PDA

View Full Version : Troll

rissababynta
Nov 24, 2009, 9:46 AM
Guess what guys! We got another jerk conveniently hijacking threads and picking fights...surprise surprise...

Doggie_Wood
Nov 24, 2009, 10:11 AM
Just IGGY 'em baby - best thing to do. ;)

Lovez and huggz

Doggie :doggie:

TwylaTwobits
Nov 24, 2009, 12:53 PM
Guess what guys! We got another jerk conveniently hijacking threads and picking fights...surprise surprise...

You know ignorance is bliss but there is no excuse for stupidity. I am beginning to learn how well the ignore function works on here and I never thought I'd say that. I was interested in everyone's opinions but misogynistic arrogant jackasses I can't handle.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 24, 2009, 2:46 PM
We got a troll? Where? Want I should have Eeggy run out and bite 'im on the ankles, Rissa??? lol You know he'd do that for his Auntie Rissa...LMAO:bigrin:

Dont pay him/her/it any mind, Babygirl. You know that they cant help being ignorant fools..its in their DNA and cant help it anymore than you can help being the beautiful lady that you are. :}
Hugs
Cat

rissababynta
Nov 24, 2009, 3:08 PM
We got a troll? Where? Want I should have Eeggy run out and bite 'im on the ankles, Rissa??? lol You know he'd do that for his Auntie Rissa...LMAO:bigrin:

Dont pay him/her/it any mind, Babygirl. You know that they cant help being ignorant fools..its in their DNA and cant help it anymore than you can help being the beautiful lady that you are. :}
Hugs
Cat

Awwww Eeegie will do anything for me hehe.

12voltman59
Nov 24, 2009, 5:35 PM
Well--I sure did get my fires all stoked up when we had a troll--but since all my wailing and gnashing of teeth about them was for naught----I found that the IGNORE feature on here is a good friend.

To "iggy" those fools--does make things a lot more peaceful and enjoyable---I do regret that I had to put a restriction on people unless I designate them "a buddy" from sending me messages via the onsite system or email forwarding---I was just getting too inundated by that one whack head to continue allowing open access to sending me mesages--I have a long list of "buddies' but I cannot get everyone on that list so if ya send me such a message and cannot reach me--I didn't get ya added--sorry about that!!

Well---I do suggest that the best way we deal with "trolls" from now on--everyone puts them on IGNORE!!

The other thing--also--as much as we want to respond to some of the stupid things they often say---try to reframe from responding to their negative postings or threads whenever possbile--but of course--if you have them iggied--then you don't know what they say so it won't bother ya unless someone else quotes them--in that case---just hold your fire if ya can!!! I know I am trying to stick to that policy.

MarieDelta
Nov 24, 2009, 6:05 PM
troll alert! all hand on dick...I mean deck, set phasers to Iggy

http://www.greatplay.net/images/phaser.jpg

FalconAngel
Nov 24, 2009, 6:16 PM
It helps if we know the name of said troll. At least then, we know who were are sharpening the fires and lighting the pitchforks for.:bigrin:

mrplayfuluk
Nov 24, 2009, 8:02 PM
oh damn, you got me all excited! where is he/she let me at em! you know I'm Play the Troll Slayer. Since seeing off our recent multiple personality, I've been getting complaisant. Even my cutting edge ironic humor has got all rusty. message me the name and I'll have some fun with 'em. You know Play enjoys the hunt! Come out come out wherever you are...mwahahaha

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: :eek::eek::bigrin:

MarieDelta
Nov 24, 2009, 8:18 PM
Heres a hint

its _ _ _ _ _ _

tenni
Nov 24, 2009, 8:34 PM
I'd like to buy a vowel ;)

Long Duck Dong
Nov 24, 2009, 8:47 PM
Heres a hint

its _ _ _ _ _ _

asshole ???? wait........ too many letters

steals tennis vowel

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 24, 2009, 8:55 PM
I'm betting it starts with an G and ends in A...am I correct Ladies?
Do I get the cookie now....? lol
Silly Cat

MarieDelta
Nov 24, 2009, 9:05 PM
You can have a cookie anytime you'd like

:tong:

Buy a vowel, send me the money, we'll call it "tennis" after you, OK?

Now send he money like a good kid, thanks :cool:

Gearbox
Nov 24, 2009, 9:11 PM
Can somebody explain the point of this thread?

Why has someone been accused of being a troll, but not named?

As a pretty new member, I can tell you that it's not very comforting to read this thread. I'm obviously wondering if it's me who's been accused. I suspect most new members feel similar too.

What gets me worried the most is why for God's sake is everybody all hankering to fight another member who's apparently a Jackass who hijacks threads to pick fights, but they don't know who it is?

What's with that?

FalconAngel
Nov 24, 2009, 9:28 PM
What gets me worried the most is why for God's sake is everybody all hankering to fight another member who's apparently a Jackass who hijacks threads to pick fights, but they don't know who it is?

What's with that?

Actually, we are hankering to put any and all trolls on ignore......You must have missed the memo.

Gearbox
Nov 24, 2009, 9:46 PM
I realise that. But why isn't he already on your ignore lists?

MarieDelta
Nov 24, 2009, 10:01 PM
Its not you. Have you been stirring up discord for the sake of discord? If it was you, you'd be ignored already

Doggie_Wood
Nov 24, 2009, 10:47 PM
Heres a hint

its _ _ _ _ _ _

R S T L N E

chose 3 constinents and a vowel please :tongue:

G . . uhmmm, . . Z, . . . Y, . . and A

cand86
Nov 24, 2009, 10:50 PM

As a pretty new member, I can tell you that it's not very comforting to read this thread. I'm obviously wondering if it's me who's been accused. I suspect most new members feel similar too.

What's with that?

Said individual tends to come into said thread screaming about not being a troll, about how he/she/it is only bringing up a valid viewpoint and everybody else is too chicken to say what they really feel or we're just being PC and if you disagree with anything this person has said or call him/her/it a troll, then you're just all about censorship!

I haven't put anybody on "Ignore", because I like reading all posts, but I've since learned to stop feeding trolls and just ignore, even when there's an urge to type out a response because "I just can't let such BS sit here without a response, otherwise it'll look like we're condoning it!". It'll just end up in a massively long thread of back-and-forth replies that get absolutely nothing done except people angry and the troll probably fairly happy.

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 24, 2009, 11:02 PM
I would like to solve the Puzzle Pat!

The answer is::: What is a V a g i n a??

What do ya mean?? No????

Well fits in the little liney thingies.

Guess I'm bankrupt :(

*pouts*

roy m cox
Nov 24, 2009, 11:39 PM
a Troll "damn-it" must have nothing better to do than play with mommy & daddy's computer thay are some what like the grefers on second life gods i wish some could do some thing about thou's trolls and grefers ,, hmmmm

i track their IP and MAC address and have the police at their door .

and before you say it yes you can track them the lindens who run second life have stared doing so and had some people put in jail so if any troll thinks they will get away with it keep trying but you will one day hear the knock on your door

rissababynta
Nov 25, 2009, 9:17 AM
Silly Cat

Ding Ding Ding...chocolate chip or sugar m'dear? lol

rissababynta
Nov 25, 2009, 9:20 AM
Said individual tends to come into said thread screaming about not being a troll, about how he/she/it is only bringing up a valid viewpoint and everybody else is too chicken to say what they really feel or we're just being PC and if you disagree with anything this person has said or call him/her/it a troll, then you're just all about censorship!

I haven't put anybody on "Ignore", because I like reading all posts, but I've since learned to stop feeding trolls and just ignore, even when there's an urge to type out a response because "I just can't let such BS sit here without a response, otherwise it'll look like we're condoning it!". It'll just end up in a massively long thread of back-and-forth replies that get absolutely nothing done except people angry and the troll probably fairly happy.

Yeah, I rarely put people on ignore because if other people haven't, and they speak to said person...then I can't follow the conversation. Therefore there is no point in me reading the threads, and I want to read the damn threads.

MarieDelta
Nov 25, 2009, 9:28 AM

What's with that?

"Above all else, the devil hates to be mocked." ~C.S. Lewis.

We're just playing with our food! LOL

rissababynta
Nov 25, 2009, 9:32 AM
"Above all else, the devil hates to be mocked." ~C.S. Lewis.

We're just playing with our food! LOL

lmfao!
You all can have the first bite. I'll pass on that one. I don't like pissy jackass on my dinner plate.

MarieDelta
Nov 25, 2009, 9:36 AM
http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh212/abbystefan/Hannibal.jpg

**Peg**
Nov 25, 2009, 10:06 AM

same old jerk rissa.

jamiehue
Nov 25, 2009, 11:31 AM
in a way its treads are assuring ( thank god im not as f. up as it.) Self will run riot few of you know where that quote came from.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 25, 2009, 12:59 PM
Ding Ding Ding...chocolate chip or sugar m'dear? lol

lol Eegie says he wants a cookie too, Auntie Rissa. And, he's still ready to do service biting whenever you need it..*Snicker*:bigrin:
Cat

MarieDelta
Nov 25, 2009, 12:59 PM
it's probably lack of sex, I mean, if you looked like this, you wouldnt be getting laid either.

http://www.geekforcefive.com/images/uploads/harry-potter_sorcerors-stone_mountain-troll.png

12voltman59
Nov 25, 2009, 1:55 PM
troll alert! all hand on dick...I mean deck, set phasers to Iggy

http://www.greatplay.net/images/phaser.jpg

Now--if I had one of those--I would vaporize any troll who dares set foot in the place!!!!!

"Phasers to maximum!!--Make it so!!!"

;);)

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 9:09 AM
I would like to solve the Puzzle Pat!

The answer is::: What is a V a g i n a??

What do ya mean?? No????

Well fits in the little liney thingies.

Guess I'm bankrupt :(

*pouts*

No Lil'Ray, that's the wrong answer to solve the puzzle . . . . . . . .
But you did win a dream vacation to the beautifull and alluring "City of Lovers" - - - Monterrey, Mexico!!
j/k

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 26, 2009, 1:14 PM
lol Chocolate chip, please Darlin. Wif a big ole glass of milk! lol
Cat

Doggie_Wood
Nov 26, 2009, 7:04 PM
Heres a hint

its _ _ _ _ _ _

Silly Cat

Yes Cat, you can have my cookies, :rolleyes: . . . but let's try
Starts with a G and ends with a N
(hint: there are two A's

goldenfinger
Nov 28, 2009, 7:37 PM
Funny, he found nothing to say here.:cool:

Gina7777
Nov 28, 2009, 9:30 PM
This is exciting!:)

raistkit
Nov 29, 2009, 4:33 AM
must be on his, or her's meds. god bless prozac:bigrin:

rissababynta
Nov 29, 2009, 11:37 AM
Funny, he found nothing to say here.:cool:

I know right. Figures.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 29, 2009, 2:04 PM
He's not hitting here, but he's making his obnoxious self know in other threads...Boy needs a vacation.:rolleyes:
Cat

BLCHGK777
Dec 7, 2009, 6:37 PM
He's not hitting here, but he's making his obnoxious self know in other threads...Boy needs a vacation.:rolleyes:
Cat

Agreed that or he needs more meds!

Odd video about trolls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bMLrA_0O5I

rissababynta
Dec 7, 2009, 6:49 PM
HAHA. Doesn't matter if he hits this thread or not now. He's banned. Unfortunately, he's only banned under that name. Doesn't mean he can't come back...sigh.

Jackal
Dec 7, 2009, 8:57 PM
HAHA. Doesn't matter if he hits this thread or not now. He's banned. Unfortunately, he's only banned under that name. Doesn't mean he can't come back...sigh.

Yeah I noticed that, but boy that ban hammer was a long time coming. Was I the only one reporting his posts?

A bitter old gay man was banned from the forums, and there was much rejoicing. YEAH!

Doggiestyle
Dec 7, 2009, 9:09 PM
Well, how about that!!! Looks like Azrael------Uhhhhh------I mean GayAZN got booted again. :devil: Oh well, no big deal. It's happened before, it'll happen again. He seems to start another user-name / profile before he starts his shit, of chewing up asses and spittin out cuss words. :eek: And then when about the time he wears out that welcome, he'll have a new username / profile all set up. I'll bet he's a watchin right now, and it won't be no time that he will be out of his closet. We'll see. he's a easy one to figgure out, it won't take long. I bet that if join dates were to be compared, Bizerker joined before Azrael went haywire. About the time Azrael went haywire and was gettin booted off the site GayZIN joined and Bizerker was communicating smoothly, and on a regular basis. And about the time GayZIN was communicating smoothly, Bizerker was going bezerk and gettin booted off. Now that GayZIN is gone, I wonder who next??? WATCH OUT folks, he's like a snake in the grass, just waitin to jump up and start bitting. Don't let it be you! :yikes2:

Now seriously folks. His words cannot hurt you, so don't let them. You are still who you are after as you were before, were you not? Weren't you getting along just fine before somebody(s) words hit you? Why can't you continue to get along just fine after? People like him are all over the world (THEY ARE EVERYWHERE). I am surprised that there aren't more on this site, than what there are. And if you let them types get to ya, that means that they won. Don't let them do that to you. :disgust:

One thing that puzzles me is that this time he used another country as "home-base". Seems to me that the Bisexual web-site server would show what country they are communicateing from and if the Mgm't were to check up on that, they would be able to see that descrepancy. i will admit that me not very computer smart, so I don't know?!?!?!

Anyway, one thing that I am shure about is that I don't know, OK? :tong:

E-Nuff said for now. Your friend, :doggie:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 7, 2009, 10:24 PM
You're very right Doggie, and theres a couple more "Heads" that I'm closely watching. I think they are from the same snake, too. :rolleyes: We shall see...:}
Cat

Jackal
Dec 7, 2009, 10:30 PM
Well, how about that!!! Looks like Azrael------Uhhhhh------I mean GayAZN got booted again. :devil: Oh well, no big deal. :

Was it Azrael? I had considered that was a possibility but I didn't see a whole lot of Az. posts before he got the hammer. I'm almost a little sad, now I don't have anyone to play with anymore:rolleyes:

There's a little bit of troll in me too.

Annika L
Dec 7, 2009, 11:20 PM
Well, how about that!!! Looks like Azrael------Uhhhhh------I mean GayAZN got booted again. :devil: Oh well, no big deal. It's happened before, it'll happen again. He seems to start another user-name / profile before he starts his shit, of chewing up asses and spittin out cuss words. :eek: And then when about the time he wears out that welcome, he'll have a new username / profile all set up. I'll bet he's a watchin right now, and it won't be no time that he will be out of his closet. We'll see. he's a easy one to figgure out, it won't take long. I bet that if join dates were to be compared, Bizerker joined before Azrael went haywire. About the time Azrael went haywire and was gettin booted off the site GayZIN joined and Bizerker was communicating smoothly, and on a regular basis. And about the time GayZIN was communicating smoothly, Bizerker was going bezerk and gettin booted off. Now that GayZIN is gone, I wonder who next??? WATCH OUT folks, he's like a snake in the grass, just waitin to jump up and start bitting. Don't let it be you! :yikes2:

Now seriously folks. His words cannot hurt you, so don't let them. You are still who you are after as you were before, were you not? Weren't you getting along just fine before somebody(s) words hit you? Why can't you continue to get along just fine after? People like him are all over the world (THEY ARE EVERYWHERE). I am surprised that there aren't more on this site, than what there are. And if you let them types get to ya, that means that they won. Don't let them do that to you. :disgust:

One thing that puzzles me is that this time he used another country as "home-base". Seems to me that the Bisexual web-site server would show what country they are communicateing from and if the Mgm't were to check up on that, they would be able to see that descrepancy. i will admit that me not very computer smart, so I don't know?!?!?!

Anyway, one thing that I am shure about is that I don't know, OK? :tong:

E-Nuff said for now. Your friend, :doggie:

GayAZN was not Azrael...I'm reasonably certain of that. Az had issues, but not GayAZN's issues...and Azrael was not a basically hateful person. Does anyone else here remember an idiot by the name of FriedDuck from a couple years ago? I believe that's who we were dealing with.

rissababynta
Dec 7, 2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah I noticed that, but boy that ban hammer was a long time coming. Was I the only one reporting his posts?

A bitter old gay man was banned from the forums, and there was much rejoicing. YEAH!

You were not the only one, believe me.

rissababynta
Dec 7, 2009, 11:46 PM
You're very right Doggie, and theres a couple more "Heads" that I'm closely watching. I think they are from the same snake, too. :rolleyes: We shall see...:}
Cat

Oh hell yeah, I've been keeping my eye on a few also haha. It usually doesn't take a whole lot before that red flag starts rising...

tenni
Dec 7, 2009, 11:51 PM
I was not sure what people meant when they would write such things as ignore, iggy etc. I wondered if there was a button to block ignore another poster. I don't think that there is ...is there?

I think that it is difficult for people who have not been posting here for years to know if a poster is a troll (doing things to anger/upset other posters?)

MarieDelta
Dec 8, 2009, 12:59 AM
tenni, it isnt a joke look right under the poster's name

see
http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f77/marie_delta_noble/Captureaa-1.jpg

On the right hand side