PDA

View Full Version : Wanting Helpful Tips On Being Bi

Osaku XIII
Nov 25, 2009, 10:31 AM
I just recently came out of the closet on being bi-sexual and I've never been with a guy before, so I dont know how things are done. Like the proper etiquette for dating, relationships, and just plain sex. If anybody could help me, it would be highly appreciated.:bowdown:

fredtyg
Nov 25, 2009, 12:48 PM
I'd say male to male bi relationships are pretty much the same as male to female relationships.

welickit
Nov 25, 2009, 4:58 PM
The best thing you can ever do is just be yourself. Be honest whether you are with a male or a female. The internet and this site are full of cheats and liars. Be true to yourself and your partner. We are married both bi couple. Honesty and openness lets us enjoy our life together and with others. Being bisexual is easy, being a bisexual that has to sneak around or try to convince others he has a good reason for being a cheat is far more difficult. If you can't be open and honest with that other person, they are not for you. :2cents:

Twisti
Nov 26, 2009, 6:52 AM
I agree the biggest thing is to just be yourself, do what feels natural...NO relationship is a "in the movies" relationship lol...take care!

onewhocares
Nov 26, 2009, 9:37 PM
The best thing you can ever do is just be yourself. Be honest whether you are with a male or a female. The internet and this site are full of cheats and liars. Be true to yourself and your partner. We are married both bi couple. Honesty and openness lets us enjoy our life together and with others. Being bisexual is easy, being a bisexual that has to sneak around or try to convince others he has a good reason for being a cheat is far more difficult. If you can't be open and honest with that other person, they are not for you. :2cents:

You said it much better than I could have....

Belle

jem_is_bi
Nov 26, 2009, 11:00 PM
What is your goal? Do you only want sex with a man, but a relationship and sex with a woman? or the opposite? or both or neither?
You cannot get it right if you do not know what you are trying to achieve.
Even if you want a relationship with a man do not be afraid to go for sex first and and the relationship later. A lot of women (not all but most? some men too?) insist on relationship first . For sex, keep it simple at first. Do what pleasures him/her the most. As time goes on and a relationship develops add those really fun details and really intimate details you wish to share with someone special to you.