PDA

View Full Version : Regret shaving?? Buy a Merkin!!

csrakate
Nov 13, 2009, 9:48 PM
For those who are unsure whether or not to shave your pubic region, there is recourse if you change your mind....Buy a Merkin!!! LOL! And I thought I had seen just about everything on this site....

http://www.merkinworld.com/

curious married m
Nov 13, 2009, 10:10 PM
For those who are unsure whether or not to shave your pubic region, there is recourse if you change your mind....Buy a Merkin!!! LOL! And I thought I had seen just about everything on this site....

http://www.merkinworld.com/

HHMMMMMMM You never cease to amaze me at the things you find.
:eek::tongue::tong:

onewhocares
Nov 14, 2009, 1:01 AM
Kate dear friend....we need to get you something better to do with your time. Have you thought about learning to crochet? Or on line Scrabble? Searching the web for such mundane devices is not worth the time of such a fine lady.

Belle

TwylaTwobits
Nov 14, 2009, 1:25 AM
ROFLMAO

eddy10
Nov 14, 2009, 1:52 AM
How about a crocheting a merkin?? How about a merkin bee.

Hephaestion
Nov 14, 2009, 4:22 AM
Hair growing or not in the wrong region has been the bane of human existence

Overall it's a great idea - I can harvest my pubic hair to transplant to my head and yet not feel naked down below.

A while back the Australians went for chest wigs. However, wigs for other places such as under-arm, buttocks, back, and legs were not as successful. In this, toe, knuckle, and elbow hair wigs were deemed 'not cost effective'. Were these all driven by transplant possibilities?

The artist Madonna was reputed to have invested heavily in the transplant industry with interests as a prime producer; Apparently, a nearby Austrian conglomerate was engaged to supply blonde corporal hair from their women (cf the dark haired 'corpora'l which was war like) .

What a strange dream I am having!

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 14, 2009, 3:09 PM
*Shaking head* Kate-honey...you been talkin ta Joe too much lately. I love ya'll, but sometimes you scare me! lmao
Laughing Cat

chook
Nov 14, 2009, 5:54 PM
are they made from real pubes??????.......Now that would defeat shaving ya growler and where ever else one might like to shave :smilies15

Cheers Chook :bigrin: