PDA

View Full Version : Shaving Alternatives

pawned79
Nov 13, 2009, 10:01 PM
I am a thirty-year-old male, and I have been shaving my genitals since I was young. Recently, I started plucking. I have enjoyed the results of plucking much better, but it takes so long. What alternatives do I have? I don't think there is waxing service in my area that will do Hollywood wax. Any suggestions?

SwtLstyBi
Nov 13, 2009, 10:08 PM
Depending on how sensitive your skin is, I use "magic Powder" a depilatory powder you mix with water - as long as I don't scrape too hard, and make sure it does not get in the inner folds of my labia, it works wonders! Takes a long time for the hair to grow back and it does not itch nearly as bad as shaving or waxing.

pawned79
Nov 13, 2009, 10:54 PM
Okay, thanks! I will try it.

HelloToYou
Nov 13, 2009, 11:42 PM
One alternative to shaving is... not shaving... In other words, let the hair grow. Trim it or let it be free and wild!

onewhocares
Nov 14, 2009, 1:06 AM
I wax....Smoothe as Silk. But well the pain can be worth the pleasure.

Belle

ironwood
Nov 14, 2009, 7:52 AM
Why bother women are way sexier with pubic hair!

pawned79
Nov 14, 2009, 8:31 AM
I like my genitals to be hair-free. Are there any men out there who have waxed their genitals? I don't even know how that would work.

chris2665
Nov 14, 2009, 8:54 AM
The body waxer I go to told me recently at this time the men she is waxing "there" are all straight. Brought in by their wives or gf's. After the first time they find they like the feel and keep coming back...even if the relationship ends with the person who introduced them to the practice in the first place.

BiloxiM4Fun
Nov 14, 2009, 1:11 PM
go to Amazon dot com

search for Brazilian Wax

Select the 6 pack in the blue, yellow and orange box

buy some larger tongue depressors to use (instead of the tiny ice cream spoons)

microwave the wax for 2 min

LET IT COOL!!!! (I measured it at 170 degrees F with an IR thermometer)

Use the tongue depressors to stir it and get a feel for the consistance (how easy it pours)

spread baby oil on the target hairy spots, LIBERALLY.

dab on the wax, wait till it hardens and RIP it off quickly

Re-apply Baby Oil

Another way of spreading the wax is to laddle it onto a "shop towel" taken from cutting up a paper-cloth like "shop towel"

This allows you to cool the wax faster, spread it around more and to give the wax more pulling power more quickly (it will cool and harden fastser with a heat sink).

I'll post a pic in my profile to show the nice results.

It sure is FUN to feel the breeze on my balls and ass all nice and smooth!!!

djones
Nov 14, 2009, 6:56 PM
So Biloxi :

Been shaving for a while now, but my hair grows back very fast. Now, with a cast on one hand, the daily shave has been a challenge !

Been curious about creams and powders, but afraid of the wax - had skin ripped out when my eyebrows were waxed once - hate to think about that happening on my scrotum - ouch !

How do you guard against that ?

Anyone have success or experience with the creams on the market ?

rissababynta
Nov 14, 2009, 7:21 PM
All I have to say is kudos to you for actually attempting to PLUCK...that's a big hell no for me personally haha.

kellyncd
Nov 14, 2009, 7:45 PM
I'd been shaving for over 20 years.... such a pain.. then one day I saw on our local news website, a drawing to win Laser Hair Removal... so I entered it. Would you believe they called be on the phone about an hour later... I won... $500.00 off any treatment package. But of course to have an area as large as a man's pubes.... that's a lot of square inches there.. cost a lot more than that, but.... I went for it.... super results. Took about a year and a half, but smooth as a baby now.

pawned79
Nov 15, 2009, 9:19 AM
Hey BiloxiM4Fun, thank you! I'm going to show your post to my wife and talk to her to see what she thinks.