PDA

View Full Version : BI thoughts/dirty talk

Curiouscourier
Nov 3, 2009, 3:39 PM
My wife knows that i would to sleep with a man. The other day as i was have sex with her she asked me if I would like to have a man have sex with me as i am inside of her. I said HELL YES. She was taking dirty to me and that turned me on even more. She know that I have the urge to have man on man sex and that I want to have a man come down my troat. The same man will need to cum in my ass too. I am looking for a man to have sex with us both. I want to watch first my wife with another man. I want to then suck the guy off, so that I can taste it all.

csrakate
Nov 3, 2009, 3:56 PM
One of the best ways to keep a sex life alive is to spin scenarios that entice and arouse a partner....sometimes crossing those boundaries that have been considered "taboo" in the past for them....fantasizing about things they've never imagined doing in real life. One word of caution...make sure you realize what may be "verboten" and take care not to cross those lines...but a fantasy shared between a couple is a very wonderful thing indeed. And remember that sometimes fantasy is better than reality, but if the two of you are open to sharing such things in bed through those scenarios, anything is possible. Just don't rush to consummate those fantasies in real life...not until you are sure you are both on board.

onewhocares
Nov 3, 2009, 5:45 PM
Good Advice Kate....as always.

Belle

Nadir
Nov 8, 2009, 10:28 AM
You are right :) As long as the other person agrees to it, experimentation is really fun.

tpk925
Jan 27, 2010, 7:25 AM
my woman loves seeing me suck cock. She plays with me and a bud. It is so hot.. She now wants a woman to join us. Gota love that. And eating her hot cum soaked pussy.. YUMMMMMMM Better when my bud does her. Iove watching him fuck her, and somehow licking her and him while his cock is deep inside her. MMMMMM