PDA

View Full Version : I need help picking up guys for casual sex

miamiuu
Nov 14, 2009, 11:46 PM
I go to a gay night club and sometimes I run into people I want to mess around with and ask them to dance and they do and usually I can tell when they want to go and have sex. The thing is I have problems picking up people that dont dance and just are drinking and standing around. What do you have to do to get these guys hot to want to mess around?

DiamondDog
Nov 14, 2009, 11:59 PM
Have you tried actually talking to them?

If you want hook ups or casual sex you can easily find it no matter who you want it with.

They'll let you know if they want sex with you or not, or if they are interested in you for whatever it is you want to do for sex.

If you're not their type, not sexually compatible together, or they are not into casual sex or hook ups they will let you know this also.

I can easily tell when a man is interested in me and they can tell when I'm into them and not a word has to be spoken between us.

Keep in mind some people are there just to socialize, hang out with friends, and dance.

I go to dance clubs with queer male friends and I'll dance, talk and flirt with, make out and swap spit with men who I find attractive and who like me but I haven't tricked or had a hook up in years.

No it's not teasing or anything like that on my part since if they say something about wanting to hook up with me I'll just say how I'm not into hook ups, or when I have a partner who I take with me I'll just say how I have a partner.

NJ Mac
Nov 15, 2009, 12:41 AM
You could pretend you don't speak English and just gesture to the dance floor, your preferred turf. Or you could pretend you are hard of hearing and ask them to talk directly into your ear, thus subtly drawing them physically closer to you. Just make sure you don't have too much ear wax though. Most guys who don't like to dance are also squeamish about ear wax, or so I've been told. You could also tell them you're just back from "the war." If they ask what war, just mumble something into your drink and head back out onto the dance floor.

As a last ditch effort you might ask them if they want to have sex with you. A lot of guys, gay and bi alike, enjoy sex with other guys. Something to think about.

Good luck.

fredtyg
Nov 15, 2009, 9:37 AM
Seems to me you're asking for an ice- breaker- in other words, something to get the conversation going. How about asking a guy, "So, are you here to just hang out and dance, or are you looking for a hook up?".

That may seem rather forward but I'd say it's an interesting and pertinent question.

FalconAngel
Nov 15, 2009, 11:29 PM
Seems to me you're asking for an ice- breaker- in other words, something to get the conversation going. How about asking a guy, "So, are you here to just hang out and dance, or are you looking for a hook up?".

That may seem rather forward but I'd say it's an interesting and pertinent question.

It is a good idea.
Honesty is the best policy and it works with men easier than with women.

I used to know a guy that would proposition every unattached woman walking into the NCO Club on base.
9 might turn him down, but by the 10th, he would have a date for the evening.

If it works for him, it can work for you in this situation.

desertofwater
Nov 16, 2009, 6:48 AM
just simply try to get naughty with them at first and then ask them up...

bi42guy1958
Nov 16, 2009, 8:35 AM
Heres a good pickup line...............Hey do you know how much a polar bear weighs? anwser: Enough to break the ice, while reaching out to shake hand and introduce yourself!:bigrin:

quiet1fornow
Nov 16, 2009, 3:04 PM
casual sex ..is that where you leave off the cumberbun and bow tie and wear camo boxers and flip flops????

Q:cool:

P.S. I suppose better to be a SmartAss than have "noAssatall"- the old man's disease!