PDA

View Full Version : i want to bottom

biblkman
Nov 23, 2009, 3:33 PM
I need some advise. I am a top, i have just decided to be honest with myself about my sexuality. and now i'm embracing it. I have been with 3 men in my life have tried to bottom but it does not end well. Every time i try to bottom i have to have a b.m. (bowl movement) so i stop even when i time my b.m. it does not help i even tried a few hours after a b.m. I need some advise now, cause i realy want to get my ass pounded, so is there food i should stay away from or foods i should eat, should i douche or try an enema every time i want to get fucked? Can someone help me?

mikey3000
Nov 23, 2009, 3:50 PM
Good question. Are you sure you have to go to the bathroom? The urge to have a b. m. is very normal when you first start having anal, but doesn't necessarily mean you have to go. It's just a natural reaction. I suggest you get a realistic sized dildo and practice on yourself first to get past that urge. A goo, douching wouldn't hurt if you must.

chick_a_dee
Nov 23, 2009, 7:41 PM
I'm not sure a douche is good but a fleet enema wouldn't hurt. Do the enema before adventuring in anal sex. I'm not sure what your comfort level has been during the anal sex but patience is the big thing. Being with someone you're comfortable and relaxed with really sets the mood. That someone should be patient and knows how your body will react to each movement. Don't forget a really good lube and enjoy the pleasures that are just behind you...

welickit
Nov 24, 2009, 11:29 AM
The feeling is quite normal. Regardless of whether you use an enema before or not, when your hole gets full the natural reaction is that you have to go NOW! If you think about it, you are plugged, nothing can exit because you have a cock going the wrong direction on what is normally a one way street. Have your top man go all the way in and just stay still without pumping for a minute or two while you relax and get used to being full. Once he starts pumping the feeling will go away.

roy m cox
Nov 25, 2009, 12:09 AM
yea have a good enema every time before you have any butt fun i do it about 4 or 5 times and get really clean be for i have any anal sex and no a douche is not good for a man its made more for a woman it has estrogen in it unless you're trying to be trans or plan on being a woman i was told this by my doctor ,, still make sure you are very clean if you're mate wants to give you a rim job you don't want him to end up with a heresy's kiss that would turn out bad for you and him or her,, i have had people do food fetish and would eat thing out of their so yeah keep it very clean and you will all was have fun :bigrin: