PDA

View Full Version : 1st time went out dressed

jackbirdjay
Nov 12, 2009, 9:06 AM
In my 20's had my own place. I started cross dressing at 14, mom's things, and had my 1st bisexual experience at 20. So when I got my own place, I started dressing everyday. When I would get home from work I would dress in sexy clothes. I started shaving every where, started wearing panties all the time, started wearing pantyhose under street clothes, I even started painting my toe nails. One halloween I was going to dress and go out, I was 26. I went shopping, got a black dress that came to just above the knees, red 4in heels, black lace top stockings, red thong, I all ready had a black corset, I had long hair at the time. I took a bath, shaved my legs, chest, cock, nuts, ass, under my arms and my face 3 times. I put make up on, red lip stick, red nail polish on my toes and nails. I got dressed and was hard in my thong. I was so excited and nervous at the same time. I got in my car and drove around for a while, then went to the xxx drive-in. I been to this drive-in many times, and played there many times to. There's a area where all the bisexual, gay guys hang out, I parked there. I had my dress up rubbing my bulge in my panties, getting horny. I got out of the car sat on the hood. In the car next to me was a guy looking at me. I turned open my legs wide pulling my dress up high showing my red panties my cock peeking over the top. He did a double take now staring at me. I waved to him, he waved back. I then pulled my cock out the side of the thong, it was pointing strait out. He motion for me to come over to him. He said hi want to get in the car. I said maybe, he said I though u were a guy, I said halloween. He said I got something for u if u want it. He was in his late 50's gray hair big bully. He said come on honey I don't bit just need a good sucking. I said what makes u think I am that way. He said u showed me yours I'll show u mine get in. I got in the passenger side, it was a bench seat. He wasted no time started rubbing my leg. His hand went up my dress to my pantie covered cock. He said love your nylons I can feel your little cock baby. He pulled my cock out the side and started stroking me. with his other hand he undid his pants out popped his hard cock he was wearing no underwear. He said go ahead play with me. I reached over started stroking him. He was thicker than me and longer, uncut. He stopped stroking me pulled his pants down to his knees. He said come on honey suck me my wife dosen't like to. I went down on him licking his cock, pulled his foreskin back my tongue swirling around his cock head. His hands were all over my legs. He unzipped my dress and took it off. I went back to sucking his cock playing with his hairy nuts. He was moaning how great it felt, that made me suck harder and faster. I felt his nuts go up in side, I knew he was ready. He exploded in my mouth my tongue licking his piss hole. He shot seven good thick blasts in my mouth. He started going soft in my mouth. I got up he reached over was jacking me fast. I shot my load all over his hand and my corset. Found out he was 59 in a sexless marriage. We started seeing each other for about 2 years. We would meet about 6 times a month. He would buy me things to wear, he was the 1st one to fuck me.