PDA

View Full Version : Anal Sex Help

Justin Chad Taylor
Nov 8, 2009, 9:05 AM
My wife and I tried having anal sex for the first time and I had a lot of difficulties. I kept losing my erection. I have had anal sex with other guys before and did'nt have a problem. When my wife and I have vaginal intercourse everything is great. What do you think could be the problem?

BfloBiFun
Nov 8, 2009, 9:27 AM
If I had to guess, subconsciously you may be thinking its not right to do it with your wife, as you are in a loving, emotional as well as sexual relationship with her. When you are with a guy its more just a physical sexual thing so you are less inhibited.

bim49686
Nov 8, 2009, 9:38 AM
Ive had the same problem loosing my erection while trying to have anal sex with my wife.It came down to me wanting to please her and not hurting her the 1st time,that making me nervous and loosing it .practice proved worth it and became a part of our love making.Patience

cutebutt37
Nov 8, 2009, 11:48 AM
You say you have tried anal with your wife for the first time.
If you were to have anal sex for the first time with a new partner, man or woman, you would probably be hard as hell....
You are used to your wife, and although I am certain she turns you on, it is something new, but with someone you have known for a long time.
Get her to squat on your penis while facing your feet. Watching her ass take up your penis will get you so hard. Then get her to lie back, with one hand you can play with her breasts and nipples and with the other you can stroke her wet pussy and swollen clit. Maybe she would like a vibrator up her pussy as you pump her ass...she will also have both hands free to play with herself or do whatever she likes.... Have fun.. Mark

mikey3000
Nov 9, 2009, 12:51 PM
Oh my!.. Wow. Thanks for that visual. :bigrin:.