PDA

View Full Version : is being picky a bad thing?

runningnaked
Nov 1, 2009, 1:42 AM
I really think that this is a bit of a problem for me but I don't know what to do for it,,,

I started thinking about the bi side about 8 years ago but acted on those feelings 6 years ago and I've had 7 experiences in that time period, I've enjoyed 5 of the 7..

but the real problem is I'm not attracted to the guy as a sex partner but I am attracted to the cock.. I don't like them all ,, is that wrong? or better yet why am I so picky? my fantasies are only about the pleasures that come with playing with a cock ,., can anyone help with this.,.,

as we go I will open up with all my desires, likes and dislikes.

Long Duck Dong
Nov 1, 2009, 2:24 AM
its not wrong

there is a difference between sexual attraction, and emotional / mental attraction... and you are attracted to a cock....

it can be termed as a cock fetish, BUT label yourself as you see fit....and if you are happy to be a bisexual, be a bisexual

people can find that they are not attracted to people but the desire to engage sexually can draw you into doing things with people that would not turn your head otherwise..... and as the old saying goes * we all look the same with the light out *

you are doing nothing wrong.... just realising what draws you sexually and what doesn't attract you at all

Realist
Nov 1, 2009, 6:56 AM
Runningnaked, each person is different.

I have only had sexual contact with other males during relationships. Being selective makes sense to me and I've felt comfortable only being with those I've known well, trusted completely, and had mutual attractions for.

A couple of LTRs were romantic, most were with very close friends/more casual lovers, and a couple were strictly sexual. Poly and open relationships have been very rewarding for me, but one-on-ones can be delicious, too.

Each has it virtues. For me, it depended on my frame of mind, needs and desires at the time. However, I have never had a one night stand, sex with a stranger, or been with anyone I felt the least concerned about. That attitude has cut out a lot of opportunities, but I'll always chose quality, over quantity.

At 69, I've only had 9 male lovers, but I can say each one (but one) has been a magnificent event in my life.

Choose wisely, be yourself, and as careful as you can. Let your heart be your guide.

goldenfinger
Nov 1, 2009, 7:11 AM
Nothing wrong with being picky, but if you never get picked, how does that make you feel. Perfect catch 22.We all have our limits, I know mine.:eek:

runningnaked
Nov 1, 2009, 1:56 PM
its not wrong

there is a difference between sexual attraction, and emotional / mental attraction... and you are attracted to a cock....

it can be termed as a cock fetish, BUT label yourself as you see fit....and if you are happy to be a bisexual, be a bisexual

people can find that they are not attracted to people but the desire to engage sexually can draw you into doing things with people that would not turn your head otherwise..... and as the old saying goes * we all look the same with the light out *

you are doing nothing wrong.... just realising what draws you sexually and what doesn't attract you at all

wow hearing someone else say some of the things I feel has enlightened my thoughts, I have no problem with thinking of myself as bi,, I love the touch smell and feel of a woman but also continually fantasize about playing with a cock,(guy) ...

Runningnaked, each person is different.

I have only had sexual contact with other males during relationships. Being selective makes sense to me and I've felt comfortable only being with those I've known well, trusted completely, and had mutual attractions for.

A couple of LTRs were romantic, most were with very close friends/more casual lovers, and a couple were strictly sexual. Poly and open relationships have been very rewarding for me, but one-on-ones can be delicious, too.

Each has it virtues. For me, it depended on my frame of mind, needs and desires at the time. However, I have never had a one night stand, sex with a stranger, or been with anyone I felt the least concerned about. That attitude has cut out a lot of opportunities, but I'll always chose quality, over quantity.

At 69, I've only had 9 male lovers, but I can say each one (but one) has been a magnificent event in my life.

Choose wisely, be yourself, and as careful as you can. Let your heart be your guide.

I think that is part of my biggest struggle with all this,, when I meet someone it seems to be a rush thing with them and its hard for me to relax and try to enjoy what is happening... don't get me wrong I want to get right to it and have fun but without substance in the middle it just feels empty..

it is hard but also in the same breath easy to becareful because I don't just jump right away,,, stiil working on making it better though..

Nothing wrong with being picky, but if you never get picked, how does that make you feel. Perfect catch 22.We all have our limits, I know mine.:eek:

I do experience alot of not getting picked (by the one I'm trying to hook up with) sometimes because I'm not as advanced as they are or won't commit to doing everything..

not getting picked does have its effects on me but life is not always fair.. and the way I look at it is if someone passes up a chance to play with me ,, well it's not my loss..

yes very bad catch 22

thanks for your input, all of you guys are helping me more than you think.,,

Bi_Druid
Nov 1, 2009, 3:16 PM
Nothing wrong in knowing what you like.

FalconAngel
Nov 1, 2009, 4:06 PM
Nothing wrong with being picky. We all have a wide variety of differing standards for what we want and what we are willing to compromise on.

You are not so different in that area as you may think. Just your standards are different.

handlebar
Nov 1, 2009, 4:29 PM
Nothing wrong. At all. I understand completely.

:flag3::flag3:

TaylorMade
Nov 1, 2009, 4:34 PM
I really think that this is a bit of a problem for me but I don't know what to do for it,,,

I started thinking about the bi side about 8 years ago but acted on those feelings 6 years ago and I've had 7 experiences in that time period, I've enjoyed 5 of the 7..

but the real problem is I'm not attracted to the guy as a sex partner but I am attracted to the cock.. I don't like them all ,, is that wrong? or better yet why am I so picky? my fantasies are only about the pleasures that come with playing with a cock ,., can anyone help with this.,.,

as we go I will open up with all my desires, likes and dislikes.

It's okay to be picky... but here's a little thing I've discovered: Sometimes, it's harder when you know exactly what you want.

BTW, love the bird, you've got a nice smile and great body and really wouldn't mind a PM from you if you're single and interested in women at this time. :bigrin:

*Taylor*

runningnaked
Nov 1, 2009, 7:16 PM
Thanks for the encouragement and kind thoughts.

I feel much better about myself for sticking to my guns when it comes to who I choose to meet, after all if I'm not enjoying whats going on then neither is my partner;) ,,

man this is great for the mind

and Taylormade I will be sending you a pm for sure

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Nov 1, 2009, 8:09 PM
RN-hon, there is abslutely Nothing wrong with being picky or selective. This is why I was told that I am not a total Bisexual...because I Am so damn picky. I refer to myelf as Bi-Select, and people can like my preference or bite my ample assage..lol
I do interact with women and love that immensely, I'm just not one for alot of oral pleasures on womeen...to be blunt, I have an oral fixation on cock and I'm damn good at it. I'm just better with cock than I am with the female anatomy. ;)
So, if this makes me biselct..so be it.
And if you are choosey, then thats noones business but your own.
Have fun, play safe at all times, and go for it. :bigrin:
Cat