PDA

View Full Version : Oversized Sex Toys?

pawned79
Nov 17, 2009, 10:38 PM
Anyone else enjoy oversized sex toys like the ones found at http://www.bigsextoystore.com? I own around two-thousand dollars worth of gigantic dongs. I have an entire closet full. I love huge dildos.

jem_is_bi
Nov 17, 2009, 10:51 PM
I do like big but not in my butt.
What do you do with them?

pawned79
Nov 18, 2009, 8:14 AM
Oh, I'm a size-queen. I can take them easily. My wife enjoys topping me with them.

guycurious
Nov 18, 2009, 8:40 AM
We just picked up the "Hand of Belladona" toy. It's shaped like a hand. I can almost get past the knuckles, almost. I enjoy the stretched out feeling and I don't last long until I'm cumming.

I still prefer my wife's hand, more personal. Can't get past her knuckles either and she says I'm crushing her hand !

purplespider
Nov 18, 2009, 11:55 AM
Honestly...nothing like sharing and caring! I thought perhaps i had read wrong..but nope!

You are actually talking about over sized toys! lol..Truly wonderful! And i will admit...if you have the capacity for these things...truly amazing feeling!

Okay..ducking out the door...lol...

foreverbi
Nov 18, 2009, 12:44 PM
I love having VERY large up my butt. I always think I need to start with a more realistic size one, but I always "end" up with the biggest dildo or vibrator I can get my hands on. I need to talk the wife into getting a new & bigger vibrator.:cutelaugh

jfra18
Nov 18, 2009, 1:19 PM
never a oversized toy but have had a couple of the real thing that would be considered large

Kinkybiguy7
Nov 18, 2009, 8:15 PM
I like big toys in my ass too. Although I didnt have toys, I would use things from around the house. Beer bottles were a favorite of mine with the base of the bottle going in first. The biggest I used was either my own hand ( yes my own hand) and up to my wrist or a full size can of Lysol with a condom over it.

Bi_Druid
Nov 19, 2009, 9:32 AM
I like 'em big, but realistic.

There's a fine line between impressive and impractical.

I've a dildo that's much as large as my own cock (when erect), around 7.5"-8" and of seemly slender girth. Wanted to try and see what it was like for others when I fuck them with my own cock. Certainly helped me get better used to bottoming in the long run.

Still, can't beat the real thing though.

TxBiguy1
Nov 19, 2009, 7:36 PM
I love oversized toys, and keep adding to my collection cause I keep pushing the limits and find new and very intersting toys to help out. The bigget I have is about 3" wide plug, and it takes a little working, but love the feeling of it going in and out! I have a new one on order that will help with depth training. I am hoping to take a fist as deep as I can. So far I have only been able to take one to the wrist, but would love to take one elbow deep. Practice, practice, practice, and hopefully soon my dreams will be fulfilled!

ready5858
Nov 20, 2009, 12:42 PM
I use a large/oversized dildo at times. I start out with small ones and work my way up to the grand prize one. Mostly to see if I can still take it, in hopes of getting the large real thing one of these days. I don't seam to have much luck these days in hooking up with someone with anything over 4-5"s

roy m cox
Nov 21, 2009, 2:23 AM
i love big toy's i have 2 of them the 3rd my ex stole from me don't know what she did with it but i hope it get's stuck in her :bigrin: that is if she try's to use it

mikey3000
Nov 21, 2009, 12:45 PM
I like big toys in my ass too. Although I didnt have toys, I would use things from around the house. Beer bottles were a favorite of mine with the base of the bottle going in first. The biggest I used was either my own hand ( yes my own hand) and up to my wrist or a full size can of Lysol with a condom over it.

Wow. Just one word. OUCH!!!!

rjr1227
Nov 21, 2009, 3:43 PM
i have about 5 or 6 realistic dildos and love all of them. I start out with the smaller,more "normal" size,8"x1 1/2..then after a bit, ill get my "monster cock". its also 8" long, but 2-2 1/2 thick, man i love this one, feels pretty damm good if i do say. Ive tried my hand, but have only gotten in 4 fingers, id like to try more, or get a bigger dildo if i could get one.

ErosUrge
Nov 22, 2009, 12:17 PM
How I wish I could get a larger one up me, but I am still having difficulty with it. I have tried numerous times and still to no avail. I relax and take my time using plenty of lube, but I am only able to get ones with a small to average gerth in. Can anyone recommend what it is I should do to make it happen? For the ones I am able to get into me, they have been absolutely stimulating. I also own an Aneros and enjoy it too but am still not certain as to how to use it to its fullest potential. Once it is in, it feels great but doesn't stimulate me as much as a dildo that penetrates much deeper. Does anyone have advice as to how to use the Aneros to its fullest potential? Any insight will be greatly appreciated.

oldiebutbad1
Nov 22, 2009, 2:38 PM
For ErosUrge,
I tried an aneros also for months, but never got close to a hands free orgasm. Finally tossed it in the trash. Wikopedia has lots of info on the aneros. I love sticking things up my ass also, but seem to have found a limit at about 2" diameter. Anything bigger you just have to sit on it slowly, with lots of lube and eventually it will slide in. Painful tho for me, but it still feels good after a few minutes. Great stuffed feeling. Sometimes when I get that urge to stick something up my ass, I have to go on a hunt through my house and shed to find something that will fit. Have to have it. I usually fantasize that it is my own cock going in. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

mikey3000
Nov 22, 2009, 9:25 PM
Huge Aneros fan here. It took a couple of times to get the hang of it, but when I did, WOW!!! Literally left me shaking for an hour afterawrds.

Are you sure you got the right size? It does come in different sizes. And make sure you use lots of lube and insert it pointing upwards (towards your abdomin). Thenjust flex your Kiegel muscles slowly at first, then faster. The pressure against your prostate should cause a very deep ejaculation. Google it and there is actually a graphic but informative video out there on it's propper use. I love it when home alone and taking care of business.;)

boca.openminded
Nov 25, 2009, 11:48 PM
I have the large sized doc johnson vibrating butt plug..

it takes me about 5 minutes to get it inserted and it feels great because I keep it inserted for a few hours but there is NO way I can take anything bigger then that... It would literally split me in 2.

I see some of these toys and it freaks me out how someone can insert something that size..

oh, funny thing about the big sex toy website is if you order now the large size butt plug is $0.10 cheaper. Wooo hooo a whole dime!!! lol

PuckeredUp
Oct 11, 2015, 6:56 PM
Big Sex Toy Store is the best! Not always the cheapest but man, do they have a huge selection of some crazy toys! I get a hard on just from looking at their pics of the toys next to a soda can (and dwarfing it) and a lot of the reviews are really hot too!