PDA

View Full Version : Condom Broke

Justin Chad Taylor
Oct 27, 2009, 11:43 PM
As I was making love to my girlfriend this evening, the condom broke as I was ejaculating. She has only been on the pill for about 2 weeks that is why we are still using condoms. I have been using condoms for years and never had one break until tonight. She is going to call the doctor tomorrow but should we do anything in the meantime. Any advice would be appreciated.:bibounce:

JayGreen99
Oct 28, 2009, 12:13 AM
As I was making love to my girlfriend this evening, the condom broke as I was ejaculating. She has only been on the pill for about 2 weeks that is why we are still using condoms. I have been using condoms for years and never had one break until tonight. She is going to call the doctor tomorrow but should we do anything in the meantime. Any advice would be appreciated.:bibounce:

Get the 'Morning After Pill' first thing in the am.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Oct 28, 2009, 12:59 AM
Thats exactly what I was going to recommend too. And, start checking the expiration date on your condoms from now on. Yes, condoms DO have an expiration date, ya'll. Check on the box, and Really look closely on the back of the condom package if you get them from planned parenthood or the health Dept. Many times the damn things are older than You are!
And it probably wouldnt hurt to check out the Nuevo Ring or Depo shots, too.
Have fun. ;)
Cat

NEPHX
Oct 28, 2009, 2:29 AM
... the condom broke :

Morning after pill as already suggested (if you are really concerned).

I'd recommend changing condom brands for sure if you see it happen again. I started having that problem consistently with Lifestyles (their thin type) so I switched to Durex Ultra Thin as well as Trojan Max. I've never had a problem with them ever. It could have been fit vs. quality or a combination.

Some other suggestions:

use lube with the condom - I like silicone based like Wet Plat. Makes the experience much nicer for both
put some lube inside (head) as well but make sure the condom stays on the shaft
Check the fit in general, the brand may be not a good fit for you. Try a bunch of different kinds from an adult store as they often have singles or 3-packs for just that reason (Castle does in AZ) but NAME BRAND

just my suggestions ;-)

dickhand
Oct 28, 2009, 7:01 AM
RUN SCREAMING INTO THE NIGHT WAVING YOUR ARMS WILDY IN THE AIR !

Falke
Oct 28, 2009, 10:50 AM

Good answer.

FalconAngel
Oct 28, 2009, 12:12 PM
Since all of the effective answers were taken, I have to agree with this one:

It has more comedy value.:bigrin:

Just doing my part to help channel Loki.

upones
Oct 28, 2009, 3:17 PM
i guess a revelant question in what part of her menstrual cycle would she have been in first wk, second, third etc

Donkey_burger
Oct 28, 2009, 5:21 PM
If you're honest to God still concerned, in spite of the fact that's she on the pill (I think that's legit, BTW), have her take two pills of plan B IMMEDIATELY.

DB :flag3:

roy m cox
Oct 28, 2009, 5:53 PM
"erfs" that sucks ,

:(

Doggiestyle
Oct 28, 2009, 10:43 PM
Hey I got another idea here. That when such a situation arises, remember this

When in danger or in doubt,.,.,Run in circles,.,.,Scream and shout

It'll make you feel better, guaranteed :2cents:

Your friend, :doggie: