PDA

View Full Version : Blowjob positions??

Agoofball
Nov 11, 2009, 11:00 PM
So what do you guys think is the sexiest way to get a blowjob?? From the givers standpoint I think that kneeling in front of a standing guy is the hottest! I then get to pull him deep grabbing his ass or him push in deep while holding the back of my head!! Any volunteers to recieve this weekend at your house??;)

mark222
Nov 11, 2009, 11:06 PM
So what do you guys think is the sexiest way to get a blowjob?? From the givers standpoint I think that kneeling in front of a standing guy is the hottest! I then get to pull him deep grabbing his ass or him push in deep while holding the back of my head!! Any volunteers to recieve this weekend at your house??;)
You can cum to my house and fuck my face anytime and do my ass while you are there !:bigrin:

mikey3000
Nov 11, 2009, 11:12 PM
I prefer 69 while having my butt played with. Everybody is satisfied.:bigrin:

smartsexychick
Nov 12, 2009, 12:44 AM
... lying down on a bed with my head over the side so he can fuck my mouth and throat.

Well for me, cock is church, so I am all about your pleasure, but here are some of the ways I would like to enjoy you if I were playing your piccolo.

I agree with IIAOMF in that deep facial penetration is really very hot. I want you to fuck my throat completely and intensely with no abandon. I also like kneeling at the edge of the bed, and you, legs over my shoulders so I can just get at your cock with my eager mouth and feel your legs wrapped around me. I want to suck the cum from you as you start to shoot, pull it right out of your body just as you start to propel. When you are done, my mouth will remain on you, and your cum, in my mouth as it mixes with my saliva. I will be careful, not overstimulate you, but I want your cock in my mouth for a long time as you come down from your ecstasy. For real, I can do this for hours, hold you in this warmth, caress you with this mix of our fluids joined. I must warn you though, you will have to ease me off you, stroke my hair and guide me to let loose of you. Only then will I swallow the last of your creaminess ...

JP1986UM
Nov 12, 2009, 12:49 AM
I was headed to sleep before I read that post.

Damn it.

2point5
Nov 12, 2009, 4:11 AM
GOOD LORD!!!

roy m cox
Nov 12, 2009, 5:32 AM
my boy friend gets me in many positions and a lot of time when im sleeping he will be sucking me when i am a sleep , or if we take a shower he will end up sucking me off their to :tong: its like he can't get enough of me he i can never go pee in the bathroom to a lot of times that's all he will do to me is suck me :bigrin:

ohbimale
Nov 12, 2009, 9:47 AM
I like to get down on my knees in front of my man while he is sitting. It feels sexy to have him put his legs on my shoulders while I give him head. But it feels even sexier to look him in the eyes while I have him in my mouth. I really feel hot when I am looking at his face while he is cumming in my mouth. When he has shot the last of his load I keep my lips wrapped around the base of his head and gently play with the head of his cock and swallow every last drop of his manly cum. Yummy.

_Joe_
Nov 12, 2009, 11:05 AM
Well for me, cock is church, so I am all about your pleasure, but here are some of the ways I would like to enjoy you if I were playing your piccolo.

I agree with IIAOMF in that deep facial penetration is really very hot. I want you to fuck my throat completely and intensely with no abandon. I also like kneeling at the edge of the bed, and you, legs over my shoulders so I can just get at your cock with my eager mouth and feel your legs wrapped around me. I want to suck the cum from you as you start to shoot, pull it right out of your body just as you start to propel. When you are done, my mouth will remain on you, and your cum, in my mouth as it mixes with my saliva. I will be careful, not overstimulate you, but I want your cock in my mouth for a long time as you come down from your ecstasy. For real, I can do this for hours, hold you in this warmth, caress you with this mix of our fluids joined. I must warn you though, you will have to ease me off you, stroke my hair and guide me to let loose of you. Only then will I swallow the last of your creaminess ...

If they made pills that made cum taste like chocolate I'm sure we'd see alot more of this playing out.

rick1958
Nov 12, 2009, 12:22 PM
anyway is fine for me as long as i can suck a cock! have a woman need a man now cant see enough cock all photos welcome rcdoak@gmail.com wanna show me your hot cocks? id love to see all rick:tongue:

fredtyg
Nov 12, 2009, 1:07 PM
I like to get down on my knees in front of my man while he is sitting.

Agreed. That's probably my favorite. I usually ask what they'd prefer. Some prefer standing, others sitting or laying. I actually like kneeling in front while the guy is standing a lot, but I've had problems with my knees and legs giving out because the guy was tall and it was hard for me to maintain the height.

I'll differ with the one who likes the 69 position (Hey, each to their own!). 69 is nice as it allows both participants to engage each other at the same time, but I think it's not the best as far as comfort and excitement for the penis.

The most sensitive part of the cock is the underside, just below and extending a bit behind the head. That's where you want the tongue to do its work- on the bottom. If you're in the 69 position, you really can't work the bottom of the cock with your tongue.

Also, with some guys, like myself, the top of the head of the cock becomes hyper- sensitive after orgasm and it can be a bit painful to have things touching it. If you're in the 69 position, it's likely it might be bothersome to some partners after they've come.

The last steady guy I was sucking was like that and he'd get some discomfort from my tongue after he came and we weren't even doing the 69. He was standing and I was kneeling.

nocturnal08
Nov 12, 2009, 5:41 PM
smartsexychick has to be hands down and up the most exciting kudos to you for that it shall go into my fantasy moments of all time(you can do that for hours)my,my,my, such things like that could send aperson over the edge....ive always loved lying on my back withthat person hovered between my legs i could see their whole body contracting as they were in processthe only bad thing though is it turned me on too quickly, damn blew that load ....nocturnal:eek:

smartsexychick
Nov 13, 2009, 5:49 AM
If they made pills that made cum taste like chocolate I'm sure we'd see a lot more of this playing out.

Well it ain't chocolate, but I am indeed curious.

http://www.sweetrelease.com/10.cfm?oID=1

Realist
Nov 13, 2009, 6:46 AM
In my younger days I was mostly a top. However, I had a lover who was a vegetarian; his cum was the sweetest I'd ever experienced. It was some time before I went down on him the first time, but after I did, I became much more versatile. That was the first time I really enjoyed giving fellatio to anyone. It really is true, eating mild vegetables and lots of fruit and nuts makes semen much more palatable. I think it also sweetens a lady's juices, too.

lv69cpl69
Nov 13, 2009, 10:27 AM
penis in mouth! :bigrin: OK mine, me on back legs apart knees in the air wife fingering my ass while sucking!!!:bigrin::bigrin::bigrin::male: never got my m/m yet

csreef
Nov 13, 2009, 8:25 PM
The craziest position that I got BJ in, was when I was lying on the bed, with my head and shoulders hanging over the edge...God what a rush I got when I came..

Also I've mouth fucked some of my lovers, I enjoyed being in the Dominate position where I could grab them by the hair & control them.

pawned79
Nov 13, 2009, 9:09 PM
I like sitting up in bed with my legs straight out. I like watching up close. Having a long penis helps.

SwtLstyBi
Nov 13, 2009, 10:20 PM
Hmmm, giving, I prefer to be on my back so I can take it deeper, but after reading these posts, I think I will read some of them to him and see what he thinks about trying them all!! Marathon bj anyone?:tongue:

tbi1532
Dec 2, 2009, 8:56 AM
I have found many positions that are most enjoyable. It depends on where I am and what mood I am in.

On the knees in front is best when you want to be in control. I love this when I am out to please my partner with all my tricks.

On the bed, on my back, with my head tolted back is best when I want to play the submissive roll. I love having my throat fucked!

But any position I am in with a cock in my mouth is fine by me! So long as it feeds me the yummy nector I crave so much. :)

rifles
Dec 2, 2009, 9:25 AM
definatley on my knees taking it as far down my throat as possible. Then I get to play with his ass as well!:)

captslaprock
Dec 2, 2009, 1:19 PM
my ex started giving me blow-jobs while i was driving & since then i've been hooked
it's a great relaxation

Wolf_Sr
Dec 2, 2009, 1:55 PM

Wow, I would love to be the lucky guy that receives all that attention to my cock... very hot!

oldguy1969
Dec 2, 2009, 4:04 PM
Damn smartandsex:tong:y got me so hard damn near poked my eye out.

foreverbi
Dec 4, 2009, 3:44 PM
The hottest way I can think giving a blowjob is dropping to my knees & sucking his dick deep into my mouth or throat. As has been stated by someone else tI can then grab him by the ass cheeks & hold him close to me until he has no more cum. YUMMY;)

Biboz49
Dec 5, 2009, 1:00 PM
I prefer 69 while having my butt played with. Everybody is satisfied.:bigrin:

I'm with mikey on that one. I'm also with many others as I like kneeling or sitting in front and feeling his ass and hips.

the sacred night
Dec 5, 2009, 8:51 PM
my ex started giving me blow-jobs while i was driving & since then i've been hooked
it's a great relaxation

I can't get into sex-while-driving fantasies. I've read Thinner.

hungNhungry
Dec 9, 2009, 7:38 AM
I like them all, but 69 rules!

12voltman59
Dec 9, 2009, 12:04 PM
69 is fun---but when I really want to focus on oral sex--I prefer either to have the other person working on me or I am working on his cock without any distractions---it is almost sensory overload to be doing 69 as fun as it is!!

When I am sucking another guy's cock--I just want to focus all my attention on doing it---and savoring every moment and every part of his cock.

I like to have him either semi-prone on a chair or couch--or laying on his back in the bed--so I can just "go for it" and enjoy his beautiful cock!!!

Captainnasty1st
Dec 9, 2009, 3:02 PM
I prefer to him sitting on the edge of a sofa, chair, bed, with legs spread wide..!!! That way I get I get best access to his cum..!!! At the same time, i do not like a man to his hands on the back of my head, that's the fastest way, to lose your teeth..???

*pan*
Dec 9, 2009, 3:12 PM
mmmmm, well personaly to me all the above are hot. i like it anyway, in all positions, and stlyes as long as it pleases who i'm suckin. and guess to me would depend on what the other person would prefer.

sexxxpot0690
Dec 10, 2009, 1:33 AM
I think-in a 69 while getting fucked in the ass!!If bath guys have horsecoks, i may get off very intencely a couple times!!