PDA

View Full Version : lubricated condoms

oldiebutbad1
Nov 25, 2009, 5:06 PM
Someone posted an item about condoms that were lubicated on the inside. does anyone remember the brand name?

Hephaestion
Nov 26, 2009, 8:19 AM
Someone has mentioned this but condoms in sealed packets are swimming in lubricant which flows. Therefore the lubricant will be found both inside and outside of the condom. You might add extra suitable lubricant on the penis and into the receiving orifice(s) if you find this insufficient.

eddy10
Nov 26, 2009, 9:26 PM
If you have lube on the wrong side (for you), try reverse rolling them either before mounting, or while mounting tough to do, but possible. My question is ... why. If lube is on the inside, there is a chance it will slide off at the wrong time.

Have fun!

oldiebutbad1
Nov 27, 2009, 12:54 AM
Thanks guys for your suggestions. I have a friend who likes to watch me jack off with a rubber on. He likes to see it spurt into the reservoir end, then he takes the rubber and chews on it till it is all in his mouth. I know this might sound gross to some, but it gets me turned on knowing what he is going to do with it.

wantus269
Nov 27, 2009, 12:20 PM
I believe they are the new trojan magnum condoms that have lube on the inside! Might be wrong but im pretty sure thats what i saw!