PDA

View Full Version : the beginning of my first bi experience

gayle
May 15, 2005, 10:28 PM
Well, I got quite the surprise last night. We went clubbing and met a swinger couple. They were both quite attractive. She was quite openly bi. We are making arrangements to hook up in 2 weeks. I discovered she is quite hands on, but she is NOT pushy. When I told her I'm str8 and have never been with a woman, she was telling me not to do anything I was uncomfortable with. My bf was quite delighted when the lady and I kissed. We did a little fondling too. I talked to her for quite awhile and gotta admit, I would like to get together with her and just see what happens. I was very surprised by my reaction to her. I've never reacted to a woman that way before. She and her bf kept rubbing their hands along my shoulders and back and commenting that I've got the softest skin they've ever felt. I gotta admit, they were a really hot couple.
Wish me (us) luck in a couple of weeks. We're going to party with them and celebrate my bfs birthday. I'm already excited about it and can't imagine how excited I'll be by the time the 28th arrives. . . We're already getting excited about going shopping to find the perfect outfit for me to wear the next time we go to the club.
I hope y'all had great weekends as well!
Gayle

Brian
May 15, 2005, 10:36 PM
Well, I had a good weekend but not as good as yours Gayle! ;)

Best of luck, and have fun, with your new friends.

- Drew :paw:

DeafF2M
May 16, 2005, 6:27 PM
I need to find me some friends like that! :bigrin:

BiCurious John
May 17, 2005, 5:01 PM
Sounds hot. Good luck and be sure to give us all the juicy details. Take pictures!!!

gayle
May 19, 2005, 7:25 PM
Post pictures of my first full bi experience? Don't know that I'll be brave enough to have a camera in the room. . .
Got an e-mail from this lovely couple today and am terribly hot & bothered. Gotta admit, the wait until we get together (28th) seems like rather extended foreplay. . . They seem as eager for this experience as we are.
I'm still just stunned to have met this woman who DOES interest/intrigue me. She is so attractive and her personality is fabulous. It was amazing to watch all these people approaching her and she was wonderfully friendly to everyone. What was more interesting was to watch the responses of others as she put her arm around me and kept me close to her. I swear there were a large number of jealous people!!!
I've been teasing my bf that I just might end up with a gf but he just says that's ok with him. Gotta admit, it wouldn't be ok with me for him to have a bf! Yeah, guess it's a double standard. . . But I don't really think I'm going to think of her as my gf. . .
One of these days (maybe Saturday?) I'll post a pic or two. . .
Anyone got some pointers on how I might handle this anticipated encounter? My first f/f experience? Or is the best thing to just let things progress and see what happens?
I got such a kick out of this couple. They kept exclaiming that I've got the softest skin. I've been using lotion every day since then. . . Gotta keep the smooth skin. She made the comment that what she likes about being with a woman is just that they are so soft. . . I'll admit, the concept of touching soft, feminine skin does intrigue me. . .
Gayle :tongue:

gayle
May 30, 2005, 5:33 PM
For those who are just dying to know how our weekend went . . . here's the update.
The couple we were supposed to party with weren't able to make it. We went to Balanca's. I was dressed in a fishnet top (large open weave) with silver metallic leaves attached (doesn't really cover a thing), a nude-toned camisole underneat (pretty much transparent by the way), a very short denim skirt, crotchless panty hose, no panties or bra, and high heeled sandals. My bf says I had the attention of at least 95% of the place at one point or another. I know when we got a table, we were constantly surrounded by others. We visited with a few transsexuals (one went into the ladies bathroom with me --- she showed me hers [penis], I showed her my breasts). Several men we've met before (some we've partied with) tended to hover around our table. Most of the ladies were envious of my top. I had a Tootsie Pop and spent the evening licking & sucking on that and apparently gave several men --- a hard time. Apparently, I am quite seductive when I'm eating a tootsie pop. . .
We went back to the hotel with another m/f couple. He was quite boring. All he wanted was to kiss me or kiss his gf. He wouldn't put on a condom so I would not let him have sex with me. The guys decided they wanted to see us girls go at it for awhile, so we did. We kept exchanging little comments, mostly to the effect that the guys THOUGHT they were the ones in control in the room when we knew we were the ones who had the power. We were pretty amused. When she went down on me, I came immediately. She is bi and experienced and she was the best at eating pussy that I've ever experienced. I eventually went down on her and am told I'm darned good. Considering that she came several times, I figured I was doing something right.
Later we went down on her bf for awhile, double teaming him. Then he started trying to tell us what to do and how so we decided he could just lay there by himself and we went over to Rob. Rob, wisely, didn't try to tell us what to do and we had a great time with him. Eventually, he pulled me up towards his face and told me he wanted to make love to me. I climbed on top and rode him. That was absolutely great. The other couple watched us for a little while before they started going at it as well. THAT was the point when things got really interesting because they seemed to enjoy watching us and we had fun watching them. Finally we ended up with all 4 of us on one full-sized bed going at it.
They finally left around 7:30 and Rob & I kept going at it for awhile longer, but with a few added toys (handcuffs, vibrator, a little leather whip). We finally went to sleep around 8:30 or 9. He woke me up around 11:30 to go at it again. I was exhausted but happy.
At the end of my first bi experience, I can safely conclude I am NOT bi. I was curious, but now my curiousity has died off. The best I can say is "it was OK" but it was not tremendously thrilling to me. If I never repeat it, that will be fine with me. There are just too many fine-looking men in the world and I don't feel a strong attraction to women nor the desire to really be with them. I wanted to try it once, see how I felt about it. So I suppose this part of my story is a disappointment for some. I am hopeful Rob caught on to her technique for eating pussy and will be using it himself. Heaven help me if he does. He swears he is going to tie me down in bed sometime soon and eat me until I pass out. I'm thinking that this is going to be a fun experience.
Gayle

Apleasureseeker
May 30, 2005, 11:10 PM
I enjoyed reading your posting and was surprised & pleased that you're confident that you're not bi. Not, of course, that there's anything wrong with it, but I think it's important to know where you stand & know & be honest with yourself. I've met a lot of 'bi' women who's sexuality is less about their natural urges and more a reaction to difficulties in their lives (past traumas, relationship problems, lonliness, other issiues). That kind of 'bisexuality' is more a cave they climb into to hide from their issues, & sometimes becomes an issue, too. Also, bisexuality seems to be something that's being "sold" these days as a weird sort of chic thing, and I worry about girls who buy into that hype--it makes them easy prey to sexual predators.
Anyway, have a grea, happy and a safe time no matter which way you swing!

gayle
May 31, 2005, 12:15 AM
Thanks apleasureseeker!
My bf discovered tonite that I wasn't totally into it, my first bi experience. He's kinda mad about it. Then he tried telling me it didn't matter and we don't have to do it again. I told him it wasn't that I wouldn't necessarily do it again, but for me, I think there would have to be some emotional involvement for me to truly enjoy sex with a woman. I guess it sounds bad, but I don't necessarily need to feel an emotional attachment to a man in order to have sex with him and just enjoy the sex. I'd rather feel an emotional attachment in either case. Anyhow, I am rather confident that I am straight. It feels weird that I am having to defend my being str8 to my bi bf. You'd think, if anything, he'd feel a need to defend his sexuality to me, not the other way around! I think maybe he feels his being bi would be more --- acceptable? --- if I were also bi. Maybe he feels guilty about expecting me to accept that he is bi? I'm not sure what to make of his reaction. As I told him, I didn't feel any attraction to this woman. There is only woman I have ever found attractive & I told him that maybe if I were with her, my reaction would be more enthusiastic. Sure, K made me cum, but hey, I can masturbate and cum. I was surprised at how easily she made me cum, but at the same time, my intellectual mind was trying to figure out exactly what she had done to generate such a strong & immediate response. I think that was probably the biggest problem of all. I was always focused on thinking, never on feeling. It was like it was some big intellectual exercise and I also had what I can only equate to performance anxiety, not only concerned with pleasing her and feeling totally clueless about how to do it (just because I like it doesn't mean the next woman will like it), and then wondering if my performance were exciting also for my bf as he watched. Maybe if there had been less thinking and more feeling, I would have liked it more. I'm sure if I had felt attracted to this woman, it would have also made a big difference. Still, I am fairly certain that even if I felt attracted to a woman and enjoyed sex with her, I am going to continue to prefer sex with a man. :)

Apleasureseeker
May 31, 2005, 12:34 AM
Don't take the emotional static too seriously. Guys want girls to like lesbianism the way they want girls to like football. Really. The idea of being able to check out chicks & maybe pick one up occasionally --without cheating-- and even being able to share her with the woman he loves is a guy's dream come true. In real life there can be major jealousy issues, though! It's just static hough. you'll both get over the dissapointment if you don't take it too seriously. Just the fact that you're supportive of his bisexuality makes you quite a treasure, you know. He does, even if he won't tell you.
Don't put too much credence on your first gay orgasm. It was fuelled by nervous energy. Enjoy it for what it was! (Imagine if you couldn't come, & that woman lapped away at you for hours while you're thinking about laundry).

:tong:

gayle
May 31, 2005, 2:18 AM
To tell the truth, APLEASURESEEKER, when she went down on me, I didn't honestly know it was her. She took my bfs place & I wasn't aware of the switch. I just knew something different was being done to me. I opened my eyes and saw it was her. I'd already cum by then & more than once. I knew that the hands weren't stroking me the way I liked anymore, and I knew the tongue's strokes were different --- so I opened my eyes out of curiosity. One thing I did find intriguing was that my bf went down on her while she went down on me. That was kinda hot.
I suspect my dissatisfaction is not unlike the dissatisfaction I have been feeling with mmf's (or mmmf, mmmmf). I have found that during those encounters, I feel like I am expected to perform in a certain way (in other words, to cum multiple times) and if I do not succeed, then I feel like a failure. Beyond this, I end up feeling like a party favor and it's rather dehumanizing. I wonder if I would feel differently in an mmf with a bi male who not only enjoyed interacting with me, but also with my bf.
I also think maybe if I had felt some sort of attraction to the woman, it would have made a big difference. She was nice enough and she was fun to watch when she was fucking her bf. I liked that she was very noisy, moaning a lot and leaving no doubt when she was enjoying herself. I'm noisy also and it was good to see I'm not the only woman who expresses herself through moaning, screaming, etc.
I still think the biggest issue of all was that I felt like I was supposed to please everyone and the only time I stopped worrying about this was when my bf and K went down on me. I did enjoy when she went down on me & was very tempted to ask her to do it again. Other than that, there was nothing she did that I wanted to repeat. And when I was trying to pleasure her, I felt like I didn't really know what to do or how. Just because I like a certain type of attention to my breasts, my belly, my pussy, doesn't mean she also would like it.
A big thanks to the lady I chatted with online a few hours ago. She suggested a book, something to the effect of a guide book to eating pussy for the straight woman. I might just check it out.
Personally, I suspect that I am more curious about different sexual scenarios than I am bicurious. I often find myself asking "how does that work" because I cannot envision how certain things are done. I try things out, find out if I enjoy them or not, then move on. This time, however, I know my honest reaction to my first bi experience is a big disappointment to my bf. I hope he will get over it. If not, I am going to point out to him that I have accepted his bisexuality and he should be willing to accept that I certainly seem to be straight. He is quick to point out he prefers women, but he enjoys men as well. Well, I prefer men. PERIOD. Now, if I could try things out with Traci, or some other woman that I felt attracted to, things could be very different. I might find it highly enjoyable. But for this time, I feel mostly like I indulged an intellectual curiosity and I'm not necessarily determined to try it again.
I guess my next story line will be about a mmf encounter with both guys being bi. We'll see if I enjoy that or not. I might, I might not. I guess there is no law saying I have to enjoy every possible scenario.

Apleasureseeker
Jun 1, 2005, 2:05 AM
Wow, G! too much performance anxiety! Here's the secret to great sex: selfishness & a sadistic streak. Be selfish--just come to enjoy & dont worry about anyone else's pleasure, but balance that with a sadistic streak--your pleasure is to find out how to manipulate them into the strongest orgasm they've ever had, whether they want it or not! (This is tongue in cheek, of course, but you know what i mean). Sounds like you were too wound up to really enjoy it. If you do ever try again, shut off your mind, & just concentrate on the skin sensations & whatever's hot.

Either way, don't fret. Be comfortable with your decisions.

PS: A book on licking for the "straight" woman? That doesn't even make sense!!

gayle
Jun 1, 2005, 7:21 PM
I didn't think the idea of a book on how to eat pussy for a str8 woman made sense either. I just wonder who came up with that idea? A man? A woman? Or someone who just thought they might make $$$ writing about something, even though it doesn't seem to make sense to write a book on pussy eating for str8 women. I wonder if it means men shouldn't read the book so they can improve their technique? Somehow, I can't imagine myself bringing the book home. I'm told the book is available at Borders. Oh well, at least I got a laugh out of the idea of this book. . .

As for performance anxiety, I'm sure it was a major issue for me. Unlike in other sexual experiences, where I have just relaxed and enjoyed whatever happened & looked forward to whatever came next, I felt like I was involved in this intricate performance in which I was to please 3 people (none of them being myself) and that if I didn't succeed in that, I was a big failure. There was only the briefest time when I got to focus on what I was feeling and to just enjoy, that one time being when my bf went down on me & then switched places with K. The rest of the time, my brain was on hyper-drive. If I repeat the experience, I hope to turn off my thinking brain and just function on auto-pilot, enjoying whatever it is that I am doing and feeling. Unfortunately, in this case, I think I would have been better off just playing a game of Twister, at least I would have known what I was doing! Ignorance was NOT bliss and add in performance anxiety --- and that pretty much assured that I wasn't going to have a good time. And then again, maybe if I'd felt just an inkling of attraction, that would have helped too. Ah well, live & learn!

Apleasureseeker
Jun 2, 2005, 12:58 AM
I didn't think the idea of a book on how to eat pussy for a str8 woman made sense either. I just wonder who came up with that idea? A man? A woman? Or someone who just thought they might make $$$ writing about something, even though it doesn't seem to make sense to write a book on pussy eating for str8 women. I wonder if it means men shouldn't read the book so they can improve their technique? Somehow, I can't imagine myself bringing the book home. I'm told the book is available at Borders. Oh well, at least I got a laugh out of the idea of this book. . .

I saw the book today, and to this guy, it looks pretty stupid. There's an old sort of a stereotype that women don't want to take responsibility for their own sexuality, but over the past few years, it's been played by the media to ridiculous extremes. This is a book for (gay) girls who are conflicted, in denial or in the closet, and the women who prey on them. It's probably less about technique than it is about helping a girl bolster her denial. I'd be happier seeing a book that helps women with the fantasy understand the implications & deal with the emotions.

Not that a little same-sex sex is a bad thing, or that doing it a few times is a life-altering act, or even that it matters much to most people who do it. I just worry about he few gals who may wander into deep waters because of this.

Of course it's nothing like my "Fellatio for the Straight Fellow" due out this August. :tong:

Fresia
Apr 8, 2015, 1:03 PM
Bump it up!