PDA

View Full Version : I'm back :)

TwylaTwobits
Nov 5, 2009, 4:42 PM
Hey guys, see this place has been alive with controversy while I was gone. Was hearing a bit from LDD on phone but man oh man catching up on some threads as we speak.

Had a blast in New Zealand only thing I'd change is that if I knew how hard it would be to leave him, I'd have waited til I could stay there permanently. Missed y'all and will be more active soon.

TT:love1:LDD

Long Duck Dong
Nov 5, 2009, 6:17 PM
I hear LLD is a nut job...... and that you have to tame him with a toilet plunger and a lot of lube:tong:

TwylaTwobits
Nov 5, 2009, 6:54 PM
I hear LLD is a nut job...... and that you have to tame him with a toilet plunger and a lot of lube:tong:

Who's LLD babe? That your twin brother, and if so why didn't I get to meet him while I was there? :P

onewhocares
Nov 5, 2009, 7:25 PM
Welcome Back.

While you had a nice time, we missed you so much. See you in chat soon.

Belle

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 5, 2009, 8:08 PM
lol Welcome Home Honey. :} Had I known you were going, I would have asked you to goose LDD for me..lol:bigrin:

Cat

csrakate
Nov 5, 2009, 9:06 PM
Welcome Back Twyla! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

rissababynta
Nov 5, 2009, 11:02 PM
Welcome back! Hope LDD didn't say anything mean about me :tong:

TwylaTwobits
Nov 5, 2009, 11:34 PM
lol Welcome Home Honey. :} Had I known you were going, I would have asked you to goose LDD for me..lol:bigrin:

Cat

hehe I goosed him plenty, I can pretend once was for you :) thanks sweetie :)

TwylaTwobits
Nov 5, 2009, 11:35 PM
Welcome Back Twyla! Sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Yes it was very memorable and I can't wait to go back.

TwylaTwobits
Nov 5, 2009, 11:37 PM
Welcome back! Hope LDD didn't say anything mean about me :tong:

LOL thanks Rissa and not that I am a jealous type person but why would he have anything mean to say to me about you?

Long Duck Dong
Nov 6, 2009, 12:18 AM
LOL thanks Rissa and not that I am a jealous type person but why would he have anything mean to say to me about you?

cos everybody knows I am a grouchy, grump, old fart....lol

rissababynta
Nov 6, 2009, 1:06 AM
And apparently I've been a bitch on here lately...so if the grouchy grump old fart is gonna talk meanly about someone, it could easily about me :tong:

TwylaTwobits
Nov 6, 2009, 5:37 AM
And apparently I've been a bitch on here lately...so if the grouchy grump old fart is gonna talk meanly about someone, it could easily about me :tong:

ROFLMAO you a bitch??? Never honey.... now there are a few in his life that can qualify as bitches and we do talk rudely about them but they aren't a part of this site.

Realist
Nov 6, 2009, 5:52 AM
Miss Twobits!

Glad to see you back, but I know where your heart is! How remarkable it is to see lovers meet, here!

My own relationship blossomed here and continues to grow and flourish. Best thing I ever did....joining this site!

Looks like you made a great choice, too. Where else could you meet a lover half a world away?

rissababynta
Nov 6, 2009, 8:09 AM
ROFLMAO you a bitch??? Never honey.... now .

I can think of at least two people right now that would strongly disagree with you :bigrin: You know who you are!!:disgust:

Long Duck Dong
Nov 7, 2009, 7:39 AM

do you know how many cups of coffee I have either snorted out my nose or choked on reading some of your posts.... lol

you have a way of posting that often has me roflmao....cos your word ya posts so well..... and as for you being a bitch.... send me the posts cos I do not recall reading anything like that..... hell I was thinking I was the site bitch .....