PDA

View Full Version : Condoms

Philly_PA
Nov 3, 2009, 5:27 PM
Hi:

I love getting fucked.

However...never without condoms!

Does anyone know which is the toughest, safest condom?

And...which lube is the best!!!

Ciao

Justin Chad Taylor
Nov 5, 2009, 2:13 AM
I admire you for having safe sex. You have to remember that condoms are not 100% effective and can break. When it comes to having anal intercourse you want to avoid any condom that had spermicidal lubricant because studies showed that it increases the risk of HIV and STD"s. I know that durex brand condoms sell a extra strength condom and always use a water based lubricant.:bipride:

Philly_PA
Nov 5, 2009, 4:51 PM
Hi:

And thanks.

I am in contact with Durex and Trojan.

hugs,

diamond_tether
Nov 6, 2009, 11:42 AM
I would actually say not to be inherently concerned about micro-thin types. They have to pass the same testing regulations as the thicker brands.

We, personally, dislike trojan completely. It's like wrapping your prick in a baseball glove. I've also had them break.

We use a Japanese brand called 'Kimono'. They're thinner and do make a micro-thin variation. I've used the brand for a number of years now and never once had one break.

Philly_PA
Nov 9, 2009, 12:51 PM
Hi:

And thanks for the help kids.

I contacted Durex and they don't recommend condoms for anal sex. Since I don't have a vagina...that leaves me out!!!!

I just don't want to have to worry and the condom will bread and otherwise breach a lovely time.

These days you have to be too careful.

I can't wait for the vaccine!!!!

I'll look into the Kimono brand!