PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd introduce myself

curious f
May 15, 2005, 8:36 AM
After being in a relationship with a man for 5 years, I still must admit to finding some women very attractive. My boyfriend luckily is quite understanding when it comes to my sexuality. At uni I went through the drunken snog a (few) women stage, and also had a fantastic night with another woman. Most of my friends are straight, we frequent mostly straight places so to meet anyone likeminded is quite hard. Frankly I don't even know where to start and if I happened to meet a woman that fancied me I probably wouldn't even realise. I guess that's why I'm here LOL. Anyone got any tips for me?

softfruit
May 16, 2005, 1:58 PM
The first step in catching an elephant is to go to a place where elephants are. Similarly, if you want to find a woman who is likely to be chilled about bisexuality, the best first move is to go to a place where bi women are.

Luckily enough for you, you're somewhere round London, so a wee trip to the Bisexual Underground (http://www.bisexualunderground.com/) is probably just the thing.

There's a thread elsewhere on the forum at the mo about the agony of spotting when another woman is actually flirting with you. But at least in a space like B-U you have a fairly good likelihood that she's not straight :)