 9:54 PM
Of course, you're a showoff! You have a beautiful baby! :tong:

Congrats!

DB :bipride:

**Peg**
Dec 23, 2009, 10:26 PM
Just a couple more photos... im such a proud mummy i have to show off. :bigrin:

Samantha and Tyga. :bigrin:
Samantha and Myself. :bigrin:

yeesh Gleeky awesome pix *wipes a tear*

12voltman59
Dec 23, 2009, 10:38 PM
Well dear sweet Gleeky, you got about the best dagum Christmas present that anyone can get----hard one to top..
Glad that mum and baby Samantha are doing fine!!

Ya both take care now, ya, hear???