PDA

View Full Version : A message to my friends

huneypot
Feb 28, 2006, 4:48 PM
Hi all,
just wanted to let u know that the brain scan came up all clear,
a mighty bloody sence of relief for me.
Thank you to my friends who supported me through some rough times with this,
ur help was amazing and my gratitude is immesurable.
love u
thanks

ow BTW
my sister suggested that they do a scan of my arse to look for a brain as thats what i talk out of :bigrin:

Mrs.F
Feb 28, 2006, 4:54 PM
I didn't know anything was wrong Huney, but I'm so very glad that everything is ok. How scary!
And I"m sure your not the only one here that needs a scan of their arse :eek: oh, did I say that outloud...sorry. :rolleyes:

So happy all is well Huney...
Mrs.F

ladydelanie
Feb 28, 2006, 5:53 PM
Huney,
I cannot tell you how happy I am to hear that!! :) I know how stressful it was for you. I hope you know we were all hoping and praying for the best!!

Now we have our Huney back with NOTHING to worry about!!

Bless you my dear!

Ladyd :tong:

texasman6172003
Feb 28, 2006, 5:55 PM
Hi Huney,Jeeeezz,like Mrs F i didnt know anything was wrong either. :eek: But i am very glad you are ok. Im told all the time my ass needs to be scanned,because thats usually where my head is,lol... Poor try at humor i know but tryin to cheer you up :) . But like i said,am very glad your ok. Love Charles,,,Tex.....

allbimyself
Feb 28, 2006, 6:14 PM
Wow, i didn't know about this either... maybe it's a good thing as I would have worried.... I'm so happy nothing's wrong! muah baby

csrakate
Feb 28, 2006, 6:43 PM
Huney,
I have been waiting to hear this wonderful news since that night when you first told me what was going on!:bounce: I am so happy to hear that all was clear and that you can once again relax and start enjoying your life! Huney, as your cyber mom and as your friend, you are very dear to me and while I know this has been a very difficult time for you, it has also been an anxiety provoking time for me as well as the countless others who have been by your side!:grouphug: We have all come to rely on your boundless energy and your endless enthusiasm (not to mention your naughty wit) to liven up the chatroom! I can't tell you how happy I am to know that we can all breathe a sigh of relief and can celebrate your good news with continued laughs and hugs from our very special friend!!:wiggle2:

Hugs!!!!
Kate

arana
Feb 28, 2006, 7:52 PM
:bounce:Huney, I'm so happy to hear that your brain has gotten the all clear from doctors. Now you have something official when people ask about you. lol
Hope you are feeling wonderful and no more problems! :bounce:

codybear3
Feb 28, 2006, 8:58 PM
Good news indeed... :) :paw: :paw:

smurf111978
Feb 28, 2006, 9:04 PM
Huney my dearest cyber wife

Words cant describe how pleased I am at your news!! I have been so very worried about you since you told me. The thought that such a dear and close friend could potentially have serious health probs was very distressing!

I know we have only known each other a short time but I feel like I have known you a life time, indeed I feel closer to u than many friends I have known for many years.

I hope u can now relax and enjoy life and im looking forward very much to painting london town red with you ;) :bigrin: :grouphug:

Lots of love hugs and snogs
Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox

Michael623
Feb 28, 2006, 9:12 PM
OMG Huney, this is the first I have heard of your health problems. I am so happy to hear the good news! Maybe now that you know you are ok you'll come out of your shell and open up a little. Love ya!

huneypot
Mar 1, 2006, 2:43 AM
Thank you all,
mosy, most appreciated :)
im sorry i didnt tell all my buddies but i suppose i tried not to worry too many people,
best to say something when there is good news eh :)
love u all very much
ur Huney
xxx
xx
x :bigrin:
:grouphug:

rupertbare
Mar 1, 2006, 4:51 AM
((((((((Huney))))))))!!!!!

Good news indeed!!!!

Now take it slow and easy and look after your health - think carefully about things like your diet and exercise (I know, I know - always easier said than done!!! lol!! :) ) - but you know it makes sense!! And now you have the "all clear" learn to de-stress!!

with heaps of love to you babe

Ron (Rupe), London, UK.

rumple4skin
Mar 1, 2006, 8:14 AM
((((((((((( honey ))))))))))
I am so happy to hear that!!!!!! I did not know before hand but hearing good news is not diminished by not worrying beforehand for me. :)

Love and kisses ((((((((((((((((((( Honey ))))))))))))))))))))))
They do not have a happy dance icon here but this will have to do
:wiggle2: :bounce: :wiggle2: :tongue:

and if you need someone to do that scan of your ass your sister suggested you can count on me :bigrin:

Driver 8
Mar 1, 2006, 8:47 AM
I knew you hadn't been around, but not why ... I'm so glad this had a happy ending.

cchalmer
Mar 1, 2006, 10:17 AM
Huney.....like most of the other posts on here....I had no idea what was going on but so glad it came out ok. I would be afraid of having one done because I'd be more worried they would come back and say they couldn't find my brain to do a scan of!!!! :eek:

Having had my share of health problems I can understand how big a relief that must have been for you when you finally found out. Enjoy the sensation and treat yourself to a good party....maybe do something naughty that you have been putting off.....then worry about what you have to do to look after yourself.

Everybody needs to cut loose once in a while....I think that does more good than any regimen of diet and exercise!!!!

((((((((((((huney)))))))))))))

bicurious bottom
Mar 1, 2006, 11:02 AM
I'm sorry I missed your original post about this, huney! Sure am glad your scan was clear, tho!! Hang in there and know we love ya!! If you need your ass scanned, just let me know! LMFAO! :)

Hugs!

meteast chick
Mar 1, 2006, 11:11 AM
Huney,

I must have missed your original post about this as well, but it was clear through our conversations and few chats that something was wrong. I'm pleased as punch that all is well in the land of milk and huney.

much luv and kisses
xoxoxo
meteast

PeterH
Mar 1, 2006, 11:40 AM
Hi Huney,

I didn't hear about your scan until yesterday in chat when the good news became known. I'm very glad to hear you're ok. Don't worry about worrying us, it even sounds complicated to do so!!! If there's ever something else that's bothering you, feel free to share it with the rest of us. All the best wishes,

Peter

usedbear1950
Mar 1, 2006, 8:56 PM
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

ur ever luvin
used

searchingbrian
Mar 2, 2006, 10:07 AM
Great to hear everthing is okay with your brain!!
I don't know what the concern was but it is always good to hear that kind of news!
For me, I would be scared that a brain scan would show nothing!! NO brain!!! LOL

I think it is "scares" like these that help us learn to live life to its fullest since you never know when something bad could happen!!

Enjoy and see you in the chatroom!!

rupertbare
Mar 2, 2006, 7:54 PM
This thread and the replies it has received are just so the reason that I keep coming back and back to this wonderful site :bigrin:

Ron (aka Rupe) :)

huneypot
Mar 3, 2006, 4:18 AM
This thread and the replies it has received are just so the reason that I keep coming back and back to this wonderful site :bigrin:

Ron (aka Rupe) :)

Ow Rupert i could not agree with u more,
i means the world to me
to get such caring responces was truly moving and im so so greatful to everyone
hugs to all
Huney
xxx
xx
x
:bigrin:

RebekaLee
Mar 3, 2006, 4:31 AM
:rotate: *applause* yea!!! huney has a brain!!!

...wait a min...that IS what we're celebrating right? ;)

just kiddin' darlin'...i'm glad for teh all clear. thats great news. and btw, last weekend was a blast...we'll have to arrange one of those yahoo conferences again sometime!!! 'specially now that you're gettin a cam! :bibounce: