PDA

View Full Version : does size matter

woodstockloner
Oct 31, 2009, 2:36 PM
does size really matter in a sexual relationship... im 6'' but i think its big enough

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 31, 2009, 4:31 PM
It aint the size, Sweet Baby, it's how its used. :}
Have fun, play safe.
Cat

Realist
Oct 31, 2009, 7:37 PM
Best male lover I ever had, was endowed with about 3 1/2"! So size was certainly not a problem, there!

newbie40
Nov 1, 2009, 1:48 AM
I think the question is a bit ambiguous. It should read: all things being equal, does size matter? Most women I asked the question this way admitted to prefer the larger size, unless it is too big (meaning it hurts).

roy m cox
Nov 1, 2009, 3:14 AM
does size really matter in a sexual relationship... im 6'' but i think its big enough

id sit on 6" and bounce up and down "erfs" that feels so good :bigrin:

i like big ones and small ones :tongue:

goldenfinger
Nov 1, 2009, 7:23 AM
Sex is a mind game, your body doesn't care much, anything more then a hand full or a mouth full, is a waste.That covers me:bigrin:

http://www.shufuni.com/wtf/62D7195C-FBD7-4BA6-908C-B9776B46F5B0.html

tenni
Nov 1, 2009, 12:52 PM
Well, the OP seems to be discussing penis size rather than breast size.;) Women have told me that it isn't the size as far as length is concerned as much as the width of the penis for increased sexual pleasure. Some have said that more than 7 inches can be painful if not inserted with care. One of them was a straight friend of mine who had a bigger dong. He actually seemed to like to talk about how women checked out his package in his jeans. He said that women definitely looked...or the women that he met looked. He seemed to believe that women were attracted to his package.(he had a friendly way about him and so I don't know). He told me about how he had to learn how to insert it so that he wouldn't hurt the woman. Women had to teach him about how to do it in an entirely different way than if he was under 7 inches.

Some guys are into size as far as determining their worthiness and a lot of guys will check each other out in a locker room even if they have no sexual interest. It seems to be about competition...lol

Now, breast size...well I agree about the "more than a mouthful" or "handful" concept.

handlebar
Nov 1, 2009, 2:10 PM
Not to me. It is the person that counts.

Jim

Bi_Druid
Nov 1, 2009, 3:12 PM
really depends on the other person, or even yourself, really. Does it matter to You? Does it matter to them? Does it matter if it matters or not?

I feel knowning how to use what you've got, how ever much of it you may or may not have (depending on who's perspectives you ask), is as important as what you've got.
Its no good having lots of something if you don't know how to use it to it's best outcome

innaminka
Nov 1, 2009, 6:18 PM
A stated sex is very much a mind game.
To demonstrate, I'll turn the isze question into a completely different area.

My one claim to fame, sexually is that I posses an abnormally large clitoris when its aroused. I mean, compared to most, its the female equivalent of a 10" penis.

For me, it is no more effective than every other woman's button, but yes, for a new lover, woman or man -upon discovering it for the first time, causes great excitement, which is usually transferred to our lovemaking.

I think what i am saying is that biologically, size probably doesn't matter, but even for myself, seeing a large penis (or clitoris) adds something mentally.

AdamKadmon43
Nov 1, 2009, 7:10 PM
Like a lot of things in life.... it probably mostly a matter of personal preference.

torpedoman
Nov 2, 2009, 9:00 AM
I like them 5 to 6 inches and avg to thin. Much easier to pleasure orally and anally (condom of course).
When they are thick or too long it hurts the jaw and anus.

sterculius
Nov 2, 2009, 9:38 AM
As an avid and enthusiastic cocksucker, I must confess to being somewhat of a "Size Queen (King?)". I do enjoy the challenge and the sensation of deep throating a large cock. I don't have a gag reflex and I LOVE being throat fucked!

rick1958
Nov 2, 2009, 10:20 AM
hell no! if its hard an cums it a good cock id suck all sizes cut or not i cant see enough cock wanna show me yours? rcdoak@gmail.com id love to see them all

woodstockloner
Nov 2, 2009, 3:20 PM
thanks for the help guys

Agoofball
Nov 2, 2009, 10:10 PM
NO it doesn't as long as the man attached has a kind, caring, sensitive, considerate, loving mind/heart finds a way to pleasure you and himself.....

Volley
Nov 2, 2009, 11:51 PM
For sucking I prefer a smaller or medium sized cock. I feel I can do a better job on him if he is not to big. :tongue:;)

For anal intercourse or cock to cock humping. I prefer a larger cock.

I know it seems like I can not be satisified or grateful for I get. This is just my preference. When I have had man/man sex I work hard at giving him pleasure no matter what his size is.:male:

dirtycouple
Nov 3, 2009, 3:46 AM
if your partners happy then whats the problem.big or small it's all good.

SJ37AndSteph
Nov 3, 2009, 4:11 AM
as i always say its not the size its the motion of the ocean..

hugs

SweetJ

tjwaters
Nov 3, 2009, 11:06 PM
Best male lover I ever had, was endowed with about 3 1/2"! So size was certainly not a problem, there!

WTF? you are serious? thats THICK!!! Have any pics?

meowykzowy
Nov 3, 2009, 11:48 PM
I've never had a well-endowed man with ideal hangth (combination of length, width, and heft) say "Size doesn't matter." Only those with smaller than average sized penises have made statements like the above or "It's not the size of the ship that matters, it's the motion of the ocean." I find this very interesting, and very telling. It indicates that size matters to males as well; those with smaller packages are defensive. Just my $.02!

>^..^<meowykzowy>^..^<

eddy10
Nov 4, 2009, 8:57 PM
I could not resist chiming in because someone once told me that a good and skilled big guy is always better than a good and skilled little guy. He also said you have to play the best game you can with the cards you are dealt. I tend to agree with both those ideas.

Having said that, I must say that there is a point at which there is way too much of a good thing. So, you still have to choose to suit yourself.

DareMe
Nov 4, 2009, 9:27 PM
come on, you have to admit that visually a big thick and long cock does matter.

GaryInSRV
Nov 5, 2009, 1:14 AM

It seams that we are hearing a lot of divergent opinons on this thread. That tells me it's all over the place and it depends on who you ask. For me on the male side, it does and it doesn't. Although for the most part I don't care, when push comes to shove, I do prefer those toward the middle, say between 6 and 8. And for me there is such a thing as too big and too small. Since you are towards the middle of the pack, I would go with your original statement "...i think its big enough"

Realist
Nov 5, 2009, 8:54 AM
It appears that I'm the odd ball, here. That's OK, I'm me and you're you.

I'm more connected with lovers, on less of a physically-dependent way, and more of a emotional and sensual way. I can't get aroused for purely visual reasons. I can appreciate beauty, form, visual sensuality, but it takes more to get me interested.

With me, it is not so much about the cock, or breasts, or other physical attributes, but a combination of the above, along with a cerebral, emotional and even a spiritual connection.

I've had a lover with a massive, long, cock; he was pretty, gay and extremely erotic, but the aesthetics didn't make the relationship. In fact, he was difficult to make love to. Although he remarkable to look at and touch, oral sex was difficult, at best. Forget about anal! If I hadn't been mostly a top and he a bottom, the relationship probably would have never gotten off the ground.

I've actually had two male lovers who were exceptionally small. I was in love with one and the other one was a very close buddy with benefits. I was with one for over 10 years. They both were great guys, open, honest and eager to please, fun, mutually compatible. The size of their penises had no bearing on our attractions at all.

To each his own.

mikey3000
Nov 5, 2009, 4:04 PM
I'll take average(5-6") anyday. My ex was rather large (7 1/2") and thick (5 1/4") and it was somewhat uncomfortable. Some times I would ache for days afterward. Not fun for me. my :2cents:

jem_is_bi
Nov 5, 2009, 9:57 PM
I prefer what is available.
What is presently availabe is really big.

oldcalhippie
Nov 5, 2009, 11:47 PM
Sorry...Yes....

TwylaTwobits
Nov 6, 2009, 12:05 AM
Well before I was with LDD I'd have said nope it's how ya use it. Hell my vibrator was longer than my soon to be ex......after LDD....hmmm yes it does matter to me now as I can not even imagine another cock after his.....oh my ummm clean it up TT.. ummm basically the fact that a nice long and medium thickness cock was attached to such a wonderful all around man that made the difference. Sigh...what do ya want I'm in love :)

drwilsontx
Nov 6, 2009, 2:26 AM
the only person you have to please with your dick size, is you. As long as you take care of your shit however you have to size doesn't matter

mikey3000
Nov 6, 2009, 2:33 PM
Uh what? 3.5 inches or almost 9cm around in circumference is NOT THICK.

Whoever in this thread said that 7-8 inches/18-20cm is 'average' doesn't know what they are talking about.
Maybe in what they call LOL 'internet inches' or lying about your cock size 7-8 inches/18-20cm is 'average'. I've been with and seen pics of men who claimed that they really had 7-8 inches or 18-20cm and they really only had 5-6 inches/about 13-16cm which is actually average.

Yeah, I caught that too. LOL!!! I've been around enough to totally agree.
5"-6" is average. The 7"-8" ones are rare.

Internet inches!!!:bigrin::tongue:

woodstockloner
Nov 13, 2009, 5:30 PM
thanks... that makes me feel alot better

pawned79
Nov 13, 2009, 9:11 PM
Size matters if you consider micro-penises exist. I am a size queen personally, but that doesn't mean that a regular-sized one isn't also welcome.

smartsexychick
Nov 13, 2009, 9:30 PM
the only person you have to please with your dick size, is you. As long as you take care of your shit however you have to size doesn't matter

Amen, Brother ! Confidence makes the cock. Whether you are an inch or a foot, "rock hard or with it saggin' " * , if you think your cock is the center of the universe, it will be the center of mine for sure.

*from TLC's "Ain't Too Proud to Beg"