PDA

View Full Version : Full Body Orgasm

bisexualman
Nov 14, 2009, 5:27 PM
I was interested to find out from the men, (but ladies you are welcome to respond as well), if they have full body orgasms. I have always had euphoric orgasms, and often I feel them throughout my body just after ejaculation, but in the last two years I have been having quite intense body orgasms. Sometimes they happen right after I ejaculate, but most of the time they come on suddenly and can last from 30 seconds to several minutes. Quite recently they have happened prior to ejaculation. I am a moaner by nature, but these are incredible and really intensify my noise making. I have yet to find another man who experiences this, and only a few women have reported such sensations.

DiamondDog
Nov 14, 2009, 8:49 PM
I get these, very frequently. Both alone and with people.

I'll get them and then I'll ejaculate, or I'll ejaculate later.

I don't do anal sex at all so it's not from internal prostate stimulation at all.

I've tried internal prostate stimulation, or receptive anal sex to me and it's very boring, uncomfortable, and I don't get pleasure from it even when it's done right. Even receptive anal sex like rimming feels just OK but I'd rather have my hole slapped with leather or touched on the outside by a man wearing leather gloves or his bare hand or his cock, or a vibrator.

I get way more pleasure from submitting/bottoming in other ways and I'll leak way more precum too.

The best is when I get one along with an endorphin rush when I'm in bondage and getting S&M done like being whipped, switched (like with a thin branch), flogged, having a crop used on me, paddled, having CBT (cock and ball torture-ball stretching, having the cock and balls whipped and paddled), tit torture (I enjoy clamps, clothespins, having them pulled, bitten, scratched by fingernails, and blunt/spiky objects), wearing blindfolds/hoods/masks, sensory deprivation, having hot wax dripped on my balls and feet, orgasm/ejaculation denial, being spit on and called certain names, and having abrasion done! :)

Giving S&M and bondage/B&D and other sensations that I described to someone can give you a natural endorphin high too. Combine all that with the taste of a man's flesh, mouth, spit, and his musky sweaty ripe clean non-deoderized pits and it's all good! :)

If you don't want me to get loud when I cum either put your bare or gloved hand over my mouth, lightly choke my neck with a bare or gloved hand, or gag me with a gag, bare or gloved fingers, or your cock/balls! ;)

Combine all of that with some W/S or piss after you ejaculate with a male partner, and that would be a very fun way to end a weekend! :bigrin:

In the words of a friend: "It's the year of the PIG!" :@)

I can get them from vanilla sex with men too as I'm fine with doing that with men.

Gearbox
Nov 14, 2009, 10:18 PM
I orgasm better with a partner.
As far as I know, it always effects my whole body with a partner.
I judder from head to toe and make this stupid half moan half chortle noise as if I'm riding a big sneeze for a while.:bigrin:

How do full body orgasms go?

tenni
Nov 15, 2009, 1:33 AM
My body reaction has changed over the past few years. I use to cum and have a total muscle tightening experience and then a total body relaxation. I would think that was a more normal orgasm for a guy if there is such a thing. In the past few years, I've had a different experience after I cum. I get a sudden overall body reaction and frequently arch my back as if I'm cumming again. I gasp for air, moan and sometimes my head jerks back quickly. This can happen several times and last several minutes. I do not cum again though and it is truly weird. I can be starting a sentence after cumming and then bingo out of nowhere another total body orgasm just takes me over...lol There is no need to touch my dick or anything to cause what I call my after shocks...lol Oh...they never seem to happen when I fly solo and like some others the partner situation seems to help them happen.

bisexualman
Nov 15, 2009, 10:15 AM
So what you describe Tenni is exactly what happens. They come out of nowhere and there is a tensing all over my body and when my partner touches me it just intensifies. They are indeed like aftershocks. All my partners have been shocked and then very curious as none of the male partners have ever seen anything quite like it. I love to grab on and body hug my partner.
Just nice to hear others have the experience and I am not a total freak! LOL

desertofwater
Nov 16, 2009, 6:56 AM
As far as I know, it always effects my whole body with a partner.

jamieknyc
Nov 16, 2009, 11:33 AM
I get those from anal penetration (I haven't had the real thing yet, so that means a vibrator).

mikey3000
Nov 16, 2009, 12:46 PM
I don't get them all the time, but just occasionally, and only when the right spots are hit. And I have to be lying down cause my legs will give out. The aftershocks are the best. The slightest touch from my partner almost sends me into spasms. But it takes me a while to build up to a FBO. The slower the better. And the day after, my muscles ache like I had a good workout at the gym.

Kevinc140
Nov 16, 2009, 12:54 PM
I have got them before as well. I have had them both before and after ejaculation. My body convulses and I kind of squirm like a fish out of water.. LOL. Mostly they are with other people, but I have had a few on my own when I am super horny and trying to edge.

Bi_Druid
Nov 16, 2009, 1:36 PM
have had them, not often though. depends really who I'm with and how open and comfortable I am feeling at the time with said partner as much as anything.

They are such a head rush though if you're lucky enough to get one

bisexualman
Nov 16, 2009, 4:06 PM
So it seems like most of us have them with partners. I am curious what might be happening in the body to make them happen. I know they are more intense the longer the session is with the person. I average an hour or two. I relly get into my sexual experiences and always have. Just curious about others.
I am also wondering if my internal hormone chemistry is playing a part; as well as the pheremone chemistry. Doesn't happen with new partners usually.
I have had partners ask me if I could teach them and i have no idea why it happens. All I know it is one of the most awesome experiences.

littlerayofsunshine
Nov 16, 2009, 5:41 PM
I have them, but typically its because of multiple orgasms, or have a cliteral orgasm while having G-spot orgasms. Sometimes it ends with me crying ( the good, but ugly cry) or passing out because if the intensity. Either way, it ends with me falling asleep with a smile and with the passing out, I have to be debriefed.