PDA

View Full Version : Str8 men who went bi-bi

Diddybidaddy
Mar 2, 2006, 11:11 PM
I'm curious about this. I was just reading another post and I wondered to myself, partly also because of something I've read, how many men out there, started out str8 and then went bi, when they thought they never would. I have heard of stories of dyed-in-the-wool, red-blooded str8 guys who loved to watch their women join up in "babe on babe" action, especially when they were swinging and they, either through insistence on their wife or girlfriend's part, or their own curiousity, tried out have sex with a man and enjoyed it. But until that point, they never, ever considered themselves bi or gay, but then afterwards a new dimension of their sexuality was awakened. How many guys have experienced this?

ambi53mm
Mar 3, 2006, 12:50 AM
I'm curious about this. I was just reading another post and I wondered to myself, partly also because of something I've read, how many men out there, started out str8 and then went bi, when they thought they never would. I have heard of stories of dyed-in-the-wool, red-blooded str8 guys who loved to watch their women join up in "babe on babe" action, especially when they were swinging and they, either through insistence on their wife or girlfriend's part, or their own curiousity, tried out have sex with a man and enjoyed it. But until that point, they never, ever considered themselves bi or gay, but then afterwards a new dimension of their sexuality was awakened. How many guys have experienced this?

From first hand experience, I can tell you that what you find on a swing site is not always, what you get. It is almost commonplace to see straight males with bi wives and it has not only accepted but also in many cases encouraged. There exists a double standard when it comes to anything bi about males. There are a few bi couples and many single bi males, but straight males with bi wives, has just about become the norm.
When my wife and I first decided to explore the swinging lifestyle, we listed ourselves as a bi couple. With the exception of males looking for the experience of a threesome, we were basically shunned. We switched to another site and listed her as bi and this time I listed myself as straight the results were like feast and famine with more offers to get together than we thought possible. During the course of our explorations usually after getting to know another couple intimately and forging a bond of trust then in some cases the truth about our sexual orientations would emerge. One couple in particular that we’ve become close friends with continues to list themselves as straight male with a bi wife on that particular swing site but here lists themselves as a bi couple.
I don’t list myself as straight anymore..It has become the accepted fashion to put an * next to your sexual preference which for the most part is accepted as being bi without actually coming out and saying your bi. In our profile we’ll state something along the lines of being” hetro-flexible”. Since making this choice our letters of interest from couples has dwindled down to about nil…no one wants to be guilty by association. On another swing site we belong to, we list ourselves as a bi couple and have had two offers in the last year. My wife’s bisexuality is not the issue…mine is.
When we first came to bisexual.com it was with the hope of meeting other bi couples and we have invited the few friends we’ve made via the other sites to join as well. There is a sense of freedom and acceptance here like no other site I’ve encountered. We maintain a couples profile with the hope that at some point in time we’ll find what we’re looking for. In the meantime, it allows me to explore as a bisexual male those issues and questions that I have avoided for so many years.
Ambi

wanderingrichard
Mar 3, 2006, 1:13 AM
From first hand experience, I can tell you that what you find on a swing site is not always, what you get. It is almost commonplace to see straight males with bi wives and it has not only accepted but also in many cases encouraged. There exists a double standard when it comes to anything bi about males. There are a few bi couples and many single bi males, but straight males with bi wives, has just about become the norm.

ambi, how true this is!! especially up here in the Pac NW .

sorry to have digressed from topic, but you hit it right on the head there.

Diddy, i hope you get your answer.. and it comes from this community.. too many "str8" " swingers" will lie to you straight in your face about it.
Rich :2cents:

Diddybidaddy
Mar 3, 2006, 4:35 AM

ambi, how true this is!! especially up here in the Pac NW .

sorry to have digressed from topic, but you hit it right on the head there.

Diddy, i hope you get your answer.. and it comes from this community.. too many "str8" " swingers" will lie to you straight in your face about it.
Rich :2cents:

But that's okay. The fact that the swingers lie is alright too. I just think at some point, so-called "str8" swinger males would be curious and led astray. Sheer curiousity if nothing else would do it. Because when these guys see their wives or girlfriends with other women, it has to run through their head at some point -- "hmm, babe on babe.... buddy on buddy?"
The fact that they lie, may only betray their homophobia. Cause it's no different from what their girlfriends or wives do.

mike9753
Mar 3, 2006, 1:05 PM
I have a different story but I am sure a common one. For many years I could never even contemplate kissing another man. Beard to beard sounded like such a turn-off. But I was not anti-gay.

Then in college in the 60's, I had an experience in a gay bath. It was pure sex. But again no kissing. After that I had a three male to male encounters. Very hot, but no kissing. I married, had great sex with my wife, the marriage turned sour after 12 years, then I had a few hetero affairs but no gay ones.

As I got older I became more tolerant to the idea of kissing another man in the throes of having sex. But since I am now remarried, and I would not cheat on my wife with a woman or a man, it's a moot point.

But I have evolved in my thinking as I have gotten older.

Mike