PDA

View Full Version : Men in Women's underwear

tenni
Nov 19, 2009, 1:01 PM
First, let me write that I'm asking and not condemning. To each their own interests.

What is it about women's underwear that some men enjoy wearing them?

I know that some state that they enjoy the feel of the women' underwear on their skin because most men's underwear is a cotton material.

Is it sexually arousing for you to wear silk women's panties?

Does it make you feel sexually aroused because it is a woman's clothing item or does it make you feel like a woman?

I'm not really referring to more complete CD costumes but maybe that is how some began their interest...with women's underwear?

I'm writing this because in the underwear check thread some guys referred to their preference to wear women's underwear...lol

mikey3000
Nov 19, 2009, 2:58 PM
I guess because it's naughty and highly arousing. Have you ever traded underpants with a partner and gome out in public? It's like this massive secret right out in public for all to see, yet nobody can. Thrilling. ;)

DiamondDog
Nov 19, 2009, 4:25 PM
Ask a male Transvestite or cross-dresser why they are into it.

I have zero desire to wear women's clothing at all and seeing men in women's clothing does not turn me on at all but I have friends who are drag queens and they have told me how there is a difference between doing full/heavy drag like they do, and someone putting women's underwear on and wearing it secretly since it turns them on.

Doggiestyle
Nov 19, 2009, 9:56 PM
:bigrin: I got a desire and started wearing panties when I was about 12 or 13 yo?? Or something like that. I cannot explain why but when one day I saw some sexy pink panties on a clothes line one day, I just knew it was for me. I mean it was like they had my name wrote on them!! And, so, I have had spells of wearing them off & on throughout the rest of my life. To me, it feels arousing, and makes me feel soooo sexy. :cool: Awwwwww you know, I think, so therefore I am. Anyway thats the way I feel and I now wear them 24 / 7. Even though I do not consider myself a true cross-dresser, I do like wearing my panties, and pink is my favorite color!!! :bigrin:

Just my thoughts :2cents:. Your friend, :doggie:

panty man
Apr 3, 2011, 3:26 PM
hi everyone. i own 27 wonderful women's g-string panties.
i will probably have hundreds eventually.
please check out my youtube site and let me know
what you think:

www.youtube.com/HotGuyInGirlsPanties

IndyBiFun
Apr 3, 2011, 7:12 PM
I agree with Mikey3000.

It's that little naughty feeling that I have all day long knowing that under my dress pants are a nice pair of Victoria Secrets boyshorts. It's erotic fun for me.

And, yes, they do feel better than guys too.

Michigan_cpl
Apr 3, 2011, 11:31 PM
i love to wear women's panties because i feel more comfortable wearing them & it is a huge turn on for me. also i find it sexually arousing, love how the silk and lace feel against my body. besides that they are alot mor sexy then mens underpants.

i wear panties 24/7 and they are all mine, i have bought every pair. also i am a full time cd. that is my :2cents: worth. i am very proud of who and what i am and that is a bisexual cd.:bipride:

wifeluvesmebi
Apr 3, 2011, 11:48 PM
There was a thread recently regarding this and I agree with a statement that was made about how it it is relaxing and releves stress. I enjoy it and my wife likes me in panties. I have no desire to do the bra, make-up, wig, outer clothes, etc. but I love wearing panties and do often. I sometimes wear them underclothes like the "hidden secret" that someone else talked about. Especially when we go out together. It is only partly sexual for me (but a very big sexual high) but when I get home to relax, I slip on a pair of pink satin panties and feel sooo relaxed and stress free. Occasionally, when we play, I do the garter belt, hose, fishnet, heels stuff, but mostly it's just panties and not "always" sexual because I feel so comfortable and content in them.

I get mine from xdress.com

pantycouple
Apr 8, 2011, 1:23 PM
Why should woman be the only ones to wear panties, woman have been wearing mens clothing for years now its our turn, who says panties can only be worn by a woman. So why is it so wrong for a guy to wear panties when a girl can wear boxers, there is nothing wrong with either. They are just clothes and its does not mean anything about the person, many girls wear boxers because they are comfortable, and the amount of choices in styles, fabrics and colors, and also wearing certain ones make them feel different and can effect there mood. Men wear panties for many of the same reasons for comfort, amount of styles, fabric, colors and the feeling they get when wearing them. Men and woman should be able to wear what makes them comfortable without having to feel like its wrong. Many men wear panties, in fact you hear more and more about it now days and its becoming more accepted. Its just underwear and it does not change who you are. Check out our profile to find our more about us.

jackbirdjay
Apr 8, 2011, 5:27 PM
I wear because it feels good and there's a naughty side to it, taboo. When I wear I feel so naughty and sexy don't know why but I do. Men's underwear is starting to change, go to a wal-mart and look. There's bikini, thong in all colors to. Why should only the women enjoy sexy under things. And as far as pantyhose go, wear them some time under your jeans when u go out in the very cold weather, they are warm.