PDA

View Full Version : How long until you cum??

bicureus
Nov 9, 2009, 2:23 AM
I am still looking forward to sucking my first cock and filling my mouth with cum. I am curious how long you lasted your first time, both receiving and giving? I'm afraid I'll cum all over myself within seconds of tasting my first cock.

roy m cox
Nov 9, 2009, 2:51 AM
try to cum before you have sex then get cleaned um wate a bit the let him suck you that should last a bit till you cum again unless your like me i can cum 7 or 8 times :tong: but my boyfriend likes it when i do that :tongue:

:bipride::bipride::bipride::bipride:

dickhand
Nov 9, 2009, 9:00 AM
I cum pretty fast the first time with the greatest volume , of course . This is especially true if it has been a week or so since my last climax . My second cumming takes much longer . If you were sucking me , you would have to decide how long you wanted to work at it and how much cum you want to swallow . My first cum is even faster if I have gotten my partner off first , which is my preference . That is because I get so excited when they get off that I am ready to shoot with "just breathing on it a couple times" as my lady friend likes to say . It's that fast really , but close ! LOL