PDA

View Full Version : kissing same sex

scooter6749
Nov 15, 2009, 10:39 PM
How do you like a big kiss with the tongue with the same sex? How do feel about a lot of foreplay?

mikey3000
Nov 15, 2009, 10:50 PM
Love it and love it!!!

djones
Nov 16, 2009, 1:39 AM
i understand why some people don't like to kiss the same sex - don't want an emotional involvement, and kissing is more emotionally intimate than a lot of other things !

however - kissing is so sexual and such an intense physical sensation - i am all for it - and long deep kissing at that. let foreplay last and last - builds the intensity of main attraction !

halobeam
Nov 16, 2009, 1:58 AM
Kissing is the best feeling ever...I am in a same sex relationship so I can say that I love it...

upones
Nov 16, 2009, 7:12 AM
i prefer lots of foreplay(kissing, nipple play, digital exploration) when enjoying mm sex. but dont demand it

PrettyFlowingGown
Nov 16, 2009, 7:33 AM
I love Kissing and alot of touching. Sometimes I find that more arousing than intercourse.

bi42guy1958
Nov 16, 2009, 8:30 AM
Ive never had the desire to kiss another man, really always been turned off from the thought. But as I grow in my bi sexuality Im wondering what it would be like to have a guy inside me while on my back and him facing me to reach up and kiss him!:tong:

Realist
Nov 16, 2009, 8:36 AM
I have been in both loving and platonic sexual relationships and prefer the loving ones. Some guys are very good kissers! My GF would not be in a platonic, non-kissing, relationship with another lady.

jamieknyc
Nov 16, 2009, 11:31 AM
I loved it! What impressed me the most about kissing another man was how natural it felt doing it.

still_shy
Nov 16, 2009, 12:33 PM
I LOVE kissing both sexes...there's something incredibly revealing about a kiss! It's one of my all time favorite sexual things to do :)

mikey3000
Nov 16, 2009, 12:40 PM
I loved it! What impressed me the most about kissing another man was how natural it felt doing it.
Yes, you are right. I was shocked at how "right" it felt. Difinitely my second most favourite thing to do to a guy :bigrin:.

Kevinc140
Nov 16, 2009, 12:57 PM
I think it depends on the moment. I have kissed same sex in the past it was hot, others it sucked. That also goes with women, it depends on how the person kisses.

A lot of guys don't like kissing other guy, however they don't mind sucking their dicks. It's kind of ironic, don't you think?

12voltman59
Nov 16, 2009, 1:27 PM
A lot of guys don't like kissing other guy, however they don't mind sucking their dicks. It's kind of ironic, don't you think?

Agreed!!! Doesn't make much sense to me--but then for some guys it is mostly likely the case that if you suck their cock and they don't suck yours--and sure don't kiss--they aren't in any way "gay!"

Even if they do suck cock---as long as they don't do anything "emotional" then they are not "queer" with kissing being something along those lines.

Bi_Druid
Nov 16, 2009, 1:38 PM
If it's someone I'm prepared to just kiss to start with, then lets do it properly and go all the way

quiet1fornow
Nov 16, 2009, 2:32 PM
Agree with Volty and from here...
If one or actually two people, in this case or more :-) have agreed to enjoy and share...to me there is not the need or should not be the need for a "pre-nup;" as to who gets to do or keep what. It is an agreement mutually agreeable and I would presuppose the desires and wishes and goals would be similar or no need to worry anyway...but that may just be me.....

I am not casual about sensuality...regardless of partner. I am somewhat or mostly intense and willing to release the hold backs of passions that I want/wish to!! Is that ambiguous or ambivalent or ambidextorous or is it abbey...abbey abbey normal enough?

If the person I am wishing to share with does not want to share... I might assume a game of trivial pursuit or canasta will be out shortly or perhaps a bottle of Jack Daniels....I wash my cock off more than I brush my teeth some days...is that a reason they will suck me off and not kiss me??

Q:cool:

BfloBiFun
Nov 16, 2009, 2:34 PM
At first i had no interest or desire to kiss another guy when having sex, But that has changed after this one guy just started to suck my face, tongue and all. Now I get into it, with the right guy, and the sexual passion get hot.:tong:

open2both
Nov 16, 2009, 2:38 PM
Why WOULDN'T you?
Kissing rocks my WORLD!!

cpracer
Nov 16, 2009, 3:28 PM
love to do a lot of kissing with both sex it is a great start for any sex play

purplespider
Nov 16, 2009, 3:32 PM
I might add my personal two cents.. from the person who doesnt always enjoy kissing..that with the right person..it can seriously rock!

Kissing enhances certain feelings..with the correct person..be they man or woman...

Cute subject....

Nadir
Nov 16, 2009, 4:02 PM
Let´s see,my first kiss with a guy was more or less at the age of 17 years, and we were playing "spinning the bottle" at a beach party...I know it´s not the best of examples, and the guy was not a particularly good kisser,so...XD However, after that one, I had plenty of passionate kisses with guys, some of them very intense. I like when they have a five-o-clock beard, all raspy against my skin and lips...and sometimes it drives me crazy that they touch me and kiss me at the same time :P

ZepZep
Nov 16, 2009, 4:07 PM
Oh yeah so hot. My buddy and I love to kiss passionately. I practically jump his face when I first see him again. I love his beard so much. Can't get enough. Kissing and oral are such fun .. .. back and forth .. .. hmmmm. Love to lick his neck and face too!!! Yum.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 16, 2009, 4:52 PM
Is it gettin' warm in here?? lol
Hugs
Cat

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 16, 2009, 5:44 PM
MMMmmmm. Nothing warms my vagina faster than a sensual kiss that starts off light, warm and tender, then grows and gets more intense, taking my breath away. I have full lips that have needs too :) .

Mmonty
Nov 16, 2009, 7:16 PM
I don't think there is as much of an issue of women kissing women. They seem to take to it pretty well. (Just opinion, I could be very wrong).
I've not been too interested in kissing other men but have briefly on a couple of occasions....but only once really felt compelled to kiss a guy just like a woman. It was great. He was a bit effeminate , so that may be what made it work.

NJ Mac
Nov 17, 2009, 12:38 AM
I wouldn't have sex with someone who won't make out with me. It's one of the best things in life.

Volley
Nov 17, 2009, 1:08 AM
Kissing, soft, gentle, sweet, long, deep, passionate, are all types of man/man kissing I enjoy. It is great way to start a session. And to kiss long deeply after you cum in each other's mouth.....It doesn't get any better than that.:tongue:

eddy10
Nov 17, 2009, 1:44 AM
I put my X in both 'yes' boxes.

discreetbi
Nov 17, 2009, 7:13 AM
love it,kissing another guy is the best!!

foreverbi
Nov 17, 2009, 11:34 AM
I always thought kissing (no matter what sex) was just a part of love making .:male:

csreef
Nov 17, 2009, 9:22 PM
Kissing, necking , God I love it with a man, its stronger with a man...

jem_is_bi
Nov 17, 2009, 10:30 PM
I am not sure why, but I do not love kissing men or women on the mouth.

But, I very much love kissing on the neck.
And, I do enjoy kissing most everywhere else.
And, I do love to hug and caress.
And, I do love the awareness of the warmth of his cheek pressed against mine as we embrace and entwine our bodies, especially, in the afterglow of the fiery climax of satisfying of our sexual desires.

desertofwater
Nov 18, 2009, 4:55 AM
i love it with same sexx... bcozz itsss more passionate thenw ith the women...

newlifeat38
Nov 18, 2009, 5:52 PM
How do you like a big kiss with the tongue with the same sex? How do feel about a lot of foreplay?

I feel that kissing is where foreplay begins and, quite honestly, can't wait to experience thoroughly/mutually kissing another man...and...

Kinkybiguy7
Nov 18, 2009, 8:20 PM
I find 2 guys kissing a major turn off for me, but I would try 2 cocks in my ass at once while sucking another....Strange I guess. Love 2 girls kissing though

fairbankswingers
Nov 18, 2009, 10:12 PM
we both totally love it and feel it needs to be a part of our friendship with the other person of the same or heck opposite sex

Caibree
Nov 19, 2009, 4:50 PM
I love kissing, be it a man or woman. I love it when someone knows how to kiss well. I love it when they bite my lower lip.

I find it kissing very intimate and sexy.

Foreplay is definitely fun and can lead to amazing things.

elian
Nov 19, 2009, 8:57 PM
Love necking and mouthing a lot, love nuzzly little kisses - open mouth kissing I've never really been fond of with either sex - however, my BF is working hard to change that. To really ENJOY such a kiss I think you have to just completely relax - and that's hard for me to do sometimes.

Bi-Zarro
Nov 19, 2009, 11:13 PM
I wouldn't have sex with someone who won't make out with me. It's one of the best things in life.

Don't worry, Mac, I'd make out with you in a heartbeat ;)

hairyman43
Nov 20, 2009, 12:12 AM
I love kissing! Kissing is so intimate and sensual. I love the intense feelings/sensations from kissing. It is very personal and kissing on the mouth leads me to kissing other areas :). I do not care about the gender of the person I am kissing because I am in the moment and only concentrating on pleasing my partner.

ready5858
Nov 20, 2009, 12:32 PM
Did it for the first time during a threeway a couple of years ago and than again a couple of months ago. This last time was just some quick tongue play to get started. I do not plan on it if it happens just go with the flow and move on to other play.

switchit
Nov 20, 2009, 2:53 PM
Can't deal with kissing a man. But l can put his cock in my mouth, and with pleasure. Kissing only feels right with the opposite sex, for me.

MissLadybug
Nov 20, 2009, 4:13 PM
I love kissing, no matter it's a guy or girl.

Very sexy and sensual.

zorica2010
Nov 20, 2009, 5:08 PM
GOD love it....

Raysallover
Nov 22, 2009, 4:16 PM
I LOVE kissing both sexes...there's something incredibly revealing about a kiss! It's one of my all time favorite sexual things to do :)

I totally agree! kissing is the best and kissing a girl feels so soft^^

coyotedude
Nov 22, 2009, 6:11 PM
I love to kiss, either same or different gender. And what's not to love about foreplay?

Peace

runningnaked
Nov 23, 2009, 9:20 PM
i understand why some people don't like to kiss the same sex - don't want an emotional involvement, and kissing is more emotionally intimate than a lot of other things !

however - kissing is so sexual and such an intense physical sensation - i am all for it - and long deep kissing at that. let foreplay last and last - builds the intensity of main attraction !

not wanting an emotional involvement really has nothing to do with it for me..

I just can't explain it except I'll say this ,, I LOVE kissing a woman ,, OMG it's so good and Very stimulating and I can know that it helps fuel the passion between the two or three(lol) during sex ,, I LOVE the scent of a woman, the sweet feminine smell the soft feel ,,,, it just does it real good for me...

BUT when I try to give in and give it a shot with a guy I gotta tell ya the over whelming masculine scent is just to much for me,, and there got to be an attraction to the particular person I'm involved with to rather I'll do much back,, << yes I'm a little picky and very proud of it, I don't care if I offend someone because a bit pickyI'm just not one thats easy to get intimate with..

I might add my personal two cents.. from the person who doesnt always enjoy kissing..that with the right person..it can seriously rock!

Kissing enhances certain feelings..with the correct person..be they man or woman...

Cute subject....

I can't wait to finally find that special one that I can really open up with and fully enjoy the love that can be

very interesting subject,, theres a few harsh comments toward people that are want to take that step ,,, I respect anyones decision whatever it may be... but I wanted to comment anyway..

bimeornot
Nov 23, 2009, 9:59 PM
I love the feeling of kissing and touching each other. I also love to hug.

roy m cox
Nov 24, 2009, 12:50 AM
wish i could be able to kiss mouth problems wont let me :(

tho be for all the problems i my boy friend sucked me off and shared it with me and i loved that cuzz it was the first time i ever did that i just wish i can do that one more time ;_;

upones
Nov 24, 2009, 6:53 AM
kissing touching major part of foreplay for me open mouth nipple play or anyway

the sacred night
Nov 24, 2009, 5:37 PM
I like making out better than sex, and I need to get a feel for you sexually and learn to trust you with my body before sex can happen.

kenny
Nov 25, 2009, 3:10 AM
I have always contended that sex is more of physical act and kissing is more of an intimate act. For me it was true. I have sucked many cocks in 30 years and recently told a guy I was with that I had never kissed a guy. He said, "Kiss me". I did and hated it! I like the softness of a womans face and this was not it. I will stay below the waistline with a guy.

djones
Nov 25, 2009, 5:17 PM
I have a comment on this thread already, but I am so interested to learn all of the other reasons people have posted for, and against, kissing same sex partners.

Thanks for all the insight everyone is sharing - vive la dfferance !

DJ

Realist
Nov 26, 2009, 8:39 AM
Funny!

As one who has a short/trimmed beard, I am attracted mostly to guys who are smooth.

Hypocritical? No, I think just different strokes.

I don't have platonic, mindless, sex with anyone, anymore......so I don't think I could get aroused by anyone I couldn't kiss.

nuthugger
Nov 26, 2009, 10:48 PM
lots of kissing and lots foreplay. pre-cum like wine tasting:)

goldenfinger
Nov 27, 2009, 5:37 AM
I have yet to have actually tried anything with a man. For me, most of my fantasies are from the chest down and have never had a male 'face' in my bedtime stories. I am unsure if I want to kiss a man because that is a far more intimate thing than sex, and I'm still trying to figure out where I am on the whole issue.

And now for my own bit of hypocrisy. I wear a beard (mostly because without it I look wrong). But, I don't think I could kiss a man with a beard. Whiskers on a guy just doesn't do it for me.

Which reminds me of "Much Ado About Nothing", the old Shakespeare Play.
Beatrice speaks of not wanting a husband, neither with a beard or without. Speaking of one without:

"What should I do with him? Dress him in my apparel and
make him my waiting gentlewoman? He that hath a beard
is more than a youth, and he that hath no beard is less than
a man; and he that is more than a youth is not for me, and
he that is less than a man, I am not for him."

When I taught this to my students this year, I found hidden meaning in Bill's words, and grinned the whole time.

Pasadenacpl

Same goes for me and a lot of other guys.

hornyd0055
Nov 30, 2009, 12:09 PM
IT GREAT I LOVE DOING IT.

Biboz49
Nov 30, 2009, 9:30 PM
Ohhhh kissing and foreplay love it! Makes me so hot. Even watching gets me going. :three:

JohniBi
Dec 2, 2009, 12:42 AM
I can't kiss a guy if he hasn't shaved, I mean like no stubble, or I get really turned off no matter how cute he is.

rissababynta
Dec 4, 2009, 9:11 AM
Go back into your closet us out and proud GLB people do not want people like you out.

Your voice does not speak for all of us so don't try to speak as if it does.

demone
Sep 15, 2010, 1:48 PM
kissing,licking and necking,rubbing and sucking fucking it all feels so wrong that its a rush that feels so good!!!:male::male:

marc_nola
Sep 15, 2010, 5:43 PM
Yes, one of life's purest of passions is the kiss with another you are attracted to. That first time to feel their passions as your lips touch, is pure erotic-estacy. From a smooch, kiss, French, deep tongue kiss to those sensitive areas where a tongue or lips makes one's inhibitions escape....that's the feeling of desire I enjoy most.

A kiss is one of the closest, intimate experiences one can have with another.

Uuummmm just the thought, from a hot sultry summer's night to a winter's chill, passionate kisses is what makes two into one.

Justin Chad Taylor
Sep 15, 2010, 10:22 PM
:)I say if it is the right person for you who cares if they are the same sex. As long as it feels right for you then I say kiss away and enjoy!:flag3:

balmone
Sep 15, 2010, 10:44 PM
The type of kissing depends on who I'm kissing and lots of foreplay is great

coyotedude
Sep 15, 2010, 10:44 PM

Yes and yes!

RockGardener
Sep 16, 2010, 12:06 PM
I had a partner that didn't really enjoy kissing anyone, same or opposite sex. I think it was just too intimate for him.

I love kissing!! I don't care if it is male, female or otherwise! But I do agree that kissing is a very intimate act. And some are NOT good at it.

Realist
Sep 16, 2010, 12:56 PM
I feel the same............romance, dim lights, good music, and a natural kisser of either gender...ah, that's the spice of life!

I can often tell a lot about a lover, before being intimate, with how they kiss. Bland, lethargic, kissers will usually be uninspired lovers.

Overly animated and noisy kissers are usually not very talented lovers.

But, a sensuous, deeply electrifying kisser....well, you know there's a treat waiting for you both!

rutemptedalso
Sep 16, 2010, 2:30 PM

Totally agree with you. I was in a relationship and it got too emotional. That's really hard on a married guy. I wont dive in the deep end again. Just friends.

loveinit
Sep 16, 2010, 7:08 PM
Love it and love it!!!

Hot and hotter!

69luvr
Sep 23, 2010, 2:49 PM

I love it! I like it even more when his mouth or mine :flag4:has cum in it!

Tulsabi
Sep 23, 2010, 4:21 PM
What is not to Love, it is soo hot

IanBorthwick
Sep 24, 2010, 5:14 AM
Kissing men seems to be a bit more strenuous with some..I mean, some men melt..and some really have a tight pucker! Plus if they haven't shaved in a while (which I HATE!) it's scratchy and can chap your lips if they get too forceful.

12voltman59
Sep 24, 2010, 10:20 AM
I have to say that when I first decided I was going to allow myself to experience sex with other guys--I had it in my mind "no kissing though!!!"

Well--something changed that and once I got past the first time doing it--I found that I loved to do it.

I do prefer the other guy not have too much facial hair, not smoke and have some decent dental hygiene--they can at least brush their teeth and use some mouthwash-as I like to do as well prior to a man-to-man make out session.

Just like with a female---making out with another guy while "playing" sexually--really makes it all that much hotter.

I am to the point that if a guy doesn't want to make out--then I really would just rather fore go being with him altogether.

MikeC
Jul 21, 2014, 5:32 AM
I never thought I would kiss another guy. But, my lover at the time wanted to try it, and I thought, "If I can have his cock in my mouth, why not his tongue?" So, I tried it, and it hasn't been an issue ever since, and I've kissed most of the guys I've met. To me, it's just like kissing a woman, only stronger. As long as the other person has clean breath and knows how to kiss well, it can add a great deal of eroticism to a sexual encounter.

Realist
Jul 21, 2014, 9:19 AM
A female cousin taught me how to French kiss, then supervised as I taught her neighbor boy. We were all about 8, then. I've had male FWBs who didn't kiss, but all male lovers have wanted to. My present male lover is very good at it. The ladies usually excel in the kissing sciences, though...my GF is an out-of-this-world kisser!!

darkeyes
Jul 21, 2014, 10:21 AM
A female cousin taught me how to French kiss, then supervised as I taught her neighbor boy. We were all about 8, then. I've had male FWBs who didn't kiss, but all male lovers have wanted to. My present male lover is very good at it. The ladies usually excel in the kissing sciences, though...my GF is an out-of-this-world kisser!!
Wen I wos a kid of 6 or 7 snoggin wos puckered lips.. dull.. but funny... and very daring. Boys hadn't a clue... I'd heard of French snogging and also heard girls cud get preggers through doing it.. me mum and dad were giving me a triff sex eddication but I believed me m8s and girls in school playground b4 I believed a word they sed.. and at 8.. it happened... me m8 offered 2 show me.. ver experienced girl wos Debs... she knew the ropes.. in me bedroom she wos shocked at fact I had never snogged French... so she offered 2 show me.. neither of us had ev snogged a girl b4 even wiv the puckers and b4hand we kinda thought it wos aaaky.. but we wer best m8s. An we wer girls so cudnt get each otha up duff!!! Well we did it.. it wos funny.. but it wos really, really nice... we did it for bout cuppla mins snoggin a few times.. long wiv tongue...then heard me mum coming up the stairs so we stopped...it wos funny.. but it wos luffly.. Debs didnt think so much really... not wiv 'er m8 ne way... wereas Fran really, really liked it... and memory of those few kissies stuck and still stick 2 this day..

...thinking back it wos maybe then I began 2 get interested in girls deep down.. after that day I nev quite thought of guys in quite the same lite tho they wer still flavour of the month in the main for a long time 2 come. Debs is still str8 girl.. and Fran is now as she says "Queer as a 4 bob bit" (reference to ver old coinage value.. a coin wich never existed).. we r still triff m8s after all this time... but I nev ev enjoyed snogs (wiv tongue) quite as much wiv guys even as I wos quite happy 2 let them have ther wicked way wiv me.. girls snogged better.. and as I grew... and guys got older.. and began shaving.. and had rough an jaggie faces I liked snogging the buggers even less.. wiv or wivout tongue.. and hairy faces?? God no ta... wud run a mile at a gadge wiv hair on his chops!:eek2::yikes2:

man4girlgirl4man
Aug 17, 2014, 11:28 PM
I love sex-kissing and I'm also really good at it. The best kissers know when, how, where to kiss a partner and what to say before/after the kiss if talk is hotter than silence at the time. And just as important - the best kissers also know when NOT to kiss and who not to kiss as well. I've only had around 10 gay sex encounters as an adult, all with cute and very well hung black guys. About half of them told me they don't kiss men so I shouldn't try to kiss them. And the sex with those guys was still good to very good and one was totally hot but kissing would have made them all even better.

gale_mn
Aug 18, 2014, 2:54 PM
love kissing

FUNTIME3
Aug 18, 2014, 10:49 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I'd like to be that guy

chazmonroe69
Aug 19, 2014, 3:56 PM
Kissing is great for passion, not for a blow job!

cuttin2dachase
Aug 19, 2014, 5:35 PM
I enjoy all things sensual and erotic with both women and men. Kissing is at the top of my list. I adore passionate kissing with either sex, especially as part of foreplay and am generally not interested in women or men who do not enjoy it. It shows mutual passion and desire and really gets me hotter for a female or male partner's body and vice versa. I don't feel effeminate or unmasculine in any way when kissing a man....in fact I feel even more masculine for being able to arouse and turn on either sex and to be turned on by either sex.

gotlek
Aug 19, 2014, 6:50 PM
I just loooove it...
Kisses to all..

sysper
Aug 22, 2014, 10:15 PM
Ive never had the desire to kiss another man, really always been turned off from the thought. But as I grow in my bi sexuality Im wondering what it would be like to have a guy inside me while on my back and him facing me to reach up and kiss him!:tong:i dream of the day this happens to me! such a simple fantasy but 1 of my biggest!

Isitfun
Aug 22, 2014, 11:35 PM
OK. Go figure. I started young. Sucked my first dick (yes... MY call!) when I was 7 long before my first girl (I was 12) so I may be more bi then straight.... Having said that I love a dick in me and suck a dick but NEVER wanted and never have kissed a guy. Go figure?

loftycraig
Sep 7, 2014, 7:22 PM
i wld love both

Melody Dean
Sep 7, 2014, 8:37 PM
I love kissing, but I especially love kissing women. They're so soft and smell so good.

Java555
Sep 7, 2014, 9:17 PM
I can relate to that.

sysper
Sep 7, 2014, 9:24 PM
I love kissing, but I especially love kissing women. They're so soft and smell so good.
no disagreement here! :impleased

EmailOnly
Sep 8, 2014, 1:03 PM
I never thought I could kiss another man but one day a friend of mind ask me to close my eyes and think of my wife stroking my cock. (of course, he was the one stroking me)
I closed my eyes and leaned back on the couch and my friend lightly touched his lips to mine..
I was thinking of my wife and how she ran her tongue across my lips..... and so did my friend.
My mouth opened and I was sucking his tongue and trading spite.. It was very intense.. I groaned and mumbled as best I could..... but he knew.. He dropped his head down on my cock and I shot-off..... Oooh. It was so powerful it lasted a long time.. but when he pulled away I grabbed his head and pulled his mouth to mine and that was the sweetest kiss I ever had...

I call it a CUM-KISS.

justafella
Apr 10, 2015, 9:31 AM
A m/m kiss can be fun but they can last too long sometimes. It's better when a guy kisses like a woman, love that.

charles-smythe
Apr 10, 2015, 9:35 AM
How do you like a big kiss with the tongue with the same sex? How do feel about a lot of foreplay?...I find even lit touching of males lips distasteful...If I want o kiss I choose a nice soft pair of female lips...I guess that's why I'm bi not gay...

charles-smythe
Apr 10, 2015, 9:39 AM
I LOVE kissing both sexes...there's something incredibly revealing about a kiss! It's one of my all time favorite sexual things to do :)...I an understand two girls kissing...its so sweet...to guys...bah...

tenni
Apr 10, 2015, 2:57 PM
I may have posted something similar elsewhere but initially I was not in favour of kissing another man. It was deep in my head that men do not do that. I'm not sure when but I think that you have to come to a level of self acceptance that kissing either genders is acceptable. I don't judge kissers on their gender. I enjoy sensual kisses. I think that I learned that from women. I was surprised a bit when the occasional guy pushed his face into mine with aggression. I don't like that. I also believe that good kissing communicates to the other person in non verbal ways. You can come in tune with them..and relaxed within yourself.

Bisexuals who deny themselves to communicate with their lips with same gender are really missing out on an aspect of bisexuality.

asoneosborne29
May 19, 2015, 6:01 AM
A good initmate kissing can anytime made my mood and always try to make it more exciting with my partner. I also check toppaidpornsites.com (http://toppaidpornsites.com) for some good clips. They have a good collection of sites having clips from foreplay to hardcore action. Take a look and see it yourself!

BiEd9
May 20, 2015, 12:56 PM
When I'm in a relationship with the guy,it absolutely adds to the enjoyment of our intermacy,the same goes with foreplay,massage and just cuddling.Why wouldn't you want to get the most out of life?Add a woman,and life is perfect.

sysper
May 20, 2015, 1:37 PM
When I'm in a relationship with the guy,it absolutely adds to the enjoyment of our intermacy,the same goes with foreplay,massage and just cuddling.Why wouldn't you want to get the most out of life?Add a woman,and life is perfect.
to me the idea of sex is very intimate, even in experementaion with the same sex i don't see the point in just having an orgasm & just leaving right afterwards. to me the kissing, the cuddling etc. brings the people closer togather along with the actual sex & that is what good sex is. otherwise u might as well take care of things urself. but then again i have yet to go that far with a guy my understanding might be different after having some experiance.

mickitv
May 20, 2015, 2:22 PM
I love kissing it is so sensual and makes me really hot.

BisexualJD87
May 20, 2015, 2:45 PM
I have only kissed another guy once before. Honestly I didn't like it, partly because he had facial hair and I don't like most kinds of body hair. It was also a first time experience with someone I really didn't know and trust, so I'm sure that had plenty to do with it. I loved loved loved sucking his dick and if I hadn't been so scared I would've let him fuck me. I think I'm just someone who needs some sort of personal connection first, like we need to be friends and there's gotta be some mutual sparks going on. With men or women I've never been a sex for the sake of sex kinda person, so I think that has a lot to do with whether or not I wanna lock lips with someone. I do find the idea of being on my back with a guy inside me, leaning down and kissing me, pretty hot tho!

man4girlgirl4man
May 20, 2015, 8:12 PM
My answer to both your questions is the same: FUCK YEAH

tristancir
May 21, 2015, 12:39 AM
For the longest time I could not bring myself to kiss another man. But I kept an open mind. and one time I just went with it. Now I love it just as much as kissing a woman.