PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

Emotional Masochist
Oct 29, 2009, 5:51 PM
Hi. So this is my introduction. Hmmm. I am new to this sort of thing so I apologize ahead of time for anything that seems off. I will probably ask a lot of questions. I joined this site because I'm trying to figure out who I am, and I thought this would be an interesting place to start. Don't get me wrong. I know my preference, I just don't know what I am going to do now that I know...

onewhocares
Oct 29, 2009, 6:27 PM
Well welcome to the site. Take the time you need to get to know yourself first and then us little by little. Don't rush, we are not going anywhere. If you have given it some thought post a profile so we can get to know you better. Look forward to seeing you in chat.

Belle

still_shy
Oct 29, 2009, 7:11 PM
Welcome welcome!! I hope you find this site as wonderful as I have. Pop into chat sometime and you'll meet some of the most awesome people ever!!

Realist
Oct 29, 2009, 10:17 PM
Welcome aboard! Take your time, read the past posts and take your time to figure out where you're going with this. Realizing that you're whatever you are takes time and then figuring out what you're gonna do after that may take some time, too. There's some brilliant folks here, along with a troll, or two. Just find the ones who fill your needs and you'll grow and learn, too.

MarieDelta
Oct 29, 2009, 10:23 PM
Welcome,

There isn't any rush, just relax and be your self. If you have questions , go ahead and ask.

Donkey_burger
Oct 30, 2009, 9:20 PM
Hello. I've been here for a month, so I'm new, too.

Jump on in! Get into chat sometime! Very few people will go on your ignore list, but your buddy list will be as long as your arm.

DB :bipride:

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 30, 2009, 11:20 PM
Welcome Home Sugar. :}
Cat
Everyone's Feline