Nov 2, 2009, 8:23 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VDvgL58h_Y

Georgie_Girl
Nov 2, 2009, 9:36 AM
WOW. Looks funny. :)

mooon
Nov 2, 2009, 10:09 AM
Joe,

Some of us are on restricted bandwidth, and cannot access youtube.

It would be helpful if you could tell us the name of the movie, and maybe something about it, and why it's so "awesome"?

_Joe_
Nov 2, 2009, 11:40 AM
To do such a thing is like to describe how beautifull boobs are using only colors and sounds as the descriptions.

Suffice to say the name of the mock-movie is "The Horribly Slow Murderer with the Extremely Inefficient Weapon" by Richard Gale where death stalks a man for 10 minutes in this 'preview' attacking a guy with a spoon. I am sad to say it is a spoof as there's no way this can last over an hour, however it would be nice to see it be done as it shows that no matter how strong humanity is on any level, no matter the opposition, we all have a breaking point and will succumb to our own mortalities. It's sad really..... Who ever thought spoons were so bad ? Well - wooden spoons are, my mom used to beat me with one. but a metal spoon ? They bounce off...well, not on this poor man who death decides to kill slowly.

Oh and he also tears up his cocknballs with a circular saw when a spoon hits him just right and his arm drops the saw. THat was gruesome.

roy m cox
Nov 2, 2009, 11:45 PM
hehe my boyfriend shoed me that so funny :bigrin: